I was too selfish

Love Pain

The next day.

 

"So, how is it going with Hyoyeon and Jae?" Donghae asked Yein as he drove them to a restaurant for lunch.

"Unnie is trying to talk to him, but I guess oppa is serious about what he said that he will not interfere anymore." Yein pouted.

Donghae took her hand and held it tight, as he look straight at the road. "Jaejoong will loosen up, he wouldnt take not talking to you two. You're the most precious girls in his life."

Yein blushed on Donghae's actions.

 

The two had been super close ever since the first date. News articles popped out that they were a couple, but Yein and Donghae did not really decided on being official. It will be Yein's decion though.

 

Donghae had been really loyal to the younger girl. Unlike before, he does not date Yein just for pleasure. He really likes the girl and he is willing to wait.

 

After their meal, Yein and Dongae both had desserts.

 

"Yein-ssi." A voice came from the side.

Yein looked up and saw Kai.

"Oh. Ugh.. Annyeong Kai-ssi." Yein replied.

 

Donghae looked at the two youngsters greet each other. Even without knowing who Kai is, he felt awkward on how the two greeted each other.

 

"What are you doing here? I heard from Sehun you have class." Kai asked.

"Yeah. It ended early. How about you?"

"Im meeting a friend." Kai replied and he looked at Donghae. "Is he your boyfriend?"

Yein shook her head. "Ani. He is a close oppa. Kai, this is Lee Donghae, Donghae oppa, he is Sehun's friend, Kai."

"Nice to meet you." Donghae said.

Kai smirked. "So, you are the famous Lee Donghae."

Donghae found Kai's words insulting.

"Enjoy your little date with Donghae-ssi Yein." Kai excused himself after that.

 

"I dont like him." Donghae stated.

"We had the same thoughts at first." Yein sighed.

"Why? You changed your mind?" Donghae asked.

"He is a bit arrogant, but he is just too playful. Sehun told me Kai just does not know how to open up his true feelings to others thats why he covers it up with his arrogance." Yein reasoned.

 

Minutes later, Donghae decided to bring Yein outside the restaurant where a near park is located.

They were walking right next to each other, then Donghae took her hand and intertwined their fingers.

Yein looked at Donghae.

"I never thought I could love someone again." Donghae whisphered.

"Mwo?" Yein asked, a bit startled. She does not know if she heard the right words.

"I find you very different from the other girls I met. You open up your thoughts, you dont act fake just to impress anyone, and you do the most simple things that I find very attractive." Donghae said.

Yein blushed with his words. Never in her deepest imagination that Donghae would ever say those to her.

"I was just scared that Jaejoong might get mad at me, but Im ready now." Donghae shyly said.

Yein stayed quiet. Donghae stopped with his tracks and made Yein face him. He was holding on both of her shoulders as he look deep in her eyes.

Both of them felt their hearts beating twice as fast as ever. Donghae was especifically nervous.

He slowly leaned down and gently placed his lips on hers. He waited for her to kiss back, it took seconds, and when he was about to pull back, Yein held into his waist and slowly kissed back.

Donghae smiled with her response. Yein giggled as they broke the kiss.

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Donghae asked.

Yein looked down at first, but when she looked up, she nodded, not letting go of Donghae's embrace.

---

 

Junsu, Jaejoong's private investigator/friend asked him to meet up at a private place.

 

"I have news for you Jae." Junsu said as he sat down with two folders. "Choose one." He instructed.

Jaejoong pointed at the right folder first.

Junsu nodded and opened it. "Here is Kwon Yuri's biodata."

 

Jaejoong opened it and read it. He then nodded once he was done.

 

"Whats on the other one?" Jaejoong asked.

"Its also files of two guys." Junsu started.

"Who?" Jaejoong asked.

"Jae. Hyoyeon had not been really honest for the past weeks.."

"I know. Thats the whole point of the argument." Jaejoong said annoyed.

"Did you know that.. She almost got ." Junsu revealed the truth.

Jaejoong was surprised with what Junsu said as he slowly elevated himself from the chair as he opened the folder. "What are you saying?"

"The night Hyoyeon went to the bar with Jessica and a couple of friends, that same night that she did not return home, she was almost got ." Junsu spoke.

"H-how? Why wouldnt she tell me?" Jaejoong was gripping the paper so hard that he might tear it anytime.

"I heard Hyoyeon talking with Yunho about it. Yunho was there to save your sister. She does not want to tell you because she dont want you to be troubled with it, and the relationship she said she has with Yunho is fake. She made it all up so you wont get curious anymore." Junsu alarmed Jaejoong.

"She was going through this all the time? She was really lying to me.." Jaejoong said to himself.

"I also heard that she has been calling him everynight especially when she have nightmares, because as far as I know, she finds comfort and security on Yunho. She calms down when she knows he is there." Junsu added.

"Yunho didnt tell me this." Jaejoong looked angry once again.

"Jae.. He was the one who saved your sister." Junsu reminded him.

"Junsu. Its my sister that we are talking about. These two guys are still roaming around Seoul, and theyre still going arund looking for young girls. I wouldnt want this to happen to Yein too. Yunho could tell this to me anytime, but he decided not to." Jaejoong fight back.

"Jae.. Listen to me. If Yunho wasnt there, Hyoyeon would not be saved. Hyoyeon asked Yunho to not tell it to you because she's scared. Yunho has nothing to do with this." Junsu calmly said.

Jaejoong shook his head. "If he really cares, he would have told me. What if he really likes my sister and he is taking over the situation? I have to talk to him." Jaejoong finally stood up and was about to leave when Junsu spoke once again..

"He is your bestfriend. Are you just gonna judge him like that?" Junsu seriously asked.

Jaejoong didnt look back but he stopped on his tracks. "Im throwing everything aside, if that is possible." Jae said as he walked out of the private room while holding the folder of Yuri's biodata.

---

 

Jessica was inside the office of her boutique. She was crying on her table.

She is currently listening to tons of voice mails Hyoyeon left.

 

“Sica-yah. Can you just hear me out?”

 

“Jessica Jung, lets meet.”

 

“Please, I can explain everything, just give me time.”

 

“I’m not planning to end my friendship with you. I won’t stop until you talk to me.”

 

All those messages left Jessica more heart aches. It was just too much for her to handle. Maybe she can forgive Hyoyeon, but not at this time, not until she can really forgive her.

 

Moments later, her office door opened.

 

“I told you not to show yourself to me. Get out!” Jessica shouted once she saw Hyoyeon come in.

“I wont! If I have to kneel right infront of you right now, I will. I just need you to listen to me.” Hyoyeon tried to fight back.

“Talk all you want Kim Hyoyeon, do you ever think I’ll listen to you?” Jessica reprimanded.

“You will, because I’m your bestfriend, and even through this mess, I know you’ll find in your heart to listen to me.” Hyoyeon said.

Jessica just stood there as she crossed her arms.

Hyoyeon slowly walked towards her. As she was now right infront of her bestfriend, Hyoyeon got on her knees.

Jessica never thought Hyoyeon would ever do that but she is doing it right now. She wanted to stop Hyoyeon from kneeling but she does not want to look weak.

“Sica.. I’m sorry if you thought that I was dating Yunho oppa. I’m sorry if I disappointed you, but as I told you last time. I’m not really dating him. It was a made up relationship. I had to lie about it Sica.” Hyoyeon was now forming tears on her eyes.

Jessica too was starting to tear up once again.

“I had to made up that fake relationship because… I did not want my family to know I almost got.. ..” Hyoyeon had a hard time telling her bestfriend about her misfortune.

 

Jessica’s eyes widened when she heard what Hyoyeon said. She looked down at Hyoyeon.

“The night we drank out at the bar.. Two guys followed me up to the parking lot.. They took me to a small alley, and there they tried to destroy me. They didn’t listen to my plead.” Hyoyeon was now bursting to tears. “They violated each and every part of me. I-I couldn’t fight back. It… was too much- for me to.. handle.” Hyoyeon cried as she tried to continue, but cannot open up.

Jessica felt a pain after hearing her friend. She did not know that she was going through something like that. She did not know that her bestfriend was molested.

 

Jessica slowly kneel infront of Hyoyeon too, who was covering her face out of the embarrassment she had.

“Hyoyeon-ah.” Jessica said with her sweet voice as she tried to pull away the girl’s hand out of her face. She tried to wipe the tears away from Hyoyeon’s eyes and hugged her.

“I was about to lose myself, when Yunho oppa came. He- he saved me. He made me feel everything will be okay when he is around. He never left my side after that… When I got home the next morning, Yunho oppa was with me.. I could not afford to tell Jaejoong oppa about it so I decided to lie. I decided to make up a story about me and Yunho oppa, so I can getaway from Jaejoong oppa.”

Jessica patted Hyoyeon’s back. “I’m sorry Hyoyeon-ah. I-I didn’t know. I was too selfish.

Hyoyeon pulled out from the hug. She shook her head. “Ani.. I’m sorry. I couldn’t tell you earlier. I know its all my fault. I just want you to know that, I treasure you so much and I wont do anything to hurt your feelings. Yunho oppa is a very great guy. I hope you and him will get together soon. Its not hard to like a very lovable girl like you.”

With that said, the two bestfriend slowly formed smiles on their faces.

 

--

 

SURPRISE SURPRISE! Hi EVRYBODY(singing SHINee's new song)

Ta-da! A update next to the other. I was just feeling abit imaginative and overwhelemed because this story is slowly getting attention, so I had ideas came up and had to type it down before I forget. Since, I typed a lot, might as well upload it already :) I hope everyone enjoys.

EVERYBODY, wake up wake up. :)

xoxo