Eighty-Four

Random Scenarios

Title: When you tell him you're pregnant.
Pairing: Donghae; OC.
Fandom: Super Junior.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: sapphirefox.

 

You keep on vomiting in the toilet. You just don’t know what happened to you. You decided to not to tell Donghae about this because he is busy with his photo shooting and you don’t want to ruin it.

 

You wipe off you mouth and flush the toilet. This is the fifth time you went into the toilet. You decided to go for a medical check up. You grab your car key and your purse along with you.

 

---------------

 

“Congratulation, ________-sshi. You’re now a mother.” The doctor said and smiled at you.

 

You widened your eyes.

 

“I am?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Yes, indeed. According to the result, it is only one week so you better started to take good care of yourself from now own. It is important to let your husband know about this even though he is busy.” The doctor continued.

 

“But, I’m not sure if I had to let him know about this.” You worriedly said.

 

The doctor frowned.

 

“What do you mean by that, _______-sshi? Every husband gets happy when they had received the news about they’re going to become a father of their child moreover when it comes to their first child.”

 

“Really, doctor?” You asked as you looked at your flat stomach.

 

“Yes.” She smiled.

 

“What if he’s not ready to have a child?” You asked again.

 

“That’s impossible.” The doctor said as she patted gently on your hand.

 

 “Why do you say so?” You asked, still worried.

 

“Aigo, _______-sshi. Trust me. Everything will be just fine.”

 

“Oh… Okay.”

 

----------------------

 

You drove back to your apartment and stared at result that the female doctor just gave you. You sighed. You were worried that Donghae might be so shock to have a baby this early and left you. You didn’t want that to happen so you decided not to tell him yet.

 

You keep pacing back and forth in the living room. You widened your eyes when the front door opened, revealing the happy Donghae. He entered and was about to hug you but you pushed him away.

 

“Eh?” He frowned.

 

“Hi oppa.” You bowed.

 

“Oh… Hi.” He said, still staring at you awkwardly.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” You asked.

 

“You’re weird today.” Donghae said.

 

“Weird?”

 

He nodded. “Yes.”

 

“How?”

 

“You didn’t hug me back like you used to be. What’s wrong?” Donghae asked.

 

“Uh, nothing.” You gave him a fake smile.

 

Donghae sighed. “You’re lying again.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Please tell me.” Donghae said as he looked around. He looked at the piece of paper on the table. “Oh what’s that? Donghae asked.

 

You widened your eyes when you recognise what it is.

 

“No!” You rushed towards it and snatches it form his hand.

 

Donghae frowned some more.

 

“Okay, what was that?” Donghae crossed his arms.

 

“Nothing! It’s just my electric bill’s receipt.” You said and smiled nervously.

 

‘That was close!’ You thought.

 

“But it doesn’t look like an electric bill’s receipt for me. It is more like a medical check up result.” Donghae caught you.

 

You started to sweat.

 

“Hand it to me.” Donghae said.

 

You looked at the ground and handed it slowly towards him. He took it from you and his eyes widened then look at you.

 

“________-ah…” Donghae called you.

 

You looked at him. “Oppa, I’m pregnant…” You startled.

 

“Why don’t you tell me about this at the first place?” Donghae said then hugged you. “Oh my I’m so happy to know that we’re going to be a parents!” Donghae excitedly said.

 

“You are?” You asked.

 

“Of course!” he replied happily. “Don’t you feel the same way?” he asked as he pulled from the hug and looked at you.

 

You smiled. “Of course!” You said as your tears sled down your cheek.


So, how was it? :)

-TabiOppa