Stop playing with my emotions.

Love Pain

Hyoyeon got back in her old life. Running a huge company and rest, but not a single day passed that she did not wait for her office door, house door or room door to reveal Oh Sehun.

The last time she visited the Oh residence, Sehun’s mother informed Hyoyeon that Sehun was last paying a visit to his old pal who lives in China. He was still at the country, but he was not staying on one place. It was hard to track him down.

 

“Knock knock.” Someone opened Hyoyeon’s office door.

Hyoyeon looked up and saw Jessica.

“Office hours is over princess.” Jessica took Hyoyeon’s pen away from her.

“It doesn’t matter Sica. There’s a lot of work that needs to be done.” Hyoyeon frowned.

“When was the last time you went out instead of work?” Jessica asked and Hyoyeon tried to think. “Exactly! Hyo, you don’t exclude yourself from everybody especially when you’re depressed.”

“And who told you Im depressed?”

“No one needs to. Hyo, what do you even do back in your house? Let yourself die in boredom? Stare at you phone, hoping Sehun will call you? Keep on thinking when he will come back?” Jessica reasoned.

“I..I..”

Jessica walked towards Hyo and placed her hand on her shoulder. “Sehun will come back whenever he wants. It will be faster if you don’t wait every single day.”

“But Im scared..”

“of what?”

“That.. he might not have the same feelings anymore.” Hyoyeon sighed heavily.

“Hyoyeon-ah.”Jessica felt bad for her friend. “I don’t think Sehun will change feelings that easily, he liked you eversince.”

“But he can always change feelings.. whenever. He might have lost his feelings now, later, near future..”

“Youre being sarcastic. Hyo.. that won’t happen. Cmon.” Jessica tried to help her friend.

Hyoyeon sighed but gave in to her friend’s words.

 

Jessica brought Hyoyeon to a private garden restaurant located in a secluded area.

When the two arrived, they were greeted by more of their close friends and some family members.

“What’s this about?” Hyoyeon asked as she saw her whole family with the rest of their friends.

“Let’s say, it’s a welcome back party?” Jessica giggled. “You need to loosen up a bit. Jaejoong oppa said it will be better if you go out a lot especially now. He prepared this as a start.”

Hyoyeon looked at Jaejoong who was standing next to Jessica.

Jaejoong smiled. “This will only be the first. Hyo, life doesn’t end when you feel down. Do this for yourself.”

Hyoyeon started to tear up due to her brother’s words. She was not aware how she has been acting the past days, but she cannot help it.

“I’m sorry oppa.. I just feel guilty.. it wouldn’t have ended if I was careful.”

“Hyo.. Blaming yourself is over, get over it. Sehun wouldn’t want you to be doing this too.” Jae hugged his sister.

“But oppa.. Sehun is out there, somewhere. He’s having a hard time too. Something could happen to him. When he is being moody, he gets himself in trouble.”

Jaejoong felt sorry for his sister for blaming herself for Sehun’s unknown adventures. “Hyo.. Out of all of us here, you know Sehun the best. What do you think he could possibly be doing at this moment?”

Hyoyeon sighed and thought for a while.. She slowly smiled with a picture of Sehun walking around a city with his handsome serious face, grabbing all the girls attention but not giving even a single eye contact to anybody. That was Oh Sehun, he was never found smiling in public. He has his own world he walks into, and he has faced trouble because of his strong vibes, but he was always the one with the last laugh.

“He would be… safe.. Yeah, that’s how he is. He gets in trouble, but he gets out of it.. because he chooses the problem he goes into.” Hyoyeon smiled.

Jaejoong kissed his sister’s head.

Hyoyeon walked away from Jaejoong after their small talk and greeted everyone.

 ‘Sehun will come back Hyo, just wait for him.’ Jaejoong thought as he stare at his sister, then he looked down at his cellphone.

 

Please look after her as you always do Hyung. Noona isn’t the best when it comes to being out of danger. –Sehun.

Aren’t you gonna ask how she is doing? When are you coming back? – Jaejoong

No. I don’t wanna know, and I don’t know. – Sehun

 

And that was the end of their little conversation.

 

 

Three days after..

Hyoyeon is together with Yuri and Yein for lunch. They were waiting for Jaejoong who was still trying to finish his work at the hospital. Yuri grew closer to the siblings especially now that her relationship with Jaejoong became deeper.

“I left my phone in the car, let me just grab it.” Hyoyeon excused herself from the two other girls and stepped outside the restaurant.

As she got to her car, before opening, she heard a very familiar laugh just a few steps away from her. The sound caught her attention and Hyoyeon looked far. She scrunched her face due to the sudden change of emotions she’s feeling. As Hyo look straight forward, she heard the laugh once again but now on the side. She looked at the direction where she heard the laugh. Hyoyeon saw a guy figure pass by from behind her car, she sees a guy, exactly Sehun’s height, same color hair and has the same usual outfit Sehun always wears.

“Sehun.” Hyoyeon gladly called out for the guy, but h did not respond.

Hyoyeon walked closer to him, tapped his shoulder, and expected the guy she has been looking for.

“Ne?” The guy turned around and looked down at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon both disappointed and embarrassed. “Mianhae, I thought you were someone I knew. Mian.” Hyoyeon walked back to her car and leaned her head on her car.

 

“Oh Sehun..” She sighed. Feeling disappointed after the high expectation. “Stop playing with my emotions..” She frowned, but her eyes suddenly grew wide when she felt someone’s hand on her shoulder. Hyoyeon smiled and turned back.

“What are you doing here?” It was Jaejoong.

Hyoyeon was surprised to see her older brother and she immediately hugged her.

Jaejoong hugged his sister back. “Gwenchana?”

Hyoyeon broke the hug and gave him a small nod. “I.. I should move on.”

Jaejoong smiled. “You should be patient.” Jaejoong corrected her words.