Better than fairytale

Love Pain

At the coffee shop..

“What does Jaejoong like?” Yunho asked Hyoyeon who was busy looking at the breads.

“He didn’t say. Maybe get him a cappuccino.” Hyoyeon replied as she smiled and found the bread she was looking for. She picked it up and showed it to Yunho. “Lets get this?”

Yunho smiled because of Hyoyeon’s cute acts.

“What are you smiling at?” Hyoyeon stood beside him as they pay their stuffs.

Yunho placed his arm around the younger girl once again. Hyoyeon looked at his arm and to him.

“Being too touchy oppa.” Hyoyeon said.

“Mwo? We used to be closer than this.” Yunho stated.

Hyoyeon nodded. “Then I can do this again?” She pinched his right cheek.

“Ahh.” Yunho cried in pain.

“Uhum.. uhum..”

Yunho and Hyoyeon both looked at the cashier. “Here you go Sir, Ms. and also the change.”

Yunho smiled at the cashier and Hyoyeon smiled at the side because of slight emabrassment.

“You two are such a lovely couple.” The cashier complimented them.

“Thank you.” Hyoyeon wrapped her left arm on Yunho’s right arm. “Goodbye.”

Yunho smiled with excitement.

 

While they exit the place, Yunho smiled and stared at Hyoyeon.

“You ate something wrong today Hyoyeon-ah?” He asked.

“Hey. Don’t hate oppa. ” Hyoyeon argued cutely.

 

They were walking slowly back to Jaejoong’s hospital room.

“Maybe, I just missed hanging out with you oppa.” HYoyeon suddenly spoke.

“Mwo?”

“Its been a long time since we even talked and I have no idea why we even stopped talking.” Hyoyeong giggled.

Yunho smiled.

“Did you feel it too?” Hyoyeon asked.

Yunho stopped walking and looked at Hyo. His heart started pounding so fast. Does Hyoyeon know?

Hyoyeon looked back at him confused with Yunho’s facial expression. “Mwoya?” She asked.

“D-did I feel what?” Yunho asked back stuttering.

Hyoyeon laughed. “It was this super awkward vibe everytime I will see you. I didn’t know why I felt like that, so I kind of stayed back.”

Yunho sighed with Hyoyeon confession, it was a bit disturbing for him, but atleast it was not what he thought it is. Yunho nodded.

“So you too?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yeah. I did.” Yunho confessed.

“Why do you think is that?” Hyoyeon asked.

Yunho shrugged.

“I have my own theory why though..” Hyoyeon started as she slowly took steps so they could go back to Jaejoong’s room already.

“Mwo?” Yunho asked as he followed.

“Its because of the incident back then.. when I almost got and you were the only one that could calm me down, then Sehun and I got close.. I think we started to grew apart.” Hyoyeon seriously said and waited for Yunho’s response.

Yunho thought it was close to his own reason, but not the exact one. He saw Hyoyeon look at him like asking if what he thinks. He smiled and messed up her perfectly brushed blonde hair.

Open your eyes.”Yunho whisphered in her ear and run off to Jaejoong’s room.

--

 

Later that day, Yein also came to visit her oppa at the hospital.

“Did Donghae oppa came to visit this morning?” Yein asked Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon shook her head.

Yein pouted.

“Is everything okay?” Hyoyeon asked.

Yein just smiled to her older sister.

 

Just then, Sehun came to the hospital with Kai. That is when everything started to change. The friendly and fun atmosphere slowly vanished. It is Yein’s first time seeing Kai once again after he confessed his true feelings to her, and this is also the first time Yunho encounters Sehun and Hyoyeon together after he got to talk to the girl again.

“Noona.” Sehun went to Hyoyeon and kissed her cheek.

“How were your grandparents?” Hyoyeon asked as she fixes some of Sehun’s hair.

“They’re good. They were actually looking for you.” Sehun replied.

“Aw. Too bad. I’ll make it up to them next time.” Hyoyeon said.

Sehun saw Yunho at the couch watching the television. “Annyeonghaseyo hyung.” Sehun greeted him.

Yunho smiled. “Annyeong Sehun-ah. Long time.”

“Ne.” He smiled as well and went to Jaejoong to see how he is doing, with Hyoyeon right beside him.

Yunho closed his eyes for a moment and sighed.

 

On the other side of the room.

Yein felt the urge to stay away, but it would be too obvious if she does it right away.

 

Kai approached Jaejoong first and chatted with the older guy for a few minutes and he sat next to Yunho.

Yein was watching what Kai was doing and she was surprised that he did not even look at her. That was the time that she decided to have a walk outside. She did not want to leave her brother yet.

 

Yein was at the roof top. She went to the corner to see the beautiful afternoon view of Seoul.

“You seem quiet.”

Yein heard from the back. She knew who the owner of the voice was so she did not bother to look back.

Kai leaned on the railing and looked at Yein’s side profile. The girl felt uncomfortable with Kai’s action.

“You do know this wont work right?” Yein started without looking at him.

Kai smirked. “What wouldn’t work?”

Yein frowned.

“Hey..” Kai pulled her arm, but Yein nudged.

“Stop playing stupid Kai.” Yein finally screamed. “I have no intentions on making my life complicated. Stop all these. I have a boyfriend and I love him. What happened between us is just a stupid kiss. It is nothing important.” Tears started to fall out from Yein’s eyes.

“Yein.. Yein.. Listen to me..” Kai tried to hold her hand, but Yein keeps on pulling it away.

“Kai, I don’t want to hurt you, I don’t want to hurt Donghae oppa… I don’t like you the way you like me.  Im sorry, but I just cant teach my heart like that…” Yein started to walk away.

“I wanted to tell you that I don’t… expect for more than friendship..” Kai spoke up.

Yein stopped with her steps.

“I know you Yein. Youre a very nice girl, and youre not the type to get involve insomething you don’t want to. I respect that.” Kai admitted.

Yein turned around and looked back at him. “Are.. you serious?”

Never been more serious my entire life..” Kai sighed.

Yein smiled and slowly walked to him.  Yein scanned his face. “Thank you.”

What surprised Yein was that Kai still took her hands, but now, she did not pull away.

“But..” Kai started and looked straight at her eyes. “Let me continue this. Let me continue to show my affection to you.”

“K-kai..”

This is the first time I’m doing this to any other girl. This is the first time that I think I fell flat inlove, and I want it to be a good experience for me. Let me love you the way I want and all you have to do is treat me like what you used to.”

Yein felt her heart soften with what Kai said. He just revealed that she was his first love which is very important for every other girl. Being a guy’s first love is special.

“I promise, I wont get away between you and Donghae hyung, but just let me do this. For myself too.” Kai whisphered.

Yein closed her eyes and sighed. She could only nod because of being overwhelmed.

---

 

“Are you okay noona?” Sehun handed Hyoyeon a cup of hot coffee as they sit in one of the benches at a park near the hospital.

“Ne, but I have to go back to work tomorrow. Yuri’s gonna watch Jaejoong oppa tonight.”

“Don’t tire yourself too much noona.” Sehun reached for her head and made her lean on his shoulder as he wrap his arm around her waist.

Hyoyeon could only sigh.

“I get my energy from you noona. So if  your stressed and pressured, I get that too.” Sehun said.

Hyoyeon smiled. “You’re a crazy kid Sehun.”

“Only for you.” He kissed her head.

“I finally talked to Yunho oppa today.” Hyoyeon said proudly.

“Jinjja? What happened?” Sehun asked very curiously. He knows Yunho and Hyoyeon has been avoiding each other, and Hyoyeon has been stressing about it. He also knows Yunho’s own reason. He knows Yunho likes his girlfriend.

“It feels good. Yunho oppa is a really close oppa, so getting things straight with him feels so good.” Hyoyeon confessed.

“That’s… good then.” Sehun chuckled.

Hyoyeon sat up straight and called Sehun’s name. “You’ve been very patient with me. Thank you.”

Sehun looked back at her. “Who else would support you noona. I will never leave your side. I could not imagine a life without you.” Sehun smiled.

Hyoyeon blushed. “Really? What is life with me?”

Better than fairytales.” Sehun giggled.

Hyoyeon held Sehun’s face, the guy was caught off guard.

They stared at each other’s eyes.

Hyoyeon made the first move, she kissed Sehun in the lips.

“Noona..”

Hyoyeon smiled. “Our first kiss.”

Both of them smiled so widely, but Sehun enveloped her around his arms and pulled her closer. Now, it was him who kissed Hyoyeon’s lips.

 

Without the two’s knowledge, Jung Yunho was inside his car and was watching them from far.

How will I ever move on from you.. cause everytime I see you, I see the future.” Yunho sighed, and turned his car engine on.