Playdates

Love Pain

One morning..

 

Yein's alarm clock started ringing. The youngest Kim started to rub her eyes and turned off the alarm. Once she sat up from her bed, her room door opened.

 

"Rise and shine little girl." Jaejoong entered as he opened the curtains and sunlight passed through quickly on the whole room.

Yein covered herself with the blanket. "Mwoya? Why are you here oppa? How did you unlocked my door?"

"Stop with your nonsense questions. Im your oppa, I have my ways." Jaejoong tried pulling the covers off her.

"Whats wrong with you?" Yein whined as Jae successfully uncovered her.

"You have a guest downstairs, waiting for you for about an hour already. Umma and appa is out of town right now." Jaejoong infromed her.

"Mwo? Guest? Nugu?" Yein asked.

Jaejoong smirked. "Make the right decision little sis." He said as he kissed her forehead. "Now, go and wash up. Ill be expecting you downstairs in 15 minutes." He demanded and walked out of Yein's room.

"Something is wrong with him." Yein puffed as she slowly walked to the bathroom.

 

Minutes later.

Once Yein entered the dinning room, she was greeted by Jaejoong, Baekhyun, Hyoyeon and Donghae.

 

"Uhh. So, wheres my guest oppa?" Yein asked Jaejoong.

Donghae then stood up. "Good Morning Yein." He smiled shyly. A smile that no one knows Donghae would ever show. His heart beat was racing and he could feel blood running on his cheeks.

"Good Morning oppa." Yein answered back, with no idea that Donghae was her guest.

 

Everyone just stared at the two.

"Wae?" Yein got confused, she is now starting to feel the different atmosphere.

"I cant deal with this." Jaejoong stepped out of the living room.

Hyoyeon giggled but then started talking to Baekhyun.

 

"Uhh. So oppa, how are you?" Yein asked.

"Im good. Never been better. You?" Donghae replied.

"Im doing good." Yein replied.

 

There was that silence again.

"Yein." Donghae finally braven up.

Yein looked at him.

He then smirked. "I cant beleive asking a girl out on a date is this hard." He whisphered which was loud enough for Yein to hear.

"Mwo?" Yein was surprised. Did she hear it right?

"Yein. Would you like to go on a date with me? Today?" Donghae took her hand and stared deeply into her eyes.

Yein's hand started shaking. "Oppa.." Her heart start beating so fast that she doesn't know if it will even stop.

Donghae then let go of her hand and sighed. "Its fine if you dont want to. I mean, its awkward since Ive known you for so long and Im your brother's friend but..."

"A date sounds nice." Yein cut him off.

"Wait wait. You.. Would go?" Donghae asked with wide eyes.

Yein nodded.

"Yes!" Donghae jump off from his seat as he could not take his joy.

Yein is a close dongsaeng to him, but he couldnt hide the fact that, he likes her.

 

"Calm down oppa. You should bring her back home before the sun goes down." Hyoyeon smirked at the side.

Donghae pouted. "Before the sun goes down?"

"Yes Lee Donghae." Jaejoong once again entered the room, and now with a smile on his face.

 

That whole time he went out, Jaejoong was just standing by the door, waiting for his sister's response on Donghae's question.

He is not 100% sure if he wants his sister to date his friend, but like what he said before, its his sister's decision.

 

"Fine." Donghae said and turned to Yein. "Lets go?"

Yein then looked at what she was wearing.

"Youre perfectly fine." Donghae snorted.

"Just give me a few minutes." Yein said and run towards her room.

While changing her clothes, Yein could not hide the smile on her face. This was the moment she has been waiting for her whole childhood life.

 

---

 

"Where are we going?" Yein asked as she entered Donghae's car.

 

She looked around the car, tried to remember everything she can inside it. The smell of it, the accessories he had.

"You'll see." Donghae said before starting the engine. He then noticed that Yein didn't put her seat belt on yet. "Let me help you with that." He crossed over his arms over Yein's side which made the girl push herself back on the sit even though she cannot go any deeper.

Donghae chuckled seeing Yein do that.

Donghae brought Yein at the soccer field. They had a small picnic there where Donghae told Yein stories about his life in the soccer field. All the hardship during training and the joy on every win.

 

When the picnic was over..

 

"Where do you want to go?" Donghae asked as he now started the engine of his car.

Yein blinked a few times, but then smiled. "There's this art exhibition not far from here. I have been asking Sehun to come with me, but this days, that guy cannot be reached."

Donghae flinched. "Art exhibition?"

"Oh. Oh, if you dont like it, we can go to somewhere else." Yein shool her head.

Donghae smiled thru Yein's cute defense. "Art exhibition it is."

"B-but oppa.. Are you sure you can go out to public like this?" Yein asked while playing with her hands.

Donghae had a soft expression on his face. He lifted his arm and brought his hands to Yein's head as he patted her head. "Let them see me. Im ready."

Yein smiled through his words.

 

As they got into the art exhibition, it was certain that some people there recognized Donghae, others even asked for his autograph.

 

A kid who loves soccer also went up to him and Yein with a soccer ball on his hands.

 

"Donghae hyung.. Can you please sign this?" The kid held up his ball with a smile on his face.

Donghae kneeled down to go the same le el as the kid. "What's your name?"

"Kim Jongdae, but my family calls me Chen." The kid answered.

Donghae then signed the ball and gave it back to Chen. "I'll be seeing you at the soccer field a fe w years from now Chen."

Chen nodded. "I'll be like hyung!"

Donghae nodded, then he stood up and pulled Yein close to him.

Chen looked at Yein. "Are you hyung's girlfriend?"

Yein got surprised with the kid's question but she smiled. "Ani, Im Donghae oppa's friend. Nice to meet you." Yein scrouched down and patted Chen's head.

"But she's a special friend of Hyung." Donghae added.

 

 

Yein took more time in looking at every artifacts that was there and Donghae was just following behind, getting a bit impressed on what he sees. A total different world from what he knows.

The two went straight to a coffee shop around the afternoon for some snack. They were talking and laughing at the same time like real close friends, when suddenly, an awkward silence errupted.

 

There is this question on Yein's head that keeps on bugging her the whole day and if she doesnt get to ask him about it, her head might explode, so she took that chance to braven up and ask the older guy.

 

"Oppa.. Wae?" Yein asked as she placed down her cup of coffee.

"Hmm?" Donghae asked in return.

"Why did you ask me out on a date? Did.. Sehun tell you?" Yein once again asked the older guy.

"Did Sehun tell me what?" Donghae smiled. "I asked tou out for my personal reason.."

Yein's eyes widened once again.

"Is there something I need to know?" Donghae asked wearing a smle meaning he got a hint of what Yein tried to say.

"Aniyo." Yein replied quickly, her face turning red because of the slight slip of her tongue.

Donghae nodded and took Yein's hand. "I.. I asked you out.. Like how guys usually do when they like a girl." He was now holding Yein's hand with two hands.

 

"I like you Kim Yein." Donghae said straight, full of emotions.

 

Yein's heart didnt stop beating fast. Goosebumps all over her body. She was thinking that this is just a dream, but as seconds past, it started to feel like reality.

"Out of all the girls I know.. You were the only one who made efforts for me. I know we are not that close, we didnt get to talk a lot, but you kept on surprising me everytime. Even showing up to my games unexpectedly."

"Oppa.. I- I did those things for a reason.. But thank you very much for seeing my efforts." Yein looked down. She cannot look at his eyes directly anymore.

"Ani. Gomawo." He then cleared his throat. "I know this was sudden, and a bit awkward, but will you ever allow me to take you to another date next time?"

Yein nodded. "O-ofcourse."

 

After a few minutes of more sweet talks and revelation between the two, Yein excused herself to go to the restroom.

 

On her way to the restroom, she saw a familiar face that she does not want to meet right now. She's on a date with her crush, and she does not want other guys to persuade her.

Yein ran towards the restrooms direction, and when she turned around the corner...

 

Boom.

She bumped into someone.

 

Yein almost fell to the ground, but a guy's hand is holding into her arm preventing for that to happen.

"Aigooo." Yein said as she slowly open her eyes.

"Mianhae." Kai pulled her to make her stand straight. "You shouldn't actually be running around here Miss."

Yein frowned. She find it grateful that he helped her, but his after comments made her think twice.

Yein scanned him from head to toe. "Mian." She then fixed her clothes. "You're too straight to the point." She then walked pass the Kai.

"I should be. Shouldn't I?" Kai smirked and looked back from his shoulder and started walking away with his hands on his pocket.

Yein stopped from walking and looked back at Kai. "Jerk."

---

 

The day Yein had a date with Donghae, Hyoyeon and Jaejoong also had their fun. At night, both sibling went out with their own group of friends.

 

Hyoyeon was with Jessica and Min at a bar at Gangnam.

"Donghae oppa really asked her out? Wahh. This is daebak! But, Yein likes him too right?" Jessica asked amused with Hyoyeon's news.

"Ne., and when Yein got home earlier, she had that smile on her face. Not to mention, she was blushing. My little sister is all grown up." Hyoyeon replied after taking a shot of vodka.

"Youngest Kim is beating her older siblings." Min retorted.

"Well, its just one date.  We will see what will happen next." Hyoyeon said.

 

The three girls talked more for about 2 hours which included making new friends and also a little bit of dancing and dares.

It is now 1AM, and Hyoyeon decided to finally go home since she has a meeting in the afternoon. She will just come late at work today.

When she bid her farewell to Min and Jessica. Hyoyeon slapped her face softly a couple of times while she walk to her car with a cup of coffee on her hand.

She didnt realize that she parked far from the bar, since it was packed when she got their. She had no choice but to walk alone.

Half way to her car, Hyoyeon felt someone following her from behind and after hearing small laughters from behind, Hyoyeon didnt think twice but to walk abit more faster.

 

"Why are you speeding up miss?" A guy said from behind her.

Hyoyeon didnt answer back and just keep on walking when she felt a pair of arms pull her to a abandoned area near that place.

 

"Let go of me you jerks! Help!" Hyoyeon tried shouting but the two guys covered .

"I saw you partying in the bar earlier. You have a gorgeous group of friends... But I like you the best." One guy said, his face 2 inches away from Hyoyeons.

"Please dont." Hyoyeon pleaded. Sweat starting to run down her whole body. Tears forming on her eyes as she feels her body being violated every second.

 

Hyoyeon is pushed into the dark alley wall and one guy is started touching different parts of her body.

"Help me." Hyoyeon's last words before she gave up on fighting back. Her whole body weaken. Her tears never stopped coming out from her eyes. She felt her heart broke into small pieces. Her whole body shaking.

As her eyes slowly closed. Hyoyeon's body started to feel numb with all the unwanted feelings.

 

Few more seconds of trying to battle out her dignity by herself. Hyoyeon didnt feel any other hands groping her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw one of the two guys on the floor with blood coming out of his mouth, and he saw the other guy fighting another guy.

Hyoyeon embraced her body with her own hands. Her top was ripped on the side, and a glance of her could be seen. She covered herself tight. She fell on the ground crying herself away.

 

Moments later. She felt a pair of hands trying to make her stand up.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah." A familiar voice woke Hyoyeon from her blank gaze. She looked up and saw a familiar figure infront of her.

"Oppa.." Hyoyeon pulled Yunho down and hugged him. She hugged him tight. She felt secure around his presence.

"Oppa.. They.. They took over me. They molested me inch by inch." Hyoyeon crying on Yunho's shoulders.

 

Yunho pulled her up, and wrapped his jacket around the younger girl. "I'm here now. Youre safe."

Yunho once again hugged the younger girl. He can feel her body shaking too much. She couldnt take the fact that Hyoyeon, which is like a sister to him, had been touched by criminals. He was angry that he couldnt come earlier and prevent that from happening.

"We.. Need to bring you home now." Yunho whisphered to her ear.

"Ani. Oppa. Dont bring me home.." Hyoyeon was trembling, almost out of breathe from all the crying. You can see her eyes, scared of everything right now.

"We need to let.." Yunho stopped talking when he felt Hyoyeon got heavier.

He felt pressure from her.

"Hyoyeon.. Hyoyeon.." He called out.

Hyoyeon fell unconscious in Yunho's arms. She was drained from all the things that happened.

Yunho then picked her up, bridal style and brought her to his car.

 

Before starting the engine. Yunho glanced at Hyoyeon who was on the passenger side.

"Mianhae Hyoyeon-ah. If only I could come earlier, you wouldnt be violated like that." Yunho whisphered as he placed a strand of Hyoyeon's hair behind her ear.

---

 

With Jaejoong..

 

"Yo Jae. Yunho could not come tonight. He said he have work." Donghae sat down beside his friend.

Jaejoong nodded. "Where did you bring my sister?"

Donghae chuckled. "Lets not talk about your sister in this kind of place bro."

Jaejoong smirked. "You wont impress me like that Hae. Just saying."

"I know." Donghae replied.

 

Few minutes later. Junsu and Yoochun arrived and joined Donghae and Jaejoong on the corner of the club.

The whole time Jaejoong was there, he didnt move from where he was sitting, and only had drinks and small talks with the other guys, something that is very unusual to Kim Jaejoong when he goes to clubs. Tonight, he was specifically quiet.

 

"This is quite disturbing." Yoochun approached him.

"Mwo?" Jaejoong asked.

"You and Donghae. Youre not making your moves. Ive seen hot girls walk in the club earlier."

 

Jaejoong chuckled. "Mr. Lee Donghae here is becoming a one woman guy, so forget about him."

"And you?" Yoochun smirked.

Jaejoong took a sip on his martini before answering his friend back. "What's the name of your new bartender?"

"Im right. You've been watching my employee huh Jae." Yoochun laughed.

"Ive seen a couple of guys walk up to her and flirt, but she didnt look interested and even rejected them. We got a hard to get lady here huh." Jae commented.

"She's Kwon Yuri. She's actually pretty good for a newbie, but Im telling you man. The first time I saw her, I tried to ask her out too, but she's not that kind of girl Jae." Yoochun stated.

Jaejoong smirked.

"Can your charm change her?" Yoochun chuckled.

"I dont play like that." Jae replied.

"Oh come on." Yoochun said.

"Watch and learn my friend." Jaejoong placed down his glass of martini and stood up. He fixed his clothes first, and cooly walked to the bar area.

 

Jaejoong sat at one of the chairs. Yuri approached him.

"Can I get a shot of vodka." Jae ordered.

"Coming right up." Yuri smiled.

 

Jaejoong checked Yuri's back profile as the girl prepared the drink. 'She's hot.' Jaejoong thought.

 

"Here we are." Yuri placed down Jaejoong's order.

Jaejoong smiled and took it. "Kwon Yuri right?"

 

Once Jaejoong said that, Yuri frowned.

 

"Ah ne." She just answered back.

Jaejoong stared at her in the eyes and he smiled. Trying to lure the girl.

 

Yuri is a smart girl. She knows what Jaejoong was up to.

"And you are?" Yuri played along. She stood infront of him and smirked.

"Kim Jaejoong." Jae replied.

Yuri nodded. "Nice name." Yuri replied ily.

Jaejoong chuckled. "If you dont mind, would you like to hang out on our table over the corner. Dont worry about living this bar, Im Yoochun's friend."

 

Yuri chuckled, but deep inside, she wanted to shout at Jaejoong because of his over confidence. She knows exactly what type of guy Jaejoong is, the one she wouldnt be able to trust. The one who plays around with different girls.

 

She then bend down to whispher in his ear. "I'd love to, but I dont do play dates." Yuri answered and just turned her back to him and walked away.

 

Jaejoong was left there, shocked. "P-play date?"

 

 

Once Jaejoong recovered, he went back to his own table.

 

"Yes Jae. I learned things from you. I should remember to not do those." Yoochun laughed.

Donghae spoke. "That was a first Jae."

Jaejoong smirked. "She's the goody good girl type. Tsk. So fake."

 

Eventhough Jaejoong said he doesnt care about what happened with him and Yuri earlier, in the back of his mind, it kept on bugging him. He couldnt believe he just got rejected like that.

 

Kwon Yuri - Yuri came from a poor family. Her father died when she was 10 and she has 2 younger siblings. She stopped school once she graduated in high school. She had work eveey single job you can find out there. Yuri is the only one working for the family, so she doesnt have time to play around. She's also not interested in men in anyways which made her reject all men who asked her out even the rich ones. Yuri is a beautiful and smart lady.

---

 

This one is long :)) I hope you guys liked it.