Are you ready?

Love Pain

3 days later.. Yunho invited Hyoyeon for coffee and she accepted it.

Yunho has been in the coffee shop for an hour already. It's not that he is in a hurry, but Yunho was nervous and excited at the same time. Today, he is planning to tell Hyoyeon his true feelings. He set his mind that telling her would not hurt him or her.

 

At the coffee shop, Yunho was constatntly staring at his watch from time to time. Evry second made him feel fidgety. He already had his 2nd cup of cappucino and it was getting in him.

 

The door opened and revealed a girl. A girls he was not expecting to see, but has been longing to meet.

The girl has red hair that is rare to see in an asian country. She has a beautiful face, cute eye smile, angelic features. Everyone stared at her as she entered the coffee shop.

Yunho was surprised to see her come in. She never changed. She's as is the last time he seen her.

 

"Tiffany." Yunho muttered.

 

Like in God's will, Tiffany's eyes caught Yunho. She did not expect to see him there too, but it was like planned from above for them to meet.

Tiffany smiled and made her way to where he was.

"Well look who is here." Tiffany said first.

Yunho stood up and smiled. "It has been a very long time."

Tiffany nodded. "What? No hugs for a long time pal?"

Yunho chuckled and stepped forward to hug his old friend.

 

Once they broke the hug, Tiffany spoke.

"I told you, I'll come back after I achieve my dream." Tiffany playfully hit Yunho's arm.

"I know you could make it. I know you'lll achieve eveything you want because you work hard for it. I'm proud of you Miyoung." Yunho smiled.

"Are you alone? Or waiting for someone?" Tiffany looked around Yunho's table and searching if she was interrupting something.

Yunho looked at his watch and it was passed the time that he and Hyoyeon should meet. He checked his phone and it got one message.

 

Oppa.. I'm not feeling well today. I went straight home after work. -- Hyoyeon.

 

Yunho read her message and sighed. "Again."

"Mwo?" Tiffany asked.

"Ani.. Im alone right now, care to join me? You got a lot of stories to tell." Yunho invited the younger girl to accompany him.

 

Hyoyeon's POV.

 

Yunho oppa texted me this morning asking to meet up at a coffee shop.

He has been avoiding me this past few days, and I dont know what's got into him and now, he's asking me to meet him.

Im pretty sure Yunho oppa has his bipolar moments.

I'm now infront of the coffee shop. I put my smiling face on  before entering. As soon as I opened the door, I saw two familiar figures smiling  at each other. My eyes got glued to them, and my smile slowly fade.

Tiffany and Yunho oppa are now hugging. I can see how tight he held unto her. He smelled his hair, he tried to remember her touch. The two of them looks really good together. They still have the chemistry that they always had before. They look at each other like nothing has changed. That they were still inlove.

 

Yunho oppa's first and only love, Stephanie Hwang.

 

They used to be together back then, for 4 years, Tiffany is the only girl Yunho oppa had his eyes on. For those 4 long years, I saw how Yunho oppa cared for her so much that it came close to making Tiffany live with him even thought Tiffany was still in high school and Yunho oppa was in college.

My mood dropped from joy to a bit of depression. Im starting not feel okay. Im starting to feel not fine.

 

I walked out of the coffee shop even before Yunho oppa sees me and went straigt to my car.

 

Im just sitting here, inside my car. No plans on doing something or even going somewhere. I checked my phone. Its 30 min. late than what I and Oppa planned to meet up, and what's worst is, he is not even asking me where I am. Maybe... He forgot.

Why would he even ask me to meet if Im not the one his meeting. Wrong send?

I should go home now. I look pathetic.

 

End of Hyoyeon's POV.

 

 

Yunho's POV.

Today is the birthday of the Kim's butler. Butler Jang. He has been with the family for more than 30 years. He was like a father figure to the Kim siblings since Mr. Kim has always been busy, and in every year for his birthday, they never fail to have a party for him as he is considered a part of the family.

I, too, had been under the supervision of Butler Jang when I was a kid. He took care of every kid that spends time at the Kim mansion. Donghae, Baekhyun, Nicole, Jessica and a lot more.

Right now, Im waiting for Nicole to finish preparing and we're gonna be on our way to the Kim Mansion.

 

Im browsing on my phone when a picture of Hyoyeon came up from the screen, and a smile was formed on my face.

I have to admit, when we were young, I actually start having a crush on her, but I started to treat her like a little sister because of Jaejoong, and I did not know... I would like her like this. I like her like I never did like any other girl before, I liked her how I liked my first love.

Yes. I am planning to tell Hyoyeon now what I really feel. It's been postponed so many times, my attempts. Its now or never.

Kim Hyoyeon.. I.. Like you, and Im hoping you too.

 

These past few days, I kept texting and calling her, but she never replied even once. She did not even show up at the coffee shop last time. I hope Hyoyeon is fine.

 

Nicole and I arrived at the Kim Mansion and we both went straight to Butler Jan and greeted him. As usual, he has the gentleman feel around him as he smiles to everyone.

Dinner was over when I found Hyoyeon alone now. My eyes never left her as I followed her every move, and when I saw her stood up and went to the garden, I followed.

 

I opened the door and Hyoyeon was standing next to the pool with a glass of wine in her hand. She was looking at the night sky as she embraces herself from the cold wind that was passing.

Here goes nothing. It’s now or never.

I took a deep breath and step forward.

END OF YUNHO’s POV.

 

Yunho stepped out from the party and followed Hyoyeon to the garden. He stared at her, trying to prepare himself and reveal his true feelings to the younger girl.

He made a step forward, but suddenly stopped.

 

Someone approached Hyoyeon.

“Noona, its cold here.” Sehun walked towards her as he placed his jacket on her.

“Sehun-ah, you don’t have to.” Hyoyeon trid to reject but Sehun placed his hand still in Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

“Gwenchana. I want to..” Sehun replied.

 

There was silence after that..

 

Sehun cleared his throat.

“The night breeze is the best right.” Hyoyeon said.

Sehun nodded. “You know what makes it better?” Sehun asked.

“Mwo?” Hyoyeon looked at him,.

Sehun smiled. “Sharing this moment with the person you like.

Hyoyeon chuckled, she thought Sehun was picturing this moment with the girl he likes, but the smile on her face fade when Sehun took her hand.

Hyoyeon looked at Sehun with wide open eyes.

“Noona..I know you’re confused right now, but please listen carefully to what Im about to say.” Sehun said as he made Hyoyeon face him and placed his hands on her shoulders.

Hyoyeon gulped.

“I fell inlove with a girl that made me think less about myself. She showed me how family comes first in life. Everyone thought I would like my bestfriend instead, but my heart led me to someone else. If I was still a young boy I would understand why I liked her, but now that Im an adult, things got complicated.. I still have a few things Im not sure about but.. I have to say this even before…. I lose.” Sehun sighed.

Hyoyeon just stared at him all that time.

“Noona, I like you.. Eversince.. and now, I don’t care what other people say or think, but if it is possible.. I would be the happiest guy on earth if you could be my girlfriend.” Sehun confessed.

“Sehun-ah..” Hyoyeon stuttered with the sudden confession.

Sehun smiled. “Its too much pressure right noona? But, if I don’t do it now.. I wouldn’t be able to do it anymore.”

“What?” Hyoyeon got confused.

It’s just a yes or a no noona..”

“You want me to answer now?”

“Ne… ”

“But Sehun.”

“Noona.. Is it because you like someone else already?” Sehun asked, even though he knows the answer.

Hyoyeon looked down.

Sehun finally took off his hands from her. “That’s.. all I wanted to say.” He turned around and was about to walk away when Hyoyeon spoke.

“May- be.. I could give this a try. Maybe we could work this out.” Hyoyeon said.

Sehun looked at her.

“Lets… try it first? And see.” Hyoyeon gave him a smile.

Sehun walked back to her and gave Hyoyeon a tight hug.

“Thank you noona.” He said as he kissed her head.

In Hyoyeon’s mind, she thought that maybe giving out a try to date Sehun might help her forget about Yunho. She doesn’t want to use Sehun so she was cautious about her words and how she says it.

 

At the side, Yunho saw everything from the start and he clenched his fist.