One Hundred & Seven

Random Scenarios

Title: When you try to make he remember you
Pairing: Minho; OC
Fandom: SHINee
Ending: Happy
Requested by: hzelnuts

 

Minho laughed when Onew make silly jokes with him. The other SHINee members laughed along with them. You smiled to see Minho laughed again, like he used to be when you . His laughter is the music to your ears.

 

Minho looked at you to see you staring at him. He smiled and turned to look at Onew who is laughing non-stop. Minho stood up, making the other SHINee member’s stop laughing. Onew blinked at him.

“Well, guys.. See you tomorrow. I need some time to be alone with my baby.” Minho said as he smiled at you.

 

You widened your eyes. You just can’t believe at what he just said to his band members. Baby? Did he just call you baby?

 

Onew pouts and stood up from his seat.

 

“Alright, alright. We’ll meet again tomorrow.” Onew said as he offered Minho a handshake.

 

Minho gladly shook his hand with Onew and his band members. You bowed at them as they leave. Minho shut the door and walked towards you. You startled.

 

“Baby, come closer.” Minho called you.

 

“N-nae..” You walked closer towards him and hugged him. Really tight.

 

He hugged you back, caresses your hair.

 

“You know what? I think I remembered who you are. Thanks to you for inviting my members here. It helps me a lot.” Minho smiled.

 

“J-jinjja?” You asked, looking up at him.

 

Minho nods. “Yes, baby.”

 

“Glad to k-know that,” You startled as you grinned at him.

 

“Why are you startling?” Minho asked, pulled away a little from the hug.

 

You shrugged. He raises his eyebrows, making you blushed. Minho chuckled and pulled you back into a warm hug.


“I love you so much. Always remember that, _______-ah.” Minho whispered.

 

“I love you more, oppa.” You whispered back, making Minho smiled some more.

 

He pulled from the hug and held your hands. He stared into your eyes, waiting for you to say something. You blinked at him.

 

He cleared his throat, raised one of his eyebrows up. You just stood there, don’t know what to react. He let out a manly chuckled.

 

“Don’t you wanna to go anywhere?” Minho asked.

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Oh, come on!” Minho pouts.

 

You chuckled. “As long as you were here, I am fine.”

 

“But-,”

 

“No but, but.” You put your finger against his lips.

 

“I really wanna to go somewhere. With you.” Minho said, poking the tip of your nose.

 

“Well, you need to rest too you know?” You said.

 

“I had enough rest, baby. Let’s go to the theme park with me. Please?” Minho begged as he gave you his puppy eyes.

 

You laughed at his cuteness.

 

“Okay, okay. Let me changed first.” You smiled.

 

Minho grinned and pulls you into your room to get changed.

 


Sorry for taking a very long time to update ^^'
but I hope you like it!

-TabiOppa