I am scared of what I am thinking

Love Pain

Donghae and Yein planned to have breakfast at Donghae’s place. He would be preparing the food by himself and spend the rest of his day off with his girlfriend.

Yein arrived early than expected because of the longingness she was feeling by not seeing Donghae for 3 whole days after he finally came back to Korea. He has been spending his time practicing for the incoming national soccer competition.

“Well youre early.” Donghae smiled and kissed her as he opened the door.

“No reason to be late.” She placed her bag and coat at the solo chair. “What are we having for breakfast?”

“You’ll see. I learned a European breakfast that you’ll love.” Donghae said as he starts to prepare the ingredients.

 

Donghae placed the plate full of great looking food infront of his girlfriend.

“It looks yummy oppa.” Yein smiled.

Donghae sat at the chair beside her. “Try it.”

As Yein was about to take a bite, her phone beeped. She saw from who it was and read some of the message before it was cut by the small screen. Yein looked at Donghae if ever he have seen the message or not.

She then finally had her first bite and smiled. “This is so good.”

Donghae gave her a weak smile.

“Oppa?”

Donghae frowned. “How can you lie to me Yein?”

Yein’s eyes widened in surprise. “M-mwo..”

“What is going on between you and Kai?” Donghae asked.

“What?” Yein asked, trying to deny.

Donghae stood up from his sit. “I’m trying my best to not remember it, to not notice it but Yein… Everytime I look at you, I can remember the day Kai kissed you. The day he said he loves you.”

“Oppa… You were there?”

“And you were the one who said no secrets between us.” Donghae sighed, trying to hold back his tears.

Yein walked towards Donghae, she was gonna try to explain herself.

Tears started forming on both person’s eyes.

“Oppa, Im sorry… It was a mistake..”

DOnghae shook his head. “It wasn’t Yein-ah…. Cause if it was, it wouldn’t happen again. The second time was a choice Yein.”

Yein cried. “Oppa, ani.. Listen to me.” Yein held Donghae’s shoulders but he slowly took her hands off him.

Yein was more surprised on Donghae’s actions. She realized now that he hurt him so much. She have hurt the guy he loves.

“I.. I don’t know how to explain myself anymore.” Yein broke down; she slowly felt her knees weaken. “You’re right, I wouldn’t have let it happen the second time.. I was stupid.. I wasn’t thinking..”

Donghae tried not to look at her because he doesn’t want to see her like that. Never in his wildest dreams that he wanted Yein to cry infront of him like that, but he couldn’t take it anymore. Yein is his girl, and he doesn’t want to share, but all he needs to do is to be brave.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you, I didn’t want it to happen.. It just did.” Yein slowly muttered.

“How about… we just stop seeing each other for a while… To give you time to think.” Donghae stuttered.

Yein felt a stab in her heart. It was all her fault, if she did not let Kai kiss her, none of this would have happen.

“Give me time to.. forgive..” Donghae said as he started to clean all the mess he made in the kitchen.

He just left Yein there on the ground. The younger girl stood up, she had her hand clasped on her chest.

“Mianhae oppa..” Yein finally said as she started to gather her things and leave.

Donghae stopped washing the dishes once Yeon closed the door. Tears flowing down his face. He unconsciously punched the isle. Hs whole body was shaking due to the intense emotion he is feeling.

The second time he chooses to love…

 

Later that day..

“Oh Sehun… Pick up the phone… please.” Yein wiped the tears off her face as she calls Sehun for the nth time. She is now at a park far from their neighborhood.

“Is he with  unnie?” Yein spoke to herself. She then tried calling Hyoyeon.

“Yein-ah?” Hyoyeon answered.

“U-unnie.. Is Sehun with you?” Yein tried her best not to let Hyoyeon hear her sobs.

“Sehunie? Not yet.. but we’re on our way to meet for lunch. Where are you? Join us?” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Never mind, I’ll see you unnie.” Yein said and hang up.

The very emotional Yein got more disappointed. She couldn’t count on her bestfriend anymore to be beside her everytime she needed him. Everything changed with the two of them since he started dating her sister. Instead of feeling better, she is feeling worst. She has nowhere to go, no one to talk to. Actually, she could talk to her brother, but Jaejoong and Donghae are close friends and she still carestoo much for Donghae, she doesn’t want him and Jaejoong to get into an argument.

Yein stood up and inhaled. “Here goes nothing..” She said and went straight to her car.

Yein started her car and drove to where ever it brings her.

 

With Sehun and Hyoyeon..

“What’s with the face noona?” Sehun asked his girlfriend as he sat infront of her.

“Im just worried about Yein, she sounded.. like she was crying.” Hyoyeon looked at Sehun with worried eyes.

“Jinjja?” Sehun frowned. What happened to his bestfriend.

“Can you check your phone. Cause she was looking for you.” Hyoyeon asked.

Sehun took out his phone and much to his surprise, he has over 20 missed calls and a couple of text messages from Yein.

Hey, where are you?

Can we meet up?

Oh Sehun, I need my bestfriend.

Are that busy?

Sehun then dialed Yein’s number, but she was not picking up.

“No answers.” Sehun sighed in disappointment.

“Im getting worried Sehun. Come on.” Hyoyeon stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

Hyoyeon and Sehun arrived at the Kim’s residence greeted by Mrs. Kim

“Is Yein home umma?” Hyoyeon asked.

Her mother shook her head. “She left early in the morning. Wae?”

“Did she tell you where she is going?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I think she’s spending the day with Donghae today.”

“What’s wrong Hyo?” Jaejoong entered the living room.

Hyoyeon ignored her older brother took out her phone. She dialed Donghae’s number.

“Hyoyeon?” Donghae answered the phone.

“Oppa, is Yein with you?” Hyoyeon asked the older male.

“Oh… Ani.. she left hours ago. W-wae?” Donghae stuttered.

“Is everything okay? Cause… I spoke with her on the phone and she doesn’t sound good.” Hyoyeon asked.

She could hear the older guy sigh on the other line.

“We had an argument this morning.. It was… bad.” Donghae confessed.

“Jinjja?” Hyoyeon felt bad for the couple.

“Wae? Is there something wrong?” Donghae asked.

“She’s not picking up her phone.. No one knows where she is… Im just worried for her.” Hyoyeon replied.

“Ah.. I’ll try calling her.” Donghae suggested before ending the call

 

Hyoyeon faced her family once she ended the call.

“Where else could she be?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Kai..” Sehun said and took out his phone.

 

“Yeah.. Have you seen her, did she contacted you?” Sehun asked his friend.

“She didn’t.. I was calling her but she wasn’t answering.. Is everything okay?” Kai asked nervously.

“No one knows where Yein is at.” Sehun informed his friend.

“Jinjja? I- I’ll try looking for her around town.” Kai offered.

 

It was night time, all the close friends and family members have gathered at the Kim’s residence waiting for any news about Yein’s where abouts. They’ve brought it to the authorities but they are still just preparing because Yein should be 24 hours absent for them to officially announce her missing, but they have sent people to look for her since the Kim’s paid extra.

“Mr. Kim..” The head of the police called out for Jaejoong.

“Yes?” Jaejoong looked at him same as the others.

“Here.” The older guy showed him photos of Yein’s car.. “We found her car exiting Seoul through south around lunch time.”

Jaejoong frowned in annoyance and disappointment. He couldn’t believe the whole situation is happening right now. Yein and Donghae might have a bad disagreement to lead to something like this.

----

 

Hours later, it was 11PM.

The front door of the Kim residence opened showing the youngest Kim bare-footed and being escorted by two police agents.

Mrs. Kim ran to her baby girl and hugged her.

“What happened Yein-ah?” She asked her youngest daughter.

Yein smiled endlessly.

“You’re drunk..” Mrs. Kim frowned.

“A just drank a little bit umma..” Yein giggled.

Jaejoong shook his head on the sight. It was a good thing that Mr. Kim is out of town at the moment, or Yein will hear all the nasty words she would ever hear in her entire life.

“I’m very disappointed with you Yein.” Jaejoong spoke from behind.

Yein pouted. “Oppa, Im fine..”

Jaejoong frowned.

Yein sighed. “What did I do? I was just having fun! And why are there police outside the house?”

“You’re not allowed to go outside the house for the next month except for school.” Jaejoong sort of ordered.

Yein now frowned. “Aren’t you over reacting?”

Jaejoong crossed his arms with what Yein said, now the people inside the house have slowly gathered at the hallway entrance and saw everything heat up between the siblings.

“What did you say?” Jaejoong asked with his serious yet handsome face.

“Oppa, you’re my brother.. you can’t take over my life.” Yein answered back.

Jaejoong took a few steps forward to Yein. The look in their eyes says a lot.

Hyoyeon went in the middle of the two.

 

“Yein-ah. Are you okay?” She held her sister’s hand and looked in her eyes.

Yein didn’tmove and just stared back at Hyoyeon. She slowly pulled her hands away from her.

Hyoyeon was surprised with what she did. Yein saw everyone.. Baekhyun, Donghae, Kai, Sehun, Jessica, Yunho..

She put her head down and started to walk away when Hyoyeon grabbed her wrist.

Yein pulled her hand back harshly that made gasp be heard around them.

 

“Kim Yein.. What in the world is your problem?” Jaejoong started to scream at her.

Yein looked back at Jaejoong with tears in her eyes. “Oppa.. You don’t know how it feels with having no one in your life..”

Yein bursted out her tears.. Donghae took the chance to walk towards her and hug her, but Yein pulled away as well.

She looked at him. Yein shook her head at him.

“Yein.. Yein..” Donghae was trying ot hold her but Yein refused and hugged herself.

“I just needed someone to talk to..To let out all the feelings that I kept inside.” Yein said. “I had a fight with my boyfriend.. I don’t know if I still have a bestfriend and now the friend I got close to recently is the reason why I fought with my boyfriend.” Yein confessed.

“Do you know how hard it is that I was used to having someone behind my back. The only person who understood me and was willing to give all his time to stay by my side even if we just sleep the whole day. I didn’t know that there will be a day I wouldn’t be able to lean on my beastfriend.” Yein then looked at Sehun. “I’m disappointed.” She said. Then she looked at Hyoyeon.

“I also never thought I’d be having double thoughts. I’m scared of what I’m thinking.” Yein looked at Donghae as she shook her head.

Donghae got the maning of twhat she was trying to say. “Ye..” But he just gave up. Maybe it’s not the right time.

Jaejoong tried to hug her, but Yein put her hands infront of her trying to tell him not to come close, and she made her way to her room upstairs.

 

Hyoyeon looked at Sehun after hearing what Yein said. Was she really that careless that she forgot that Sehun is her sister’s bestfriend. Did she forget that even before she became Sehun’s girlfriend, Sehun was Yein’s bestfriend first. Hyoyeon felt guilty even though she did not do anything.

On the other hand, Sehun felt angry. He didn’t know Yein felt that way… It was true, he haven’t seen Yein asmuch, but he had been with Hyoyeon. He hated himself at the moment for being a jerk.

 

Hyoyeon looked at Sehun and stepped away from the hallway, and Sehun walked out of the house after Hyoyeon left.

Jaejoong sighed. “This isn’t what should have happened.”

Mrs. Kim hugged her son.

“Umma, everything’s falling apart.. They are the closest people in our family.”