I will be there

Love Pain

Jaejoong just came home after hanging out with some of his friends at the bar. He couldn't get his mind of how he was just rejected by a girl.

 

Before going to his room, he alsways check up on his sisters' rooms to see if they are in slumber.

He first checked Yein's room.

He walked to Yein's bed and smiled at the cleeping figure of his sister. "Sleep tight Baby sis." He kissed Yein's forehead and fixed the younger girls' blanket.

 

Now, he was on his way to Hyoyeon's room.

Once Jaejoong opened the door, he was welcomed by silence. He walked over ti the bed and he found no trace of his sister anywhere.

He checked his phone if Hyoyeon have texted him but he got none. He then now tried calling Hyoyeon's phone but he cannot connect to it.

 

Worry is now growing into him, but he tried to shake it off.

He then decided to just wash up and change to his comfortable clothes and wait for Hyoyeon in the living room.

 

 

Morningcame, the sun is brightly shining and Hyoyeon isnt back home yet.

Jaejoong didnt sleep all night waiting for his sister and once he saw the sun rising, he started to call people.

 

"Oppa. Good Morning." Yein entered the living room with a smile on her face, but Jaejoong just looked at her.

"Go eat your breakfast, you have class today." Jaejoong ordered his sister as he walk back and forth at the same spot.

"Is something wrong?" Yein asked worriedly.

Jaejoong just shook his head. "I'll join you later." Jaejoong doesnt want to tell Yein that he doesnt know where Hyoyeon is.

"Wheres Hyoyeon unnie? Did she leave already?" Yein asked innocently.

"Uhh. Yeah, she did." Jaejoong answered back.

Yein turned around and headed to the kitchen, but she took a last glance at her brother. "Something is wrong."

 

"Kim Hyoyeon, where are you?" Jaejoong stared at his phone, waiting on news from the people he called.

---

Hyoyeon's POV

 

Rays of sunshine is hitting my face. I slightly opened her eyes but immediately closed it due to total brightness.

I tried to sit up from the bed as I rub my eyes. Once I was able to open it, I saw an unfamiliar room.

My eyes widened in shock as memories from what happened last night came to my mind. She started tearing up as I stare at the blank ceiling.

 

"Yunho oppa.." The words that came out of my mouth.

 

I stood up from the bed and I saw a reflection of myself through the mirror. I'm wearing blue pajamas.

My body flinched in the thought that Yunho oppa might have changed my clothes. He might have seen me... in my undies.

 

Someone then knocked on the door, which triggered something from my brain. Episodes from last nigth came to me. Those guys.. they are bastards..

 

"Andwae! Get away from me!" I shouted.

The two guys are after me again.

"Don't come near me please." I was pleading in horror, with the image of the two guys who was trying to take over me last night.

Once again, tears started flowing down my face.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah." I heard Yunho Oppa's voice.

I looked up and he is now walking towards me with worried face.

I didnt know why, but I ran towards him and hugged him tight.

 

"Oppa.. They were trying to get me." I sobbed on his shoulders. "Do-don't leave me, please."

I felt him rubbing my back and telling me that everything will be alright.

 

For the first time in my life, I now felt safe in someone's touch. He made me believe that nothing will go wrong.

 

"I made breakfast. Lets go eat." He pulled me away from the hug, but he took my hand and led me to the dining table.

 

End of Hyoyeon's POV.

 

While eating breakfast, there is something that keeps on bothering Yunho. If ever is he telling to Jaejoong that his sister almost got or wont he tell him like what Hyoyeon wants.

"Hyo. Don't you think its better to tell Jaejoong." Yunho opened up his worries.

"Jaejoong oppa will freak out. He will worry too much oppa." Hyoyeon sounded disappointed.

"But don't you think its better? You will be more secured than..."

"Thats one of the problems. Too much security that I dont think I would be able to breathe on my own anymore."

"He is looking everywhere for you right now. He called earlier asking if I know where you are." Yunho said.

"You..told him?" She asked.

He then shook his head.

"I know that you want to tell it to him.. But oppa, can we just... Say nothing happened."

Yunho looked at the younger girl worriedly.

"By the way... Where.. Uh.. Where are my clothes?" Hyoyeon blushed ones she said that. The fact that she is now wearing something different made her heart beat fast.

 

Yunho also blushed from what he realized. That Hyoyeon is looking for her clothes.

 

Yes, it was Yunho who changed her clothes from last night, he could not just let her sleep with torn clothes and she looked uncomfortable with it. He tried to not look at her while changing her clothes though, but maybe he got curious and took a short glance.

 

"Actually, you cant wear the top anymore, its... ripped. I can just lend you a shirt before you go home." Yunho said.

 

Yunho lent Hyoyeon one of his shirts. he lives alone in his apartment, so theres no other people there except when Nicole barges in and stays with him.

Once they finished breakfast, Yuno persuaded Hyoyeon that she needs to go home because Jaejoong is about to hire the entire Korean Police just to look for her.

 

 

Inside Yunho's car..

 

"Im scared oppa." Hyoyeon said as they get closer to the Kim Mansion.

"You'll be alright." Yunho replied.

"What will I say to oppa when he asks why I am with you?"

"Uh.. We cannot lie Hyo. Youre wearing my shirt. He might kill me."

"He wont. I.. Ill explain it to him." Hyoyeon said.

---

 

At the Kim mansion..

 

Hyoyeon entered the house with Yunho very quietly, until they heard someone with a very serious and strict tone.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon." Jaejoong said with a scary tone. His face was blank, you can see anger building up.

"Good- morning oppa." Hyoyeon walked up to him and kissed his cheek, but Jaejoong didnt move a single muscle.

Jaejoong then stared straight to Yunho, Hyoyeon followed his gaze and realized, his oppa might get mad at his friend.

"Oppa, Yunho oppa.." Hyoyeon was cut off by Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong looked at what Hyoyeon is wearing from head to toe.

"Where have you been?" Jaejoong asked with an angry tone.

 

Hyoyeon looked down. She can feel the differet aura from her brother. She's starting to get scared. She didnt know her oppa could be like this. This kind of thing is a first, that she did not go home, that she was almost got , that she is with his oppa's friend.

 

"She was with me, Jae." Yunho spoke up once he saw how Hyoyeon reacted.

"And why is that?" Jaejoong asked. You can see the fierceness in his eyes. In his mind, he knows Yunho might not do good to his sister. This is also the first time Yunho hanged out with his sister, without him.

"Its not what you think Jae. Something just came up." Yunho tried to defend himself with Jaejoong's suspicion.

Jaejoong smirked. "Its always like that Yunho."

"Oppa. Dont blame Yunho oppa. I swear nothing happened.." Hyoyeon joined the heated conversation.

 

"Then tell me a good damn reason why you just came home now with my bestfriend and even wearing his shirt. Make me believe that what I'm thinking is wrong." Jaejoong exploded. He could not just stay calm anymore.

"I-I got drunk last night, and couldnt drive home anymore... Nicole called Yunho oppa to pick us up, and he just dropped me home now. I vomitted on my top yesterday, so he lend me his shirt." Hyoyeon replied.

 

Jaejoong stayed quiet, trying to process Hyoyeon's excuse. He can tell that she's not telling hime everything, but for now... He will accept it. He has to.

He then walked towards Hyoyeon and kissed her forehead. "Go wash up, Yein already left for school."

 

Hyoyeon walked pass Yunho and mumbled "Oppa.. I-I'm scared."

"Don't worry. Nothing will go wrong. You're safe here. Just, call me when you need anything. I will be there." Yunho whisphered back which earned him deathly glares from the oldest Kim.

 

"Ill be going now Jae." Yunho was about to step out of the door when Jaejoong pulled his arm.

“Tell me.” Jae said.

“You’ll hear the same reason with what she said.” Yunho replied, without any intentions of revealing to Jaejoong what really happened.

“Ani. Nicole was not with her yesterday. I know.” Jaejoong said. “Why is she with you? Are you keeping a secret from me? Are you dating my sister?”

“Jae. It’s nowhere near that. Okay.”

---