One Hundred & Eight

Random Scenarios

Title: When you assigned to dance with Baekhyun to Troublemaker
Pairing: Baekhyun; Junghwa (OC)
Fandom: EXO
Ending: Happy
Requested by: DuckyAlice

 

Junghwa was sleeping on the rooftop of the school like she always did. In the other side, Mrs Cha was looking for Junghwa as she was told to assign Junghwa to dance with Baekhyun. Well, Junghwa is the best dancer in the school. Mrs Cha kept looking and looking but she didn’t find the girl that she was looking for.

 

Mrs Cha frowned.

 

“Anybody see Junghwa?” She asked Junghwa’s classmate.

 

“No. She probably on the rooftop of the school, sleeping.” Chanyeol answered.

 

“Why on earth did she sleeping on the rooftop?!” Mrs Cha asked in annoyance.

 

“It’s her habit I guess?” Chanyeol said as he chuckled.

 

Mrs Cha glared at Chanyeol, making him stopped chuckling. Chanyeol turned to look at Baekhyun who is scribbling his notebook. Baekhyun lifted his head to see Chanyeol grinning at him.

 

“What?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“So, who can help me to call her for me?” Mrs Cha asked.

 

“Baekhyun volunteered!” Chanyeol yelled from his seat, making Baekhyun choked.

 

“What the heck, bro-,” Baekhyun whispered.

 

“You know, it’s not nice to let your girlfriend sleep alone on the rooftop.” Chanyeol said, wiggling his eyebrows at Baekhyun who is glaring at him.

 

“What the- YAH. She is not my girlfriend!” Baekhyun said.

 

“Blablabla-,” Chanyeol said, covering his ears.

 

“Okay, Baekhyun. Please call Junghwa for me, now.” Mrs Cha ordered.

 

“Alright, alright. Aish.” Baekhyun answered as he lazily stood up from his seat.

 

“Hwaiting!” Chanyeol teases him.

 

Baekhyun was about to hit Chanyeol’s head but Mrs Cha shouted at him.

 

“Yah Byun Baekhyun! You better be faster because I don’t have much time.”

 

“Nae, Mrs Cha..” Baekhyun bowed at her.

 

“And one more thing. If you found her, tell her that she was assigned to dance with you to Troublemaker.” Mrs Cha firmly said.

 

“Aight.. Wait, wha- what?!” Baekhyun widened his eyes.

 

Junghwa suddenly woke up from her dream and rubbed her eyes. She looked at her watch and widened her eyes. She rushed towards her classroom.

 

When she reached there, she saw Baekhyun, her crush, arguing in the classroom. She slowly approached Mrs Cha. Mrs Cha and Baekhyun stopped to see Junghwa walking towards them.

 

“Speak to the devil, Junghwa.” Baekhyun said.

 

Junghwa blinked as she slightly blushing. Mrs Cha signalled her to come closer. Junghwa dragged her leg s towards her and bowed.

 

“As a punishment, dance to Troublemaker for me. The two of you, now!” Mrs Cha said.

 

“WHAT?” Junghwa widened her eyes as Baekhyun face palmed.

 

“Or the two of you wanna cleaned up the whole school?” Mrs Cha asked as she raised one of her eyebrows up.

 

“Ah, just dance already!” Chanyeol shouted from his seat, making Baekhyun gave him a glare.

 

Baekhyun turned to looked at Junghwa who is now blushing really hard. He walked towards Junghwa and starts imitating Hyunseung, tracing his fingers on Junghwa. Junghwa froze, didn’t know what to do next.

 

Mrs Cha moved a few steps backwards to see the two of them being punished. Baekhyun poked Junghwa’s side, making Junghwa shocked. Chanyeol cupped his mouth, tried to held his laughter to see how awkward Baekhyun is.

 

“Just do it for me. I know you’re a good dancer.” Baekhyun whispered, making Junghwa shivered.

 

‘Oh my gosh, this is just like in my dream that I dreamt just now..’ Junghwa thought as she started to danced HyunA’s part.

 


Sorry for making you wait! Hope you like this chapter : )

-TabiOppa