MAD

Love Pain

Hello Readers!

OOOOH. I know I haven't updated for the longest time ever, but I had so much things to do. :(

I just came back from Brunei a week ago, and I'm catching up to my school works for leaving for a week So yeah, pretty busy. Im sorry. I'll try my best to update faster next time.

Oh, and BTW, I realized that most of you guys are more into the Hyoyeon story, so starting from now, I will focus more on Hyoyeon's part and just add a bit of the others. :) Thanks, and Enjoy Readiing! :)

Sorry, chapter might be boring.

---

 

“Where do you wanna go noona?” Sehun asked as he look straight at the road as he drives, but one thing that he cannot stop doing is to glance at his crush’s pretty face.

Hyoyeon on the other hand has her chin rested on her palm looking out the window with a pout on her face. She feels ridiculous for escaping. “Anywhere you want Sehunie.”

“The mall?”

Hyoyeon could only nod.

 

Once the two arrived, people started looking at Sehun. Let’s admit it, Sehun’s face is indeed very Korean, but a very handsome Korean. He gives of a very strong aura to the people who doesn’t know him.

Hyoyeon found it very interesting that girls are staring at her sister’s bestfriend.

“I didn’t know you were that famous Sehunie.” Hyoyeon giggled.

“What do you mean?” Sehun asked.

“You’re such a head turner. Every girl we passed by had their eyes sticking on you.” Hyoyeon said. “Your future girlfriend would be very lucky.”

Sehun smirked. “Well, they can look all they want. I don’t charge, but right now, the luckiest girl is you noona.”

Hyoyeon hit Sehun’s arm with his remark. “Do not be like Jae oppa and his friends on picking up girls. Its not good.”

Sehun laughed at Hyoyeon’s statement.

It is a very unusual view to see Sehun and Hyoyeon laughing and talking very close to each other, it used to be Yein who was at Sehun’s side all the time, but due to Sehun’s slow approach to her, they seem to get closer and closer.

---

The two entered a restaurant inside the mall. Sehun and Hyoyeon was guided to a table for them.

Before Sehun could even sit down, he heard his name being called by a very familiar tone.

“Oh Sehun.”

Sehun sighed and closed his eyes ‘Why now Kai?’ Sehun thought to himself.

Kai approached Sehun as he took a glimpse at the girl that is with Sehun.

Kai saw Hyoyeon’s face. He finds her very pretty. His eyes stayed at the girl for quite good seconds and he studied her.

“What are you doing here Kai?” Sehun spoke.

“What’s with the tone Sehunie? I just saw you walk in so I decided to say hi.” Kai smirked. He figured out that Sehun does not want to be bothered right now with the kind of tone he gave.

Hyoyeon was just looking at the two guys talking.

Kai then turned his attention to her.

“You must be Sehunie’s girlfriend?” Kai asked Hyoyeon.

“Mwo?” Hyoyeon got off-guard with the question. She then smiled. “Unfortunately, I am not the lucky girl Sehun has his eyes on. Kim Hyoyeon-imnida.” Hyoyeon stood up and bowed to Kai.

Kai bowed back for respect. “Anyyeonghaseyo. Kai-imnida.”

“Hyoyeon noona is Yein’s older sister.” Sehun butted in.

Kai flinched. He then once again studied Hyoyeon’s face. “Really? You look different from her though.”

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Yein got my umma’s looks, I got most from my appa.” Hyoyeon explained.

Kai was about to speak again but Hyoyeon caught his attention when she said, “Yunho oppa.”

“Yunho oppa!” Hyoyeon called out once again. She bowed to Sehun and Kai and walked towards where she saw Yunho.

Sehun followed behind.

“Hyo-Hyoyeon.. Sehun.” Yunho stuttered once he saw them.

Hyoyeon looked at the girl Yunho was with and turned back his eyes to Yunho. “H-how are you oppa?”

“Gwenchana. How about you?”

“Im doing good. Oppa, I- I was just curious..” Hyoyeon started as she looked down on her shoes trying to gain the strength to ask Yunho a question. “Why haven’t you answered any of my calls or messages lately?”

Yunho got struck by guilt once he heard those words. He know he promised Hyoyeon that he will be there whenever she needs him, but he just broke that promise ever since he stopped answering her calls. “I was kind of busy.”

“Oh.” Hyoyeon replied. She then slowly showed a smile to him. “I think Im slowly moving on from what happened.. You won’t need to help me anymore.”

Yunho nodded. “That is good then.”He replied, but he could not look at the younger girl at her eyes.

“Did you talk to Jae oppa? What did he say?” Hyoyeon asked.

Yunho looked away. “I don’t think its good to talk about that here Hyoyeon..”

“Oh. Okay… wait.. Is there something wrong Oppa?” Hyoyeon slowly caught on on what Yunho was trying to say.

The older guy stayed quiet.

“Did he… got angry at you?” She asked.

Seeing Yunho’s expression was enough for Hyoyeon to understand.

She took a deep breath and started to walk away once again.

“Noona. Where are you going?” Sehun asked.

“Sehun, can you do me a favor?”

Sehun nodded.

“Can we please go to where Jaejoong oppa is?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea noona.” Sehun replied.

Hyoyeon understood Sehun. “You go ahead then Sehunie. I’ll just take a cab on my way home.” Hyoyeon started to walk away until Sehun held her wrist.

Hyoyeon looked back at him.

“Come on.” He sighed as he pulled the older girl towards the parking lot.

Sehun did not let go of Hyoyeon’s wrist and the older girl did not even complain. There’s too much going inside their minds that they don’t recognize the small acts of affection.

---

Hyoyeon found out that Jaejoong invited some friends over their house.

“So you haven’t contacted that girl yet?” Donghae asked Changmin, one of their friends present today.

“I have no plans.” Changmin chuckled.

As the guys were talking, the door at the living room opened and revealed a not so amused Hyoyeon.

“Hyoyeon-ah. Why are you with Sehun? Where is Wooyoung and his guys?” Jaaejoong stood up and was about to give his sister a hug when Hyoyeon spoke..

“Don’t touch me.” Hyoyeon coldly said.

Jaejoong stopped with his actions and looked at his sister.

“How could you be so harsh?” Hyoyeon growled.

“What’s wrong Hyoyeon-ah?”

“You’re so unreasonable oppa. How could you do that to Yunho oppa? Can you not understand that I was the one who told him to not tell you?”

“Hyoyeon-ah..”

“Im so mad that I want to slap you.” She said.

Jaejoong stayed quiet.

“Yunho  oppa knows you more than I know you oppa. He knows the Kim Jaejoong outside his family. The only side you showed me was your brotherly side, but with Yunho oppa, you have shown everything already. How could you just throw that away?” Hyoyeon was very mad at her older brother and you can see it in her eyes.

“Hyoyeon-ah. You know I trust Yunho, but he lied to me.”

“I also lied to you oppa. I was behind all these stupid things. Why can’t you get mad at me? Why are you blaming everything on Yunho oppa? Why cant you understand?”

“I don’t want us to fight.”

“And you’re willing to give up on your friendship with him. Youre.. Youre..being stupid!” She tried to hold back what she wanted to say, but it just has to come out sometime.

After saying those words, Hyoyeon ran up to her room and slammed the door.

Jaejoong’s friends are dazed at the side after seeing what just happened, some decided to just give Jaejoong time so they went home.

“Aisssh.” Jaejoong screeched as he picked up his jacket and went straight to his car.

---

 

CONGRATULATIONS to my Babies, SHINee, for winning Artist of the year on Melon Music Awards 2013. My 5 Gorgeous Men made it! :) I'm a very proud ShaWol. :)