Forty-Six

Random Scenarios

Title: When he knows that you have serious illness.
Pairing: Daesung; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Sad.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

Daesung wipes off the sweat on his forehead. He had been looking for you the whole day. He almost gave up but continues when the innocent face of your and his daughter appeared in his head.

 

“Jagiya, where are you?” Daesung asked himself.

 

Daesung put the both of his hands on his waist and looked around the park. When he was about to took a step, his phone suddenly rang. He picks it up without looking at the caller ID.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Dae-ah, the others seems like they can’t find your wife anywhere. Why don’t we report this to the cop or something?” GD asked from the other line.

 

“No… I don’t want the cop to be involved in this kind of situation. I’ll find her myself if you guys can’t find her.”

 

“Aigo… Alright, alright. But why did she run away from the house? Are you guys fighting or something?”

 

“I don’t think she run away from the house because of fighting because I never fought wit her before. I think she’s stressed out.”

 

“Stressed out? About what?”

 

“I… I don’t know hyung.”

 

“You don’t know? What kind of husband are you?”

 

“Come on, hyung. I’m working. How should I know whether she’s fine or not while I’m not around her?”

 

“Well, at least you give her a call, asks whether she is okay or not.”

 

“Why didn’t I think about that? Aish, this is my entire fault. I’m sorry…”

 

“Don’t feel sorry for it.” GD hung up the call.

 

Daesung sighs and was about to take another step but his phone rang again. This time it is from his daughter. He answered the call.

 

“Appa… Why didn’t omma come back home? I miss her already.” His daughter said.

 

“I know you miss her a lot, darling. I miss her too. You see, I’m looking for her right now so calm down. Okay? Why don’t you sleep with Aunt Chaerin for a while? Appa promise appa will bring your omma back home.”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Yes, promise.”

 

“Okay then. Goodnight, appa. Take care, muahhh!”

 

“Bye darling. Sleep tight.” Daesung said and hung up the call.

 

Daesung sat on one of the benches in the park and stared at the picture of you in his wallet. He caressed and kissed it before putting it back into his pocket. Then suddenly he heard a soft cry coming from where he was sitting right now.

 

He turns around and stared at the bushes behind him. He slowly stood up from his seat and walks towards it. His eyes widened to see you hugging your knees to your chest, crying. He rushed towards you and hugs you tight.

 

“Where have you been along these three days, huh? Don’t you know that our daughter missed you so much?” Daesung asked.

 

“Oppa… Help me… I… I’m scared!” You cried.

 

“Don’t worry, oppa is here.”

 

“I’ll be dead soon… Help me! I still wanna see our daughter… I still wanna see your smile…”

 

“W-what are you talking about?”

 

“I had a heart disease, oppa. The doctor told me that I had a heart disease…” You said then suddenly you cough out blood.

 

Daesung widened his eyes then cupped your mouth from coughing out more blood. His hands are now full of your blood.

 

“It hurts…” You said as you squeezed Daesung’s arm.

 

Daesung immediately picks you up in bridal but then he tripped over something and the both of you fell down. Your head got hit on the rock and everything when black. You can feel that the pain in your chest has disappeared.

 

----------

You opened your eyes and sat down. You were shocked to see everybody was crying in the room. You frowned when you saw your daughter crying in Daesung’s arm. You sat beside the both of them.

 

“Darling, why are you crying?” You asked but they seem to ignore you. “Oppa?” You asked but Daesung didn’t even turn.

 

“Stop crying, darling… Your omma doesn’t like seeing you’re crying. Remember what she said before she left us?” Daesung asked his daughter.

 

“She left us? Am I dead?” You asked yourself as you cupped your mouth.

 

“Yes, appa… She said that I have to be a strong girl like her.” Your daughter said to Daesung.

 

“Don’t cry. We’re going to her funeral later so don’t waste your tears.” Daesung said.

 

You shook your head. “NOOOO!” You cried. “It can’t be!”


Is it sad enough?

-TabiOppa