Thirty-Nine

Random Scenarios

Title: When he finds out you’re having problems.
Pairing: Maru; Sid (OC).
Fandom: C-Clown.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: TopKidMin.

 

Sid was about to leave the classroom when her homeroom teacher suddenly called her.

 

“Sid-ah… May I have a word with you?”

 

Sid frowns then slowly walks towards her teacher.

 

“Um… Yes. What is it Mrs. Lee?”

 

“I don’t know what had happened to you. You just copied all your friends work instead of trying to do it on your own. I think I had told you about this before right?” Mrs. Lee asked.

 

Sid looked at the papers on Mrs. Lee’s table. Mrs. Lee sighed as she patted on Sid’s head softly.

 

“Yes.” Sid replied. “But I didn’t copy my friends work, Mrs. Lee.”

 

“What about this?” Mrs. Lee asks as she pointed towards the student’s name on the paper.

 

It was written Maru’s name on it. Sid widened her eyes. She always think about Maru ever since she met him face to face at C-Clown’s fan meeting last month. Sid cupped as Mrs. Lee shook her head.

 

“I-I don’t know…” Sid stuttered.

 

 “By the way, who is Maru?”

 

“Um….” Sid paused as she stared at the papers.

 

Maru was waiting for Sid for almost half an hour right now. He had a feeling that something had happened to Sid because he knew that Sid never broke her promise when it comes to Maru.

 

Maru tapped his fingers on the table as he looked out of the wall glass of the café. He sighed as he fixed his sunglasses then looked outside again. He took a last sip of his Americano then ordered something else while waiting for Sid to come.

 

He waits and waits but still, no sign of Sid there. He immediately stood up from his seat and walked out of the café. He gave Sid a call.

 

Mrs. Lee went to the toilet for a while so Sid answered Maru’s call.

 

“Sid-sshi, where are you?” Maru asked.

 

“Um, I’m busy.” Sid replied.

 

“Busy with what? Are you still in your school?” Maru asked, worried.

 

“Uh, oppa… I can’t meet you now. I’ve got to go.” Sid said as she immediately hung up the call when she saw Mrs. Lee entered the class.

 

“I’ll be back so you better finish your work and handed it in to me by today.” Mrs. Lee said as she walks out again.

 

“Aish…” Sid sighs.

 

After half an hour, Maru reached at Sid’s classroom. Sid didn’t recognise that Maru is now peeks her through the door frame. Maru smiled to see Sid but then the smile suddenly disappear when he saw Sid’s tears.

 

“Sid-sshi, why are you crying?” Maru asked as he rushed towards Sid.

 

“Omg.” Sid said as she immediately wipes off her tears.

 

“So this is what you’re doing until you can’t meet me today?”

 

Sid nodded.

 

“Aigo… It’s okay. What seems to make you stressed out?” Maru ask as he read the content of the paper. “Oh, this is easy. This is how you do it.” Maru said as he helps Sid with it.

 

When the both of Sid and Maru are done, she thanked him and was about give him a kiss as a sign of thank you but then Mrs. Lee suddenly entered the classroom as Maru immediately hides under the desk beside you.

 

“Are you done?” Mrs. Lee said as she saw something moving beside Sid.

 

“Y-yes…” Sid stuttered.

 

“Well, let me take a look.” Mrs. Lee said and was about to walk towards Sid’s seat but Sid immediately stood up and walks towards Mrs. Lee’s table.

 

“Here.” Sid confidently said.

 

“Hmm… Good job, Sid-sshi! Now you may go home.” Mrs. Lee said as Sid bowed at her. “And don’t forget to bring your boyfriend along.” Mrs. Lee said as she pointed towards Maru.

 

Sid widened her eyes as Mrs. Lee laugh. Maru who was shocked then suddenly stood up and bowed at Mrs. Lee.

 

“I’m sorry.” Maru apologized as Mrs. Lee as she shook her head then walked away.

 

“So, where do we go after this?” Sid asked.

 

“What about to the amusement park?” Maru asked back as Sid nodded in agreement.


Do tell me what you think. ^^
Oh, TopKidMin-sshi, I hope Sid would like this part two of the 
17th chapter! ^^

-TabiOppa