Ninety-Two

Random Scenarios

Title: When you visit Namsan Tower together.
Pairing: Ren; OC.
Fandom: Nu'Est.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: Callagirl.

 

Your phone rang for the second time. You rushed towards you phone which is in the living room. You look at the caller ID. It was your husband, Ren. You squealed when you saw his name on the screen of your phone. He seldom called you because he was busy with Nu’Est comeback.

 

“Hello?” Ren greeted from the other line right after you answer his call.

 

You just cupped your mouth, you really miss his voice. “Hello, oppa.” You shyly greeted back.

 

“Jagi, I decided to bring you out, you know, walk around Seoul?” He said.

 

“Oh, yes sure. I would like to.” You happily said.

 

“So, I’ll pick you up about an hour from now?” Ren said asked.

 

“Okay.” You said then smiled even though he can’t see you smiling from the phone.

 

“Bye, jagi. I can’t wait to meet you.” Ren said then he hung up.

 

------------

 

Now the two of you were in Ren’s car. He still doesn’t know where to bring you. Ren looked at you then at the road again. You still looked out of the window, staring at the dark sky.

 

“Where do we go, oppa?” You asked as Ren put his free hand on top of yours.

 

“It’s a surprise.” Ren said then smiled at you.

 

----------

 

You widened your eyes when the both of you reached at the Namsan Tower.

 

“I know you haven’t been here before so I decided to bring you here. Is it okay?” Ren asked.

 

“It is more than okay.” You smiled at him as he hugged you shoulder, smiling at you and led you towards the ticket booth outside the tower.

 

After buying the tickets, the two of you walked towards the photo zone which is just beside the ticket booth. Ren took out his camera and took a picture with you. Then the both of you went towards the first floor of the Namsan Tower.

 

At the first floor, you can see the gift shop which sells popular Namsan Tower’s souvenirs. You were too excited to see the souvenirs but Ren held your arm as he shook his head.

 

“Why?” You asked.

 

“We’ll go there again when we go home.” Ren said.

 

“Oh, okay.” You said then he pulled you towards the media art, passing by the food court.

 

The both of you are now at the media art which is way down to N Plaza P0. The two of you took pictures in front of the logo together as Ren teased you by kissing your cheek while taking the pictures together.

 

After taking pictures, Ren brought you towards the Lobby and Media zone. You can barely see the yellow lighted lobby with attractive red and white seating.

 

“Usually young couples bring their own partner and spend their time here together, sitting at the seat which are large enough only for two people by the window. Well, since there is no admission, this lobby could become the hot spot for couples on a tight budget.” Ren explained then pulled you towards the Pavilion.

 

“This Pavilion is a cultural experience space with performances and exhibitions for adults and children. There were two Pavilion here which is Pavilion A and B. Currently, the filming set of the movie Typhoon is being shown here at Pavilion A, and exhibitions of other popular filming sets are scheduled on a regular basis.” Ren paused as he looked at you who are now amazed with the surroundings. “There are life-size photo of the stars and replicas of the costumes worn in the movies where visitors can dress up in those costumes. Let’s us dressed up in those costumes for a photo memory.” Ren smiled.

 

The two of you dressed in the costumes as the two of you laughed at each other and took some pictures.

 

“At Pavilion B, there are performances that both adults and children can enjoy. Since we don’t have… children, we’ll just take a view of it.” Ren said, blushed.

 

“When we had kids, will you bring me here with them?” You smiled.

 

Ren looked at you then held your hand and squeezed them. “Sure, jagi.”

 

“Well, I can’t wait for that moment.” You said as you rub your flat stomach, making Ren chuckled.

 

Then the two of you headed towards the best part of the tower which is the Digital Observatory. You walked towards the high-powered telescope and enjoyed the view. Ren patted your shoulder and pointed towards each of the window panel. You raised your eyebrows.

 

“Another point of interest is the display of world cities and street names on each window panel. Why not look for Tokyo on the window facing that city? Even though the city is not within view, many people can be seen trying to find it through the high-powered telescopes.” Ren explained then led you towards the window panel which is labelled with Tokyo on it.

 

“Whoa, I can see it!” You said, amazed with what you just seen, making Ren shook his head to see you this amazed.

 

When the day is getting darker, Ren led you towards the Observatory elevator lobby which offers an outside views, a monitor shows the location and the height of the elevator. The both of you went straight up towards the top floor of the tower. When the two of you reached at the top floor where the N Grill located, Ren led you towards the crescent loveseat which is facing the window.

 

“My friends told me that if we wanna eat here, we have to book earlier.” You said.

 

“Yes. I’ve made a phone reservation two weeks ago.” Ren smiled.

 

“So you planned this earlier already?” You asked.

 

Ren nods, then peck on your cheek. You hit his arms as you looked around. Making sure that no one sees him pecking your cheek that time.

 

“I hope you enjoyed the day outing with me.” Ren rubbed the back of his neck after the two gets your orders.

 

“I am oppa. Thanks a lot.” You smiled at him as you hold his hands.

 

He took your hand and locked it with his. “I’m glad to hear that, jagi. Well, next time I’ll bring you to other amazing place. Hopefully I’m not busy.” He said then your hair behind your ear.


Is this good? :)

-TabiOppa