One Hundred & Five

Random Scenarios

Title: When she doesn't want to have any interaction with him at MAMA 2013
Pairing: Baekhyun; Eunji.
Fandom: EXO; A Pink.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

Baekhyun bite his lower lips as he looked around. He was looking for someone, someone he really wanted to see at Mama 2013. He nervously tapped his feet on the ground while playing with his fingers.

 

Lay turned to look at Baekhyun who is now frowning while looking around. Baekhyun let out a sigh when he didn’t see the person that he really wanted to talk to. He turned to his back to see Crayon Pop who seats behind EXO and greeted them to calm him self down.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with ya?” Lay asked.

 

“Huh? What?” Baekhyun asked back.

 

“Don’t answer my question with a question,”

 

“Ah, I’m sorry,”

 

“Who are you looking for?”

 

Baekhyun bite his lower lips again. “No one,”

 

“Impossible. I’ve been watching you since just now.” Lay smirked.

 

“Y-you did?” Baekhyun startled.

 

Lay nodded then patted his shoulder. Baekhyun sigh then fix his hair. Lay still looked at Baekhyun, patiently waiting for an answer from him. Baekhyun frown then turn to look at him.

 

“What?”

 

Lay rubbed the back of his head. “Um, you haven’t answered me yet?”

 

“Oh…”

 

“So who is it? Come on dude, we’re friends right? Okay, I won’t tell anyone.” Lay said as he gave Baekhyun his warm smile.

 

Baekhyun was about to answer Lay but he immediately looked at A Pink who is now walking towards their seats. Lay followed Baekhyun’s gaze and saw A Pink bowed to the nearby celebrity.

 

“A Pink?” Lay asked.

 

Baekhyun grin and nodded.

 

“Aish, wait a sec. Do you like one of the A Pink members?” Lay asked.

 

Baekhyun who was still staring at Eunji immediately turn to look at Lay who is now widening his eyes at Baekhyun. Baekhyun blushed. Lay nodded as he smiled at Baekhyun who is now shyly smiled at him.

 

“Which one is she? Is it… is it Eunji? It is Eunji, am I right?”

 

“H-how did you kno-,” Baekhyun was about to finish his words but Lay cut him off.

 

“You’re staring at her non-stop. Aigo just look at you. Yah, what are you waiting for? Go and greet her!” Lay nudge Baekhyun’s arm.

 

At the same time, Eunji turn to look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun startled but then he smiled and bowed at her. Unfortunately Eunji turn to look at Lay and smiled at him. Lay smiled back at her then look at Baekhyun who is frowning.

 

“S-She isn’t looking,” Baekhyun sadly said.

 

“Aish, you’re too slow. Let us help you,” Lay said and stood up from his seat with the other EXO members.

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes. “W-Wait!”

 

“EUNJI-AH, here!” EXO called Eunji out.

 

Eunji heard somebody called her name so she turn left and right to see EXO waving at her. She smiled and bowed at EXO as Baekhyun felt like dying on the spot because of embarrassment.

 

“He wants to talk to you,” Lay said as he patted Baekhyun’s back.

 

Baekhyun smiled as Eunji frown, acted like she didn’t listen then turn to look at Chorong who is sitting beside her. She pretended to talk to Chorong so that Baekhyun won’t have a chance to talk to her.

 

Lay frowned. “Eh?”

 

“I told you she didn’t like me,” Baekhyun said then sighed.

 

“Or she is in the other way round?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Maybe she likes you?”

 

Baekhyun shook his head. “Impossible.”

 

Eunji bit her lips as Chorong) turn to look at Baekhyun who is now in his own world. Chorong pulled Eunji closer towards her and whispered to her.

 

“He’s sad. Obviously he also likes you. Omo, so sweet!” Chorong said.

 

“Really?” Eunji widened her eyes as she turn to look at the guy that she admires.

 

Baekhyun didn’t recognise that Eunji was looking at him until Lay nudge him and pointed towards Eunji with his eyes. Baekhyun lazily turn and was shocked to see Eunji biting her lips nervously and smiled at him.

 

Baekhyun blinked thrice and gulp. He tried to lift up his hand to wave but he is too nervous. Eunji’s smile slowly disappeared when Baekhyun aren’t respond to her smile. She slowly looked away as her expression changed into a sad one. Chorong patted her back.

 

Lay pushed Baekhyun makes him almost fell from his seat. “Go! Greet her!”

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath and stood up from his eat, making the other EXO members looked at him weirdly.

 

“Where is he going?” Kris asked.

 

“Somewhere…” Lay grinned.

 

‘Calm down please calm down, ok Baekhyun? You can do this,’ Baekhyun thought as he walks towards Eunji’s seat.

 

When Baekhyun was right at Eunji’s back, he patted her back making her look at him. Eunji was shocked that she almost nudge Chorong’s arm.

 

“B-Baekhyun-sshi…”

 

“Annyeong haseyo, Eunji-sshi,” Baekhyun said as he gave her his genuine smile.


How is it? :)

-TabiOppa