PARTAAAAY!!!

Love Pain

“You’re sisters have their own dates on the party, is the great Kim Jaejoong going by himself?” Yunho plopped down at the chair in Jaejoong’s office room.

“Maybe its better if I go alone right? I wont have to think about my date the whole night.” Jae replied.

“Nah. I think you should bring someone.” Yunho stated.

“If you haven’t asked Jessica, I could have asked her. Even your sister, if Nicole didn’t have accepted Baekhyun’s offer, I could have also just ask her.” Jaejoong sighed.

“Well, I heard that you’ve been stalking a certain bartender..” Yunho smirked.

Jaejoong smiled with where his and Yunho’s conversation is going. “Should I?”

“Go for it! I saw her couple of times. She is hot Jae.”

“We will see.” Jaejoong said.

---

 

That day of the party.. At Seoul National Library.

“Is Kwon Yuri working?” Jaejoong asked the girl in the front desk.

“Oh.. Yuri went out, she is on her break and may I know who and why are you looking for her?” The girl flirtingly said.

“I’ll just wait for her then.” Jaejoong gave her a smile and started to walk away.

 

Half an hour later..

“Yuri-yah. I did not know you have a boyfriend?” Gyrui asked her co-worker once she came back from her break.

“Boyfriend? I never had one. What are you talking about unnie?” Yuri asked.

Gyuri pointed to where Jaejoong was sitting. His back is facing Yuri. “Who is he then? He was looking for you. Oh by the way, never mind clocking in. Boss said your duty for today is over.”

“What? But I need more hours!”

“Don’t worry. You’re getting paid. Double the price!” Gyuri whisphered to her.

“Mwo? How?” Yuri frowned.

Gyuri smirked and just pointed at the guy.

Yuri could not figure out who the guy is, so she decided to go to him.

 

“Excuse me but…” Yuri stopped talking when she saw who it was. “Kim Jaejoong..”

“Why do you look surprised?” Jaejoong smiled.

“What are you doing here?” Yuri asked.

“I’m here because I will need your service for tonight.” Jaejoong said it in a totally awkward way.

Yuri’s eyes grew. “Hold on there Kim Jaejoong. My service for tonight? I do not do those kinds of things.” Yuri frowned.

Jaejoong laughed. “Not that kind of service. I don’t need that right now. I need you to come with me to a party.”

“Party?”

“Ye.  It’s the annual company party of my family’s business and… I was thinking if you could accompany me there.” Jaejoong rubbed the back of his neck.

Yuri laughed. “Are you kidding me Kim Jaejoong? You cannot fool me with your stupid stunts. Why would I go with you? We only met for like 3 times?”

Jaejoong was quite taken back from what the younger girl said. “I just didn’t want to be by myself on that whole party.

Yuri suddenly felt guilty of what she just said. “Uhh..”

Jaejoong turned around and was about to walk off when he said his final words. “Just.. Keep the money you’ll get from your boss.”

 

Jaejoong was halfway out of the building when Yuri called him.

Everyone in the building looked at her, since it is a library, silence is a must.

 

Yuri walked up to him. “I.. don’t have fancy clothes.” She said still looking done, trying not to have an eye contact with the handsome gentleman.

Jaejoong smiled. “You just have to come with me, everything is ready.”

Jaejoong walked towards his car as Yuri follows him.

---

 

Kim Corporation Annual Get-together party.

It is held at one of the famous 5-star hotels of the Kim’s, and everyone in the business world is joining the fun.

The Kim’s has been holding the annual party for the past 10 years. It is a very different kind of a business party because it has its very own red carpet kind of entrance where you only see at the entertainment world.

 

First people to arrive were the hosts of the party, Mr. Kim Youngwoon and Kim Yoonji.

The red carpet has been filled with reporters and media, it does not seem like a business kind of party but it has been a tradition. Pictures from the event will once again be the cover and will own full pages in Korea’s top selling magazines and news paper.

Kim Yein was the first of the three siblings to arrive, and everyone delighted to see her. Yein has been seen mature through the years on this annual event. She was wearing a black sparkly dress which has a see-through feel around her neck to collar bone area, and a front cut skirt showing her beautiful long legs.

One thing caught the media’s attention was that Yein is alone. It was said in a previous article that even though Yein’s boyfriend, Lee Donghae, would not be able to her for the party, but there would be someone who will take over Donghae’s place as a close friend.

 

“Ms. Kim, where is your date for the night?” One reporter asked her.

Yein just smiled. “He had things to take care of. I’m okay going alone.”

 

The next of the siblings to arrive was the oldest.. Kim Jaejoong.

Jaejoong got out of the car, and held his hand out for his muse for the night.

The media people’s attention was set on the beautiful lady who stepped out of the vehicle.

She was wearing a mini balloon skirt dress with a shade of silver and grey. Yuri had her hair tied as a ponytail that comes out of the side and her silver killer heels.

On the other hand, Jaejoong was catching every woman’s eyes with his natural good looks that matches his black tuxedo.

Everyone got curios on who is Jaejoong’s date because there have been no issues about the oldest Kim having a love life at the moment.

 

“Mr. Kim, who is this lovely lady beside you tonight?” A reporter asked.

Jaejoong looked at Yuri, approving that Yuri is indeed very beautiful that night.

She’s a friend of mine.” Jaejoong answered shortly, trying to avoid more questions from the media.

Yuri was very nervous at that moment because it is her first time experiencing something like that. She had never even imagined wearing such a pretty dress her entire life.

 

Yunho and Jessica arrived shortly. They got the crowd’s attention since the two are public figures who both work for the fashion industry. Jessica is specifically over whelmed at the moment because of Yunho’s actions. He was a real gentleman through the whole time they were together and she likes it very much.

“You look very beautiful tonight.”  Yunho whisphered on Jessica’s ears as he pulled her to have their picture taken at the red carpet.

Jessica blushed. “I’m trying to be equal with your appearance oppa.”

----

 

Hyoyeon’s POV.

I’ve looked at myself at the mirror for the last time. Well. This is the best I could do to myself.

I had my hair curled at the bottom part as I tied the upper half part into a ponytail. My dress is a silky light blue balloon skirt mini-dress that has small slits on the skirt part. I personally like this dress. It also has a small flower figure on the left shoulder area. I partnered it with a silver glittering stilettos and my sliver glittery purse.

I hope I don’t disappoint Sehun with my appearance tonight. I’m not really good in pampering myself.

Everybody in my family already left which leaves me here with some bodyguards and butlers.

“Hyoyeon-ssi, Sehun is at the living room.” Butler Jang knocked on my room door.

“I’ll be down in a bit.” I replied.

I took a deep breath in and walked out of my room.

 

“Sehunie.” I said once I entered the living room. “You look very handsome today.” I complimented him. Well, he does look very dashing. Sehun has always been a handsome boy, but today, he is not a boy anymore, he is a man. A very good-looking man.

Sehun stood up and stared at me.

I followed his gaze. He was looking at me from head to toe.

“Does it look bad?” I embarrassedly asked. I could always change my clothes anytime.

Sehun smiled. “A..Ani. You look very beautiful noona.” He stuttered.

I smiled. “Thank you.”

I trust Sehun’s opinions. Maybe I do look good tonight.

“Shall we go?” I asked.

“Oh. Oh.. ne.” He once again stuttered.

Oh boy. My date is very weird right now.

 

It took us a good 30 minutes to arrive at one of the hotels my family owns. All I could see in the entrance are crowds of media people, servers and passerbys who are curios of what is going on.

“You ready noona?” Sehun asked me.

I nodded.

 

Sehun got out of the car first and flashes of cameras are the only things I could see.

He offered his hand to me as I take it.

 

Once I got down from the car, everyone started started taking more pictures.

We walked the red carpet and stopped at the middle to take photos. Sehun pulled me too close to him that I could feel his body heat. His hands are comfortably resting on my waist which I find very awkward at first.

As we got to the end of the red carpet, we had to do a small interview with a reporter.

“Mr. Oh, you are known to have a very close and deep friendship with Kim Yein. Why is Ms. Yein alone when she arrived and you are with her older sister?”

Sehun looked at me before he answered. “I honestly thought Yein would have a date tonight and I asked Hyoyeon noona first. I will accompany Yein inside if I find her alone for the rest of the party.” Sehun answered.

“Ms. Kim, how do you find your date for the night?” The reporter asked me.

I smiled.

“Sehun is very good-looking right now, he looks like Prince Charming. I’m very much honored to be his date for the night.” I replied.

Well, what I just said is pure truth. Sehun is incredibly handsome tonight and I could not ask for more.

 

Once we got in the venue hall, I saw people looking at us. I tried to ignore the weird glares as I herad my sister call me.

“Unnie!” Yein called.

“Yein-ah.” I said once I saw her. My sister looks so pretty right now. Too bad Donghae oppa is missing out on this.

“I did not know you and Sehun and going together!” Yein cried.

“Well.. uhh, I tried to tell you.” I reasoned out.

“And you Mr. Oh, what would be your excuse?” Yein crossed her arms and smirked infront of her bestfrined.

“Uhhh..” Sehun rubbed the back of his neck. “You look very beautiful tonight Yein.”

Yein pouted. She then gave him a glare which made Sehun nod. What are these two kids trying to tell eachother.

 

“Hyoyeon.” I heard a familiar voice.

“Jae oppa.” I said, then I saw Yunho oppa, Jessica and a girl following him.

I bowed to Yunho oppa for respect and held hands with my BFF.

“I never knew you and Sehun are getting this close.” Jae oppa said as he looked at Sehun with his ‘what-is-the-meaning-of-this’ face.

“Hyung, I just thought that noona wouldn’t have a date, so I asked her, but it turs out, Yin is the one dateless.”

“May I know who is your date oppa?” I chirped in.

“Oh. Yeah.” Jeaejoong oppa pulled the girl from the waist. “Her name is Kwon Yuri, she is my date for the night. Yuri, this is my sister Hyoyeon, and a family friend, Sehun.”

Yuri bowed to me and Sehun and we returned the favor.

 

I tried to get to know more this girl that Jaejoong oppa brought to this party because it is very unusual for him to show the public his girls, so it only means Yuri is a special one.

But, through all this time, eversince I walked in this venue hall, I could feel eyes looking intently at me, I just cannot figure out who.

Then I looked at my side. Yunho oppa.

END OF HYOYEON's POV