Twenty Six

Random Scenarios

Title: When he ask you to meet his family.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

You’re sitting on the couch beside TOP as you were staring at your feet. TOP is watching Star Wars, squirming beside you. You just don’t know why TOP keep watching the same movie over and over again.

 

“Oppa…” You called him.

 

“Hmm?” He asked, not looking at you.

 

“Look at me when I’m talking to you.” You said as TOP nodded, still had his eyes on the TV screen.

 

“Oppa!” You punched his arms.

 

Well punching his arm seems didn’t work to make him turn to look at you. You stood up as you crossed your arms, glaring at him as he munched on his cookies. You cleared your throat, but nothing happened. It seems that TOP rather chooses watching Star Wars rather than talking to you.

 

“I just can’t believe it. I’m going home.” You angrily said as you grab your purse and were about to open the door when you suddenly TOP said something.

 

“Don’t forget to shut the front door for me.” He simply said.

 

You boiled in anger as you slam the door hard. You just stood there, staring at the couple who is now walking side by side in front of you. Your tears started to form as you lowered your head and let out a soft cry.

 

“How could he treat me like this?” You asked yourself as you wipe off your tears.

 

You turn to your back and stared at TOP’s apartment’s front door. You sighed heavily and was about to walk when suddenly you heard the sound of footsteps came from inside of TOP’s apartment. The front door suddenly opened, revealing your panic handsome boyfriend.

 

“Jagiya…” He called you.

 

You immediately turn your head to your front, not wanting to see his face. That handsome face of his always makes you felt guilty. You swallowed your saliva hard as you shook your head.

 

“Please don’t go. I’m sorry, alright?” TOP said with his deep voice, yes, with the voice that you loved so much.

 

“You’ve said that for how many times already and guess what? If I forgive you, you’ll take it for granted and keep on doing it in the future. Should I forgive you?” You asked, not looking at TOP.

 

“I promise, I’ll not gonna do it again. Oh, please don’t leave. Don’t do this to me, huh?” TOP said as you can feel that a pair of arms s along your waist.

 

“Promise?” You asked.

 

TOP is now hugging you from your back, tightly. “Promise…” He replied as he kisses you on your cheek.

 

Then TOP led you inside his apartment. You sat back on the couch as TOP shut the front door and sat beside you. TOP turn off the TV and tilted his head towards you. You frowned to see him tilting his head like that.

 

“Jagi…” TOP called you as he held the both of your hand. “Come let’s meet my parents.”

 

“Huh?” You asked, shocked.

 

“Let’s meet my parents.” TOP repeated as you widened your eyes.

 

--------------

Now you were now standing beside TOP as he is still busy introducing you towards the both of his parents. You nervously stared at your feet. TOP held your hand, making you raised up your head.

 

“So you’re the one that Seunghyun always talk about? He’s right, you are pretty.” Mrs. Choi said as she caresses your cheek, making you blushed.

 

“I’m glad to have a good lady like you to be my daughter-in-law.” Mr. Choi said as he patted on your shoulder as you politely bowed at the both of them.

 

“So, Seunghyun-ah… Have you chosen a perfect date for your wedding day?” Mrs. Choi asked, making you widened your eyes.

 

“Eh?” You said as you looked at TOP.

 

TOP nodded. “Yes, omma. Why don’t we do it by the end of this month?” TOP confidently said as he squeezed your hand and gave you everything-will-be-fine look.

 

You smiled at him as Mrs. Chi dragged you towards the kitchen. “Don’t feel so nervous dear, me and your aboeji had accepted you already.” Mrs. Choi said as he smiled at you as you shyly smiled back.

 

 TOP stood beside you as he wiggled his eyebrows towards you. “I told you my family will accept you…” TOP said as he pecks you on your lips, making Mrs. Choi who is standing beside you chuckled.


What do you think of this oneshot? :)

-TabiOppa