Why so serious?

Love Pain

Jaejoong's POV.

 

Someone wants to see you after work. Go to the usual place we go for coffee. - Hyoyeon.

 

I read Hyoyeon's message twice. Who would want to see me?

 

I am currently at the hospital, checking every patient's health charts.

"Dr. Kim, Yein-ssi is here." The nurse knowcked at the door.

 

"What brings you here Yein-ah?" I asked her without looking.

"Oppa." Yein whined.

"wae?" I asked her again. Yein looked annoyed.

She plopped herself down at the chair. A second later, I hear her sobs.

There is something wrong with my sister.

 

I finally stood up from the chair and kneeled infront of her.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I try to see her face.

"Appa.. I dont understand him." Yein cried.

 

Once she said those words. I finally understood. Yein has been under a lot of pressure lately, especially now that she is about to finish college.

Our appa keeps on demanding her to do this and that, which is not close to Yein's interest. If Yein doesn't follow it, appa gets mad at her. At some point, I sometimes feel that he is not being fair with Yein becuase with me and Hyoyeon, he made us do what we wanted.

 

"He keeps on pushing me to take that business major after I graduate. Oppa, if I dont do it, appa will get angry at me again." Yein said.

I hugged my little sister. "I will try to talk to him. For now, focus on what you are doing." I said and kissed her head.

 

The day passed quickly and I got off work. I remembered Hyoyeon's message to me and I drive straight to the coffee shop.

I scanned the whole place but no one familiar struck my eyes, so I just sat down and ordered a hot espresso.

 

"Kim Jaejoooooong." I heard a very cute voice call my name from behind.

My eyes grew wide. That familiar cute tone that always calls me.

 

I smirked before facing her.

 

"Yah! Im Yoona!" I stood up and gave her a hug.

"Annyeong oppa. Its been a long time." She said.

 

Yoona never changed. She is still as beautiful as I could remember.

The both of us sat as I asked for the waiter to come and place a new order for her.

 

"Aigoo. You still remember what I usually order huh." She chuckled.

"How could I forget?" I smiled.

 

Im Yoona. A famous Korean actress. Yoona is Kim Jaejoong's first girlfriend, his ONLY serious relationship. The two remained as friends after the relationship was over. Yoona has a passion for acting and ever since she debuted, all good things came to her, but she had to break up with Jaejoong for her career. Jaejoong knows how much Yoona loves acting, and he let her go for her dream. Since both had mutual and positive thinking about the situation, they remained as close friends, and they seem to be even closer than ever.

 

"Jinjja? Kim Jaejoong, don't lie to me. You still didnt get a girlfriend?" She asked in surprise.

I nodded. "Wae? Is something wrong?"

"There is! Oppa! You're a guy. So, what Hyoyeon told me about your flings was true?" She asked once again.

"Yoona.." I sighed.

 

I dont want to tell her its true, but... It is true.

 

She then smirked. "Oppa, move on."

"Mwo?" I asked curiously.

"Are you still waiting for me?" She started laughing. "Its been 4 years."

"Dont get yourself too high Yoong." I replied.

 

As much as I want to get back with her, the thing is.. The love I had for Yoona as a girlfriend back then, turned to a sibling kind of love. She's a family now. I havent thought on getting back with her anymore. It will feel weird.

 

She nodded. "I know you're just waiting for the right girl, but oppa... Your flings, its not good."

"I know. You, Hyoyeon and Yein told me that hundred times." I replied.

"Girls usually gets attached easily with kind words and actions. I wouldnt want it to be one of your flings if I didnt know you." Yoona pouted.

 

She's doing it again. She's making me realize all the things I am doing now is not good.

 

"I just go on friendly dates Yoong." I replied.

"For you its friendly.." She said.

"Arrasseo, arrasseo. I will try not to do that anymore, but sometimes, its them who come to me." I reasoned.

"Cause no one can resist you oppa.. You should get a girlfriend soon." Yoona demanded.

Our talk got longer and longer. It has been so long since I last talked to her in person that all our stories piled up.

 

End of Jaejoong's POV.

 

 

With Yunho..

 

"Annyeonhaseyo." Yunho bowed.

"Oppa." Taeyeon looked surprised once she saw the guy infront oF her door. "What are you doing here?"

Yunho smiled. "I heard you went to the your cousin's place last time and its your vacation. So I decided to pay a visit."

"Really? Come in.." Taeyeon welcomed the older guy to her place.

"You have a nice place Taeyeon-ah." Yunho said once he entered.

"Gomawo oppa." Taeyeon replied.

 

The two stayed at the living room with Taeyeon serving juice and some snacks. It was awkward at first because it has been a long time since their last meeting but back then, the two are very close to each other.

 

"How is Nicole? I didnt meet them yet since I had to do things." Taeyeon asked.

"You know my sister. She works hard, and play hard at the same time, but the thing is, this past few days, she has been bugging me to date a girl. She keeps recommending a possible date that I never thought she would even bother to look for one." Yunho was surprised with his sisters acts.

Taeyeon chuckled. "She must be worried that youre so into work that you forget about yourself."

"Maybe." Yunho shrugged. "Remember when I promised you before you debut that I'll be your number one fan?"

Taeyeon nodded.

"Ive been keeping that promise." Yunho confessed.

"Jinjjaro?" Taeyeon looked surprised.

Yunho nodded. "Do you remember receiving a huge box with a giant teddy bear, a signed cd of ---- and a portrait of you?" Yunho smiled.

Taeyeon tried thinking, and slowly nodded with the realization that maybe it was Yunho who sent it. "It- was you?"

"Its from your number 1 fan!" Yunho said.

"Ah oppa. I still have all those at my room." Taeyeon blushed.

---

 

At Incheon International Airport..

 

"Yah! Kim Jong In." Kai smiled once he saw his buddy waiting for him at the airport.

"Sehun-ah!" Kai said as he approached the other guy.

 

"Welcome back to Korea my friend." Sehun welcomed him.

Kai nodded as he took off his sunglasses. "Its been a long time."

 

Kim Jong In, also known as with his other name as Kai, was born in Seoul but left for US when he was in elementary school. Kai is a happy go lucky guy who likes to party and do extreme stuffs. He came back to Korea to help his older sister with her restaurant business.

 

Kai and Sehun met at the States when Sehun studied there for his entire middle school up to junior year in high school and decided to come back to Korea and just finish his studies there.

 

"So, where are we going?" Kai asked.

Sehun was there to pick him up because Kai's sister doesnt know he was already there. He was planning for a two weeks vacation before starting his work with his sister.

 

"Im pretty sure you want to rest for the day Kai." Sehun said as he help his friend with his luggage.

"Im actually up for some tour around the city." Kai wiggled his eyebrows.

Sehun chuckled. "What did you eat and your so hiked up..."

"I had a 3 day stay at Singapore my friend. All I did there was to shop, eat and relax. Its not a long flght from there to here." Kai replied as he entered his friends' car.

----

 

I just had to introduce more characters, but I promise on the next chapter that some love lines and love interests are gonna show up. >:)