Twenty Three

Random Scenarios

Title: When his ex-girlfriend wants him back.
Pairing: Seungri; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

I want Seungri oppa back, you scumbag!” Seungri’s ex-girlfriend shouted at you as the two of her bodyguards pinned you against the wall.

 

“What on earth are you talking about?”

 

“Don’t you even get it? Seungri oppa is still mine even though he dumped me. He’s still mine and always be! If I can’t get him then no one can.” She smirked at you.

 

“Alright, alright, I know that. Let me go already!”

 

“Why should I let you go? You stole Seungri oppa from me, how can I ever let you go that easily?”

 

You blew your bangs out of your face. “Yah, I didn’t stole YOUR Seungri oppa from you, he’s the one who falls for me.” You .

 

“Ew, how can he fall for a girl like you? Just look at you.” She paused as she gave you a nasty look. “You’re wearing jeans instead of skirts. You even wore sneakers instead of heels.”

 

“Does your look that he cares?” You smirked. “Well, who on earth wore heels when you’re sleeping?” You some more.

 

Yah, don’t you even dare to tease me!” She shouted on top of her lungs.

 

You chuckled when her bodyguards that is pinning you on the wall right now jumped a little, shocked to hear her shouting. She glared at you.

 

“What are you laughing at? What’s so funny?” She harshly smacked you on the head, making your hair messy.

 

You sighed. “Aish, aren’t you tired? Don’t you think you’re wasting your time threatening me like this? Why don’t you give YOUR Seungri oppa a call and have a nice conversation with him? He still hasn’t changed his number.” You said as you blew you bangs some more.

 

“You talk a lot. Boys, torture her until she’s coma.” She said as she smirked at you and patted your cheek. “Hope to see you again in your coma state.” She continued then left.

 

The two bodyguards of hers pushed you towards the ground, making you groaned in pain. You decided to call Seungri for a help. You immediately fished your phone out of your pocket and you pressed the first dial.

 

“Oppa, help!” You shouted right after when Seungri answered the call.

 

Before you manage to shout again, one of the bodyguards snatched the phone out of your grip and smashed it on the ground. You widened your eyes.

 

“You don’t know how much I spend on that phone!” You yelled.

 

The two of them smirked. They walk closer and closer towards you. You widened your eyes as you shouted for help again. You were busy struggling and shouting when Seungri suddenly showed up.

 

“Yah! You better let go off her or else!” Seungri threatened.

 

The two bodyguards smirked as they pushed you towards the trash can. Now you were smelly because of it.

 

“Aish!” You sighed.

 

Seungri landed a kick on both of the bodyguard’s faces, making them fell on the ground. You widened your eyes at Seungri’s strength.

 

“You’d better leave or I’ll call the cop!” Seungri yelled, making them freaked out and ran away.

 

Seungri rushed towards you as he hugged you tightly. Then suddenly he pushed you away, making you chuckled at him.

 

“Smelly, huh?” You joked.

 

“Yup. Let’s go home and take a shower… Together…” He said as he looked at you naughtily.

 

You chuckled as you punched lightly on his chest.


Hi JiyonGri, how was it? ;)

-TabiOppa