Heated up

Love Pain

Sehun and Hyoyoen went to a restaurant near the Kim Corps building. They usually ate at that place when they usually hung-out.

“How have you been doing?” Hyoyeon startd the conversation.

“I’ve been doing fine. How about you noona?” He asked back.

“Trying to feel better.” Hyoyeon replied.

 

The whole lunch went awkward. It was not the same with their previous hang-outs. Sehun kept quiet. He is scared that true words might just come out from his mouth.

“Im sorry for leaving you at the party.” Hyoyeon said.

“I also left after that happened.” Sehun replied.

They were in the middle of having their desserts when a stranger came up to them.

 

“Hyoyeon-ssi. You finally came out after the incident on your company party. There are rumors that you have mental problems.. is  it true?” The reporter surprised the two.

Hyoyeon frowned. This is why Jaejoong told her not to show herself n the public’s eyes yet.

“Excuse me but Ms. Kim and I are having our lunch. This kind of interviews are not suitable here. This is rude.” Sehun stood up.

The reporter smirked. “So, you’re still dating Ms. Kim even though Mr. Jung was the one who helped her?

“Where are the guards on this place? I want to have a talk with the manager.” Sehun demanded.

Hyoyeon stood up and pulled Sehun. “Let’s just leave Sehun. Come on.”

“But noona..”

Right now, it’s better if you are the quiet Sehun.” Hyoyeon said.

Sehun stayed quiet like what Hyoyeon wanted. Once they got to his car, Sehun obeyed Hyoyeon’s words to be quiet. He never dared to talk the whole car ride.

 

Hyoyeon was feeling a bit annoyed on Sehun’s actions.

“Can you just bring me home?” Hyoyeon spoke.

Sehun did not answer, Hyoyeon doesn’t know where Sehun will take her.

Sehun had his serious face back once again which made Hyoyeon feel intimidated.

---

 

At the bar where Yuri works.

“Yuri-ssi, someone is looking for you outside.” One of Yuri’s co-workers called her.

“Nugu?” Yuri asked because right now, she is busy to even entertain anyone.

“He didn’t say.”

“He??” Yuri got curious and left the papers she was reading and went out the office.

 

“Kim Jaejoong.” Yuri muttered and walked towards the front desk where Jaejoong was waiting.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yuri asked once she was infront of him.

“I came to apologize.” Jaejoong started.

Yuri got confused. “For what?”

“The party. I left you hanging there even though you were my date.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh.. Don’t worry about that, Im pretty sure every older brother would also do the same  for their younger sister. Is she okay by the way?” Yuri asked.

Jaejoong nodded. “She’s getting better.”

Yuri nodded.

And there was silence; both parties were feeling awkward with each other like that.

Jaejoong looked at his clock. “Its lunch time, would you like to have lunch?”

Yuri thought of it before answering and kindly declined his offer. “I think it’s better if we don’t hang out too often Jaejoong-ssi.”

“Waeyo? You don’t like it?” Jaejoong asked.

Yuri smiled. “This Kim Jaejoong standing infront of me is far from the Kim Jaejoong I observed at the bar.. You don’t have to ask my boss so I could have a leave, you don’t have to double my paycheck, and you don’t have to give gifts. I don’t want any of those.”

“Yuri…”

“Jaejoong-ssi, I know the type of guy you are. It’s hard to deal with you and your friends. I don’t want to get involved.” Yuri gave him a smile that shows also a bit of fear.

Jaejoong couldn’t say a word. He was lost with her words.

Yuri was about to turn back and go back inside when Jaejoong grabbed her wrist.

“Are you scared?” Jaejoong asked.

Yuri nodded. “We don’t know a lot of things about each other Jaejoong-ssi. We’re both strangers to one another.

“Don’t you get it Yuri? I’m putting effort on you because I like you. Not just like any other girl I went out with.” Jaejoong suddenly confessed. He was not prepared for this but it came out.

Yuri shook her head. “I don’t know Jaejoong-ssi. I don’t know if I should believe you because you’ve lied… to a lot of girls before. Maybe its just one of your moves..”

Jaejoong was left there dumbfounded. For the first time in his life that he was slowly taking serious a girl, he got this kind of reaction from her.

----

Where are you? Butler Jang said you left. –Jung Yunho

 

Hyoyeon was surprised seeing a text message coming from Yunho. Three days ago, she just told him to stay away from her, so she expected on nothing from him anymore.

Hyoyeon’s lips started to form a smile at the thought of Yunho looking for her. Her little heart fluttered that Yunho did not take their small misunderstanding deeply.

Sehun looked at the older girl smiling beside him. Earlier, Hyoyeon had a straight face on that made him also lose his good mood, but as he watches how Hyoyeon’s eyes slowly show joy, he found himself also slowly turning his frown upside down.

 

I’m out with Sehun. Waeyo?- Kim Hyoyeon

 

“Uhh. Sheun, where are we exactly going?” Hyoyeon asked. Her voice gave a hint of the atmosphere getting slowly better between them.

Sehun decided to stop the car at the side of the road.

Hyoyeon looked at him.

They were staring at each other, which made hyoyeon feel awkward once again but Sehun smiled more.

“Are you in a hurry to go somewhere else noona?” He asked.

Hyoyeon got confused with Sehun. “You’re weird. You were really scary earlier with your serious face. It felt like I got caught cheating on a boyfriend.” Hyoyeon sighed.

Sehun chuckled with the idea of what Hyoyeon just said. “Are you meeting someone noona? If it is important then..”

“It’s Yunho oppa, I think he is looking for me.” Hyoyeon said.

Sehun lost it again after hearing Yunho’s name.

“He texted me asking where I am.” Hyoyeon continued.

Sehun looked away trying to control his feelings. Jealousy was slowly taking over him. “Do you want to go to him then?”

“Well if it..” Hyoyeon was cut off by Sehun.

But Noona, you were the one who asked me to hang-out today.” He reminded her. He made sure he got his point understood by her.

Things are started to heat up again between the two.

“Oh.. Then may--be I’ll just see Yunho oppa some other time.” Hyoyeon stuttered because Sehun was slowly changing every second. She does not know what was happening to the younger guy.

Sehun felt guilty once Hyoyeon acted like that. He knows she got scared.

“Mianhae noona. I was just..”

“I understand Sehun. I asked you to hang-out. I bothered you for today and was gonna ditch. Mianhae.” Hyoyeon said.

“If you want to, I’ll bring you to Yunho hyung.” Sehun half-heartedly said.

“Ani. Lets go somewhere.. Han river?” Hyoyeon finally suggested.

Sehun nodded.

 

Okay then. Tell me when you get home. I have something to say. – Yunho.

 

Once Hyoyeon read the message, she got curious on what Yunho wanted to say. Hyoyeon stared at her cell phone the whole time Sehun was driving which made him got curious as well.

He  wanted her to focus at what was happening at the moment instead of giving her attention to other things, but he does not know how to tell her.

--

“She’s with Sehun again.” Yunho sighed as he got inside his car.

His cellphone suddenly ring.

“Ye?” Yunho answered.

“Did you tell her yet?” Nicole asked on the other side.

“She’s not home.” Yunho disappointedly said.

“Really? Where is she?” Nicole asked.

“She’s out with Sehun.” Yunho replied.

Nicole gasped on the other side that Yunho heard.

“Gwenchanayo Nicole?” Yunho asked.

“N-ne.. I’ll see you later oppa.” Nicole hang-up.

 

“I.. forgot. Sehun likes unnie.. Ottoke? What am I gonna do?” Nicole scolded herself for forgetting.

---

 

While Sehun and Hyoyeon were walking at the park, someone suddenly called Sehun.

“Sehun-ah. Do you have it already?” Kai asked.

“Oh. The documents you asked me. Yeah, I got it yesterday.” Sehun replied.

“Can you come with me to my meeting today and help me present it to the business partners. My noona couldn’t come today for it.” Kai asked Sehun a favor.

“Right now?” Sehun asked as he looked at Hyoyeon who was walking infront of him now.

“Are you busy?” Kai asked once again.

“A-ani. Not really, I’ll meet you at your restaurant in 2 hours.” Sehun replied.

“Gomawo Sehunie.”

 

 

Sehun and Hyoyeon were now on their way back to Hyoyeon’s place.

As they slowly reach the drive way, they saw a familiar car parked at the entrance.

“Yunho oppa is still here?” Hyoyeon said.

 

The two got down from the car, the same time Yunho walked out of the house.

“Oppa..” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon-ah.” Yunho smiled. “Sehun.”

“Annyeong Hyung.” Sehun greeted.

“Youre still here?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Oh. I came back for my wallet. I didn’t realize I left it here.” Yunho showed the wallet that he just found inside the mansion.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“You two went out?” Yunho asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He himself does not know the reason for his sudden change in mood, but the three of them hinted it from his words.

“Is there something wrong oppa?” Hyoyeon asked.

Sehun chuckled. Knowing what is happning with Yunho. “Ne Hyung. Gwenchana?” Sehun smirked.

Yunho cleared his throat and nodded. “I..I’ll go ahead now.”

 

While Yunho was on his way to his car, Sehun was also saying his farewell to Hyoyeon.

 

“Thanks for today noona..” Sehun said.

“Ani Sehun-ah. Thank you for accepting my invitation to go out today. Even though it was unplanned.” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Is it going to be too much if I ask you to go out again tomorrow?” Sehun said.

 

Yunho heard it, he heard Sehun’s question. He was just about to open the door of his car when Sehun asked Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon thought for a moment and nodded. “Sure. Just text me what time.”

Sehun nodded and gave her a goodbye hug, which is a first for both of them.

Yunho and Hyoyeon was both caught off guard with Sehun’s action.

 

“He likes Hyoyeon..” Yunho said as he start the engine of his car and watch Sehun get inside his own.