I see you

Love Pain

A week later, it is a Saturday morning and Hyoyeon is out for a jog with her older brother.

“Oppa, I left my water bottle at the house. Let me just buy one at that stand.” Hyoyeon pointed out the small store located at the side of the park.

Jaejoong nodded and doing his cool down after the two hour jog.

Hyoyeon was walking to the store when her phone rang.. She answered it and it was Yunho. She was close to the store when she saw her shoelace untied so she scrunched down to fix it… The same time when Sehun unexpectedly passed by her.

“Yunho oppa? Waeyo?” Hyoyeon answered her phone while tying her shoelace.

Sehun heard the voice and stopped with his steps. He looked back and saw a girl tying her shoelace.

“Ne? You’re showing me what??? Okay.. I’ll see you later then.” Hyoyeon hung up her phone and placed it back in her pocket as she stood up and walk to the store.

Sehun’s eyes widened. He stared at her back.. How he felt so close yet so far to her. Hyoyeon was infront of her, but he couldn’t get the courage to walk towards her especially after hearing that she just got off the phone with Yunho. He actually already accepted the fact that Hyoyeon and Yunho is really a couple now. He just didn’t move on fully yet. He still cares.. so much.

Sehun was about to leave when he heard his name called out.

“Sehun?” Jaejoong asked.

Sehun looked at Jaejoong. “Ah.. Jaejoong hyung.”

“It is you.. How have you been?” Jaejoong tried to be calm even though he wants to ask so many questions to Sehun after he saw his sister cry her heart out a few days ago. He knows its not Sehun’s fault but he is an older brother, seeing his sister cry is the worst thing he could ever see.

“Im doing good hyung. How about you?” Sehun tried to be less awkward.

“Im doing good as well.. So.. uh, you’re also here for a morning jog?” Jaejoong asked.

Sehun nodded.

Then, Jaejoong just stopped talking after seeing his sister standing a few steps behind Sehun. Sehun figured out the sudden change in Jaejoong’s expression. It only meant that Hyoyeon is behind him. He turned around and smiled to Hyoyeon as he scans her from head to toe.

“Annyeonghaseyo Noona.” Sehun tried to sound normal.

Hyoyeon stood there frozen. Looking at Sehun, but when he turned around with a smile on his face, she once again bit her lip and clenched her fists. “A-annyeong Sehun-ah.” She could not get the stutter out of her voice.

“How have you been?” Sehun asked.

“Im.. great.” She lied. “You?”

“Same.” He replied shortly. Sehun did not show any interest or excitement seeing Hyoyeon there which made Hyoyeon conclude that she should not go after him anymore.

“That’s good to hear.” Hyoyeon then started walking pass him. They both felt the cold aura around each other when Hyoyeon passed by. It was just too awkward that Hyoyeon couldn’t handle it anymore.

“We’re going ahead now..” She said blankly as she pulled Jaejoong with her.

Sehun nodded without looking where the two were heading. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. He finally took a glance at the two but they were nowhere to be seen.

 

With Hyoyeon and Jaejoong..

Jaejoong stopped Hyoyeon from walking when they were near the car.

“Why’d you do that? You should have talked to him!” Jaejoong said.

Hyoyeon then faced her older brother. Jaejoong saw the tear that came out of her eye.

“How? Oppa! I couldn’t even control my emotions there anymore.” Hyoyeon sighed. “Didn’t you see how awkward it was there? Didn’t you see how he talked to me? Oppa, it’s over. We don’t have anything else to talk about since we ended our relationship months ago. It all ended there.. but Im just trying to move on now.”

Jaejoong pulled her sister into a hug. He felt sorry for even bringing it up.

“How will I move on if he’s around me? Im not mad, but I want a little space.” Hyoyeon said. “He already move on.. Let me forget too..”

 

 

Later that night..

At Jessica’s shop. She received a text message from Hyoyeon.

I’m outside. –Hyoyeon.

 

Jessica opened her shop and let her friend in. Once they’re inside her office.

“What brings you here at this hour?” Jessica asked as she tried to  fix the pile of clothes in the corner of her office.

“My parents went to a dinner, Jaejoong oppa is with Yuri’s family celebrating her mother’s birthday, Yein flew off the country this morning to meet Kai, he’s introducing her to his friends in China, and Baekhyun.. I don’t know, he’s always not home. I need someone to talk to and you’re the best option.” Hyoyeon started.

Jessica stared at her friend, and decided to sit next to her. She placed her right arm around her shoulder. “You don’t look okay. Is it because of the photo I sent you?”

Hyoyeon shook her head. She then took something out from her huge bag. “I brought vodka. You’re willing to do this with me?” She asked.

Jessica frowned at her first, but then smiled. “Only tonight. Arrasseo?”

Hyoyeon nodded. “Only tonight.”

 

The two started taking shots, they were being girls. Having fun with just the two of them.

Hyoyeon slowly got serious.”I saw him this morning. We met.”

Jessica almost dropped her shot glass. “Mworago?”

“I saw Oh Sehun right infront of me, this morning..” Hyoyeon reminisced what happened this morning. “It was like.. we didn’t even know each other.” One tear finally fell out from her eye.

Jessica pouted.

“Sica.. Tell me.. How to move on..” Hyoyeon asked.

“Aren’t you being too fast? I mean, Hyoyeon-ah. It was only a few months, its impossible that Sehun already moved on. You were his first and only love.” Jessica argued.

“Sica, I’m pretty sure you know what time and space can do to a person. You moved on, Yunho oppa did. Im pretty sure, Sehun also did.”

Jessoca frowned. “I don’ t like it that you’re being like this. Hyoyeon-ah, before you say those words, talk to him first. What if he’s just scared.. What if just doesn’t know what to say..”

“What if he’s dating someone now..” Hyoyeon cut Jessica off and went straight to take another shot of vodka. “Im thinking all of this because I want to erase this pain. Sica, It’s so hard.. Im thinking all of these.. Im thinking of the worst thing so I can prepare myself, so the pain I’m feeling right now would be the worst.. So I would just be numb after all the revelations.. Everything that I do not want.. Is going to happen..”

After a few hours, Hyoyeon got totally drunk. Jessica did not want both of them to be sleeping in her office since it is uncomfortable, but she herself is sure that she cannot drive anymore, and she cannot carry a drunk Hyoyeon to her car.

 

“Yoboseyo? Sica?” Yunho answered.

“Oppa, can you srop by my shop real quick. I just need your help.” Sica answered.

“Are you okay?”

“Ne. Just.. just come here now please. Komawa.” Jessica hang up.

 

Once Yunho arrived infront of the shop, he called Jessica’s number and she opened the door for him.

Once Jessica closed the door, she wobbled a bit which made Yunho hold her arm.

“Whoah there drunkard. What’s happening?” Yunho joked.

“Not funny oppa.” Jessica pouted. “I just need your help to get us home.” Jessica started walking to her office as Yunho followed close behind to make sure the girl doesn’t fall.

Yunho was greeted by a sleeping Hyoyeon in a pile of clothes in Jessica’s office.

“What happened here?” He looked around and turned back to Jessica.

“Can I just explain it tomorrow? Im tired. Please bring me and this girl to my house?” Jessica asked as she started to prepare her stuffs.

Yunho looked at the two girls and felt bad for them. What must have been going through with them for them to do those things. Hyoyeon and Jessica know their limits, but tonight, something must be wrong for them to exceed that.

 

They were infront of Jessica’s place, both girls are sleeping inside Yunho’s car.

“How can I even bring you two inside?” Yunho asked himself.

He then stepped outside his car and went to Jessica.

“Sica, where’s your keys so I can open the door?” Yunho asked Jessica as he try to slowly wake her up.

“Inside my bag oppa. Just.. look for it.” Sica answered with eyes closed and she changed sleeping positions.

Yunho started looking thorough the girl’s bag and found the keys, but he dropped her wallet on the floor. Two photos fell out. One is a photo of Jessica and her sister Krystal, and the other one is Yunho’s photo.

Yunho was surprised to see his photo com out of her wallet. He turned it around and saw a writing at the back.

Jung Yunho. The most handsome guy to ever step planet earth. -06/06/2012

 

“So, what Nicole told me was true? Jessica did like me?” Yunho asked himself and smirked.

Yunho helped Jessica inside her house first and made sure she was all set and comfortable before he come back and get Hyoyeon.

When he was carrying her inside Jessica’s house, Hyoyeon started talking.

“Sehun please talk to me. Listen to me. Im really sorry.. Take me back.. Oh Sehun.. Je-jebal.” Hyoyeon cried out on her dream.

Yunho frowned. He was informed about Sehun and Hyoyeon’s encounter that morning from Jaejoong.