I'm your only way out noona

Love Pain

Yunho was on his study room trying to figure out the schedule that his manager sent him.

He then heard the door bell rang.

He slowly made his way to the door survellance and checked who his visitor is.

 

"Jae.." Yunho whisphered and didnt have double thoughts on letting his friend come in.

"Dont you have something to tell me? Yunho?" Jaejoong strongly asked.

Yunho, who was confused, look straight back at him. "I-m sorry? I did what you asked me to do, I broke up with Hyoyeon." Yunho was slowly getting irritated with Jaejoong's stubborness.

Jaejoong smirked. "Lets stop playing that game... Why didnt you tell me that Hyoyeon was almost got ?"

Yunho was surprised that Jaejoong already knows. "Jae.."

"You know exactly what I hate the most in this world Yunho. I never layed a finger on my sisters, and I would never let someone even touch them. Now this, Hyoyeon was molested? How could you not tell me? Youre my bestfriend. You were supposed to inform me." Jaejoong stated.

"Jae.. I couldnt.. Hyoyeon doesnt want to tell anyone.." Yunho reasoned. He knows his reason wont matter, it was too weak.

"Those two bastards are still out there, trying to find more victims. What if they do it to Yein, to Nicole? Dude, you have your own sister." Jaejoong was trying very hard not to explode from anger and dissappointment. He is trying to give Yunho a chance, but all Yunho did was to explain..

"I promised Hyoyeon I wouldnt say a word. Jae, she just doesnt want you to be troubled with it. You cannot just judge me like this Jae." Yunho fought back.

"Yunho, this is not something to be kept by yourselves. My problems are, I scolded my sister, we got into a fight, but behind my back, all of you are keeping a secret and she has been under trauma and had been asking help from you. Ive been fooled." Jaejoong sighed.

"Jae. Im sorry. I know I should have told you.."

"but you didnt. And you kept on hiding it even until now. You were the very last person I thought would be lying to me Yunho. Thats how much I trusted you, but I guess, not all things would go the way how you think it will." Jaejoong turned around and was about to walk away.

"So what now? Its just like that? Youre throwing everything away?" Yunho asked.

Jaejoong shrugged. "I guess. I gave you a chance to tell me now, but you kept your mouth shut."

---

 

Hyoyeon was on the restroom when she heard her room door open. "Yein-ah. Can I borrow something from you?"

No one answered back, so she just decided to come out with her bathrobe on.

 

Once she opened the door, Jaejoong was standing right infront of her.

Hyoyeon stepped back a bit and was surprised to see Jaejoong there.

 

"Oppa.."

Jaejoong looked at her from head to toe, Hyoyeon felt shy because she was just wearing her bathrobe.

"Gwenchana?" Jaejoong asked with his straight face.

Hyoyeon could only nod.

"Why do you have to lie to me?" Jaejoong said with a hint of pain on his voice.

"Oppaa.." Hyoyeon's voice started shaking.

"Did.. They hurt you?" Jaejoong asked with a single tear falling from his eye.

Hyoyeon was suprised to see this side of Jaejoong. She froze.

Jaejoong pulled his sister to a tight hug. "Why cant you trust me?"

Hyoyeon softened after hearing what her brother said. "Oppa.. I trust you. Your the very first person I trust.."

"Then why would you have to lie?" Jaejoong asked without letting his sister break out from the hug.

"Because theres a lot of things you could do, that I dont want you to. Oppa, I know that you'll push the limitations. I dont want you to get in trouble." Hyoyeon answered back, feeling her own tears forming.

"Thats why Im the oppa here." Jae replied.

 

Hyoyeon was finally able to break from Jaejoong's hug. She held her oppa's face.

"Oppa.. Yein and I wouldnt be able to do well without you. You're our strength, so we would'nt want you to be in harm. Please understand." Hyoyeon stated.

Jaejoong kissed Hyoyeon's forehead. "Go rest now. Tell me when something is wrong okay."

Hyoyeon nodded.

 

Jaejoong smiled and slowly walked away, but he stopped after hearing Hyoyeon call him out once again.

"Kim Jaejoong!" Hyoyeon said.

Jaejoong looked over his shoulder but he didnt fully looked at her.

He just felt arms snake around his waist.

"I just missed hugging you oppa. I wish we could go back to our childhood, where you always showed affection towards me and Yein even when you get angry at us."

Jaejoong held Hyoyeon's hands. "Dont worry Hyoyeon-ah. I will hug you and Yein anywhere, anytime." Jaejoong chuckled.

---

 

3 days later.. At Jaejoong's work place.

 

"Yein told me." Jaejoong said while signing some papers.

"So???" Donghae tried to make Jaejoong continue his words.

Jaejoong placed down his pen and looked at his friend. "What can I do Hae?"

Donghae giggled due to the joy that Jaejoong was okay with him finally having Yein as his girlfriend.

"But you know the consequences. Once I see my sister hurt.. I wouldnt think twice."

"Im serious about your sister, Jae. I haven't been like this towards someone for a long time." Donghae turned serious as he played with his hands.

"I know youve been very patient with Yein. Youve changed from the playboy you were, but remember Hae. Yein is 6 years younger than you, there might be times that she'll act her age. You should know how to handle it."

"Yes. I will. I would never try to do anything that will hurt her. Thats how much I love your sister." Donghae smiled at the thought of Yein.

Jaejoong stood up and picked up his jacket. He tapped Donghae on the shoulder. "Im still weirded out by the fact that you are dating my sister, so please, lets stop talking about it now. Come with me to the library. I need to look for something." Jaejoong said.

Donghae nodded and followed his friend.

 

 

Jaejoong and Donghae arrived at Seoul National Library...

 

"You seem happy today." Donghae said as the two young men entered the library.

As always, Jaejoong and Donghae have caught every ladies's attention. They are a total head-turners with their good looks, tall figure, fit body, and that very strong aura they present once their in public.

"Hyoyeon and I have settled our argument." Jae replied.

"Really? So what did Yunho say?" Donghae asked.

Jaejoong looked away and did not answer.

"Jae.." Donghae called.

Jaejoong sighed. "Im mad because I expected more from him."

Donghae slowly shook his head. "What? Jae, this is Yunho we are talking about."

"I know. It is Yunho, he should have told me about Hyoyeon's incident. It is just the right thing. It was Hyoyeon's safety." Jaejoong scrunched his nose.

Donghae could only sigh. He never thought that this could even happen between Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong and Donghae arrived at the medical section of the library. Jaejoong started to look for the book he needed but he was having a hard time to find it, so he decided to get help froma librarian.

"Excuse me Miss. I would like to...." He stopped with his words once the librarian turned her attention to Jaejoong and Donghae. "Kwon Yuri.."

 

The librarian studied Jaejoong and Donghae's face, then she frowned. "Who are you guys? Why do you know my full name?" Yuri asked.

Jaejoong blinked a couple of times, and he then showed a smile. "Im pretty sure we've met before." Jaejoong chuckled.

"Well, if that is the case, you might have a good memory because I dont remember. May I know your name please and how can I help you guys?" Yuri sounded very professional. She was not in the mood to fool around. She turned her attention to Donghae and slightly nodded at the super star.

Jaejoong felt taken back with Yuri's harsh attacks. He does not seem to understand why Yuri  isnt falling head over heels for him.

 

"Do.. Do you know where I could find a book about Psychological therapy?" Jaejoong asked.

Yuri looked at Jaejoong from head to toe, wondering why would Jaejoong be looking for a book like that. "Its in Isle 32, the top layer on the right book shelf."

Once Yuri said that, Jaejoong just looked at her and left.

 

A couple of minutes later, Jaejoong cam back with the book he was looking for.

"Can I see your ID please?" Yuri asked as she tries to enter on the computer the information of the book.

Once Jaejoong's information popped up on the computer, Yuri got surprised. She then looked at him once again, but now, with curiosity on her eyes.

'He is a doctor?' Yuri said on her thoughts.

The transaction for Jaejoong rental on the book ended. Once Yuri gave back his card and the book he smirked.

"Its either you have an evil twin sister, or you just have two sides of you. I like this Yuri better than the one at the club." Jaejoong said before he leaves.

 

"Ani Kim Jaejoong. I'm not the only one with two sides. We're the same." Yuri thought to herself as she watch the two gorgeous men walk out of the library.

---

 

With Hyoyeon..

 

"Sica-yah. Can you come get me out of here?" Hyoyeon pleaded to her best friend on the phone.

"Wae??" Jessica asked on the other line.

"Jaejoong oppa put back the bodyguards. I have like two guards at the front of my office right now, and I cannot use my car." Hyoyeon was in despair.

"Oh jinjja? Mianhae Hyoyeon-ah. I have a meeting today, and I think Jaejoong oppa is doing the right thing." Jessica giggled on the other line.

"You're on his side?" Hyoyeon pouted.

 

Minutes have passed; Hyoyeon could not concentrate on her work due to over-thinking on how she would be able to escape her bodyguards.

 

Outside her office, there is another scene that is going on.

 

Sehun is coolly walking towards Hyoyeon’s office when one guard stopped him.

Sehun frowned and looked straight at the guard.

“Do you have an appointment with Ms. Kim?” The tall body guard asked.

Sehun chuckled. “I don’t need an appointment. I’m here for noona, Jaejoong hyung asked me to pick her up. You guys can go back to the Kim mansion and I will bring her home.” Sehun instructed them.

The bodyguard looked at Sehun from head to toe. He does not know if he would believe Sehun or not. “And you are?” He asked.

 

“Sehun-ssi.” The other guard came.

Sehun smiled. “Wooyoung Hyung.”

“What are you doing here?” Wooyoung asked.

“I’m here to pick up Hyoyeon noona, Jae hyung asked me to.” Sehun said, then he looked back at the other guard. “And I guess you need to inform the new ones of some people.”

“Oh. Im sorry Sehun-ssi. He actually just started 3 days ago, so he is not familiar with the family.” Wooyoung then turned towards the new guard. “He is Oh Sehun, Yein’s bestfriend. He has known the Kims way back, so he is practically part of their family.”

The new guard apologized to Sehun and bowed.

Sehun smiled. “Keep up the good work. Its good that you just don’t let anybody go through.” He patted the guy at the shoulder.

The two guards let Sehun inside Hyoyeon’s office.

 

Noona.” Sehun spoke.

“Sehun?”  Hyoyeon looked up.

Sehun smiled. “Seems like you have been bored.”

Hyoyeon nodded. “Is there anything I can help you with? You’ve been visiting the office quite frequently.”

“Yein told me about your guards.. I’m your only way out noona.” Sehun smirked.

“What do you mean?”

“They are on their way back to your place, I just sent them off.” Sehun chuckled.

“Mwo?  How did you do it?”

“I have my ways, but I guess, Jaejoong hyung might kill me afterwards.” Sehun said ashe walked next to where Hyoyeon is sitting, and he offered his arm for her to hold on. “Shall we?”

----