Twenty Two

Random Scenarios

Title: When his ex-girlfriend wants him back.
Pairing: Daesung; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

Daesung is now running after you. You just can’t believe at what you just saw. You saw Daesung kissing with other girl. It is not just any girl but it is his ex-girlfriend! How worse it can be?

 

“Yeobo, please! I had nothing to do with her. She’s the one who suddenly grabs to kiss me when she saw you walking towards me and her.” Daesung said.

 

You turned to look at him as you glared at that cute innocent face of his. You looked away as you can’t stand at his cuteness.

 

“At last, you stopped.” Daesung said as he is catching his breath after tired of chasing you around.

 

“I need an explanation.” You coldly said.

 

“Yeah, that’s just what I’m about to do.” Daesung paused. “She’s my ex and you knew it already. You see, she’s the one who kissed me. That time I was so shocked at her sudden action and you knew that I can even move or do anything every time I got shocked right, yeobo?”

 

You stared at the brown orbs then you sighed. You just kept quiet as you handed him the car key of the car that he gave to you as your birthday present. He looked at your hand then looked at you.

 

“Why are you giving me this?” Daesung worriedly asked.

 

You waved the key in front of him. Hs shook his head, not wanting to take it from your hand. He was scared that you wanna give it back to him and then broke up with him.

 

“Please don’t do this to me. I swear I had nothing to do with her!” Daesung begged you.

 

You threw the key in the air as Daesung anxiously as he managed to catch it before it landed on the ground. Daesung looked at you with his eyes widened. He shook his head again and handed back the key toward you.

 

“Why are you giving back this key to me?” It’s your tuned to ask.

 

“You wanna break up with me, what’s why you’re giving this back to me right, yeobo?”

 

“Huh? No…”

 

“Why then?”

 

“Don’t you even get it, oppa?”

 

“No. I don’t get it. I don’t get it at all.” Daesung said as he looked at you, crossing his arms.

 

You chuckled. “I give this key towards you because I want you to drive me home, you silly.” You said.

 

Daesung blushed for thinking that you would ask a break up from him. You shook your head as you handed him back the car key.

 

“Um, yeobo…” He called you, making you stop walking and turn to look at him.

 

“Yes, oppa?”

 

“Won’t you mind if I took you somewhere before headed to your home?”

 

You stared at him. You like to make him feel nervous because he looks cute that way.

 

“So?” Daesung worriedly asked.

 

“Okay.” You answered as Daesung grinned. “Um, by the way, what did your ex-girlfriend want?”

 

Daesung sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. “She wants me back but don’t worry… I’ve rejected her. I rather choose you over her.”

 

You smiled as you heard his answer.


Tell me if it's too simple. :D

-TabiOppa