I'm okay,I'm just not happy.

Love Pain

3 days later..

 

At the living room of the Kims. Everyone was present.

 

"Appa. Please, I dont need bodyguards anymore. Thats why Jaejoong oppa and I fought because of too much security." Hyoyeon reasoned to her father.

"And less security was the reason you got into that incident. I wont let that happen anymore Hyoyeon. I will also have Yein secured." Mr. Kim argued.

"Mwo? Appa wae?" Yein whined.

"I wont let anyone harm my children. I dont want to argue with you kids about this.. I also dont want anything bad happen whenever you have your panic attacks." Mr. Kim said.

"I'll have Yunho oppa with me when.."

"No Hyoyeon. We cannot always trust on Yunho on this. He is a busy man, he won't always be available for your needs." Mr. Kim said.

Hyoyeon stayed silent. She did not think of that, she thought Yunho will always be there since he said he will be.

 

"Yunho is just your oppa's friend Hyoyeon-ah. He does not have any commitment with our family, with you. So dont expect him to stay." Mr. Kim told her the harsh truth.

Hyoyeon had a blank face. She does not have anything else to say.

"I'm going up to my room. Excuse me." Hyoyeon stood up and left her family behind.

 

 

Once Hyoyeon was gone, Mrs. Kim started to speak.

"Jaejoong-ah. Is there something going on between Hyoyeon and Yunho?"

"I'm hoping not, but Im also not sure umma." Jaejoong replied.

 

 

With Hyoyeon..

 

A—appa is right. I’m not Yunho oppa’s responsibility.” Hyoyeon stared at the floor.

“He won’t always be there for me..”

 

Reality hit Hyoyeon HARD.

“Why does it feel so heavy?” She placed her hand on top of her chest, trying to feel her heart pounding.

 

Hyoyeon had to get away from this, she needed someone to make her feel better.

 

"Jessica.. Answer your phone.." Hyoyeon dialed the third time.

“Ne?” Jessica finally answered her phone.

“Sica-yah. Where are you?” Hyoyeon smiled as her bestfriend answered the phone.

Jessica took time to answer. “Im.. on my way to the airport.”

“Airport? Waeyo?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Uhh. I need to go now Hyoyeon-ah.” She then hand up.

 

Hyoyeon frowned. “Why is she going to the airport?”

 

Hyoyeon then received one message.

I know you’re wondering why, but I just have to stay away for now. –Jessica Jung.

 

“Stay away? On what? Who?” Hyoyeon got confused.

 

“Hyoyeonie. Are you okay?” Jaejoong opened her room door and came in.

Hyoyeon did not answer.

“I know you’re angry, but Hyo, Appa has a point.” Jaejoong explained.

“I don’t want to talk about this right now.” Hyoyoen replied.

Jaejoong just took a deep breath.

“Oppa, have you talked to Jessica?” Hyoyeon asked.

Jaejoong’s eyes widened.

Hyoyeon looked at her surprised brother. “Wae?”

“I’ll be back..” Jaejoong stepped out of the room.

 

A few minutes later, he came back with a small box in hand.

“I did not expect for this to happen Hyo, but Jessica asked me to give this to you.” Jaejoong handed her the box.

Hyoyeon slowly opened the box. She took the bracelet out and stared at it. “M-mwo..” Hyoyeon was speechless. She did not know what was happening. Hyoyeon is in total confusion at the moment.

“She likes Yunho..” Jaejoong said.

“I know.. Sica…” Hyoyeon mouthed.

“She came here in the middle of the night and she saw how Yunho took care of you.”

Tears are starting to form on her eyes.

“Oppa… can you come with me to the airport?”

---

 

At the airport..

Jessica was at the waiting area alone. She came too early for her flight, she was just ready to go.

While playing on her phone, Jessica heard someone call her name. She looked at the direction of the voice and frowned.

 

“Sica..” Hyoyeon ran up to her and hugged the girl.

Jessica did not return the hug and just stood there with no emotions on her face. “What are you doing here?”

“We need to talk.” Hyoyeon did not let go.

Jessica was trying to push her away so they could talk better but Hyoyeon was not letting go. “About what?” Jessica asked.

“Mianhae. Im really really sorry..” Hyoyeon started crying.

Jessica was trying her best not to shed tears. “For what? Hyoyeon let go.

Hyoyeon finally let go of the hug but took both of Jessica’s hands. “Please, let’s talk about this.”

“Hyoyeon, I don’t understand you.” Jessica answered.

“Don’t try to not know. Sica.. I’m sorry if it had to be like this.. You trusted me.”

Jessica stayed silent.

“I didn’t know that… I would like him too.” Hyoyeon confessed. Truth came out of . Both Jessica and Jaejoong was surprised with what Hyoyeon said. It was confirmed now.

Jessica started crying after hearing those words.  Her heart was very heavy for her not to cry.

“Sica.. I.. I will try to stay away from him, just don’t leave me.” Hyoyeon begged her best friend.

Jessica looked away. “He likes you too Hyoyeon, he doesn’t need to say, but on his actions.. His affection towards you is different. He could just leave me at that party with no words just to help you. Between the two of us, I’m the only one who’s not receiving any affection back, and the worst part.. he fell for my bestfriend..

“Jessica.. That’s why Im gonna try to stop this..”

Jessica held her hand up. “Ani.. you don’t have too. I already gave up..

Hyoyeon shook her head.

“Even if you stay away, he won’t like me. What’s the point? So, Im the one leaving.. I need to give time for myself. Seeing you guys wont help me.” Jessica put on her serious face. Trying to show Hyoyeon that she is sure with her actions.

Hyoyeon slowly fell on her knees.

“I’m okay..” Jessica revealed.

Hyoyeon looked up to her.

I’m just not happy..” Jessica finally said then picked her bag up and walked away.

 

While on her way to the gates.. Jessica was crying so hard but she does not wanna show it to Hyoyeon. “I’m sorry Hyoyeon-ah.. I know this is selfish of me, but let me heal myself first.. I just cant say it earlier because I’m embarrassed but you’ll always be my bestfrined.. You’ll always be in my heart. Im doing this for the two of us, because I know once I’m out of the picture, you wont hesitate to love him anymore. I love you my bestfreind.”

 

Jaejoong helped his sister to sit down on the chair.

Hyoyeon still kept on crying while holding her friendship bracelet with Jessica.

“Calm down..”

“Oppa…” Hyoyeon leaned on him.

Jaejoong hugged his sister. “You know, Jessica will always come back. Just… let her move on. Let hear fix her heart.” Jaejoong whisphered.

 

Jaejoong’s phone beeped.

Please tell her I still care and follow her heart. It’s hard, but give me some time. Kamsahamnida Oppa. –Jessica.

 

Jaejoong smiled at the message. He felt relieved that Jessica has a really good heart. He knows that she was not the type to hold grudges. She just need space at the moment.

“She wants you to follow your heart. Jessica will always be your bestfriend. The timing was just not right.” Jaejoong told Hyoyeon then showed her the message.

 

Hyoyeon eventually calmed down with Jaejoong’s comforting words and Jessica’s message.

---