Fifty-Three

Random Scenarios

Title: When he accidentally slapped you.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

You had just arrived home after working. You plopped down on the couch and took your watch off. You fanned yourself with your hand. You grabbed the air conditioner remote and press the on button and leaned your back against the couch.

 

“What a tiring day.” You sighed.

 

TOP who is still munching on his cookie, reading his favourite book immediately respond towards your voice. He shut the book and walks towards the living room. He sat beside you and hugged your shoulder.

 

“You’re back.” TOP smiled.

 

You looked at him and replied him back with a smile. TOP turn on the TV and watched his favourite show. You pouted then pat him on his thigh, making him turns towards you and gave you a questionable look.

 

“Oppa… I’m tired and bored.”

 

“I thought you enjoyed watching this show with me?”

 

“Not today.”

 

“Oh. Do you wanna play games?”

 

You responded towards the ‘game’.

 

“What game?” You frowned.

 

“What about chess? I know you love chess so much.” TOP teased you.

 

He knew that you like chess so much.

 

“Eh? I thought you hate chess?” You asked.

 

“Yeah, but I need to help you to get rid off your boring mood.”

 

“What nonsense. You’re only torturing yourself. Um, what about a pillow fight?”

 

TOP widened his eyes and immediately shook his head.

 

“What if you get hurt? What if I play hard?”

 

“Please?” You gave him your puppy eyes.

 

“Okay, promise not to cry.” TOP sighed then grabbed the pillow beside him.

 

“Why would I? I will not cry if you don’t play hard.” You narrowed you eyes at him, making him laugh.

 

“Okay, I promise not to play hard.”

 

The both of you started hitting each other with a pillow until the pillow tore off and the cottons flew everywhere. You hit him again and he gave up. You just hit him on the face, making him snatched the pillow from you right away.

 

“It hurts! I thought we promise not to play hard.” TOP rubbed his nose.

 

“Oh, did I hit you that hard?” You asked as you held his chin and turn his head side to side.

 

TOP gently pushes away your hand and nodded. You smiled at him. Then suddenly there’s a fly flew around the living room. You were talking to him but he ignored you because that fly had catches his attention.

 

“Are you listening to me?” You asked.

 

TOP still had his eye on that fly. When it flew towards you, he stood up to get ready to hit that fly. It flew towards your face so TOP waved his hand in front of your face, making you look at him weirdly. You didn’t know about the presence of the fly.

 

When he was busy waving his hand, he suddenly slapped you hard on your nose. You covered your nose in pain as tears sled through your cheek. It hurts when somebody hits your nose hard.

 

You glared at TOP with your red eyes. TOP blinked.

 

“I-I’m sorry. It was an accident.” TOP apologized.

 

“Why on earth did you slap my nose? I know that I had accidentally hit your nose but it doesn’t mean that you have to hit exactly on the same place.” You cried.

 

“I was about to hit the fly but I accidentally slap you on your face. I’m sorry. Please blame the fly.” TOP joked.

 

“Blame the what? Stop joking around! It’s painful okay? Fortunately I didn’t use plastic surgery. If not, I don’t know what will happen to my nose.”

 

“I’m sorry…” TOP held your hand and kissed the tip of your red nose.

 

You blushed and pushed his chest. You looked away, not wanting to see that innocent handsome face of his.

 

“Uh, I’d better get clean up.” You said and were about to stand up but TOP stops you.

 

He pulled your arms, making you sat back onto your seat. He pushed you down towards the couch, making you widened your eyes. You try to get up but he holds your arms onto the couch.

 

“You’re not going anywhere.”


Cheesy cheesy tell me how was it :3

-TabiOppa