Eighty-Two

Random Scenarios

Title: When he is jealous with your ex crush.
Pairing: Seungri; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

Your ex crush handed you his handkerchief. You took it and wipe off your tears.

 

“Calm down alright?” He said.

 

You just got into a big fight with Seungri just because you disturb him when he is busy paying games. Yes, just because a small things.

 

“I just don’t know what to do. I think I wanna ask for a break up.” You said.

 

“Wait, no. Don’t do it. You’ll regret it.” Your ex crush said and he patted you on your shoulder.

 

“What? You see you’re even more caring that he does.” You said between your cry.

 

“No. He is more caring than I do.” He said. “I know him better because he was my childhood friend.”

 

“You are?” You asked.

 

“Yup.”

 

“OMO, tell me more about him.” You excitedly said.

 

“Okay… When he was 5, he likes to play hide and seek. I seek and he hides.”

 

“What happened next?”

 

“Hmm… He climbed up on the tree and hide there. He doesn’t know that he was disturbing the bees’ hive.”

 

“Oh my… Did the bee stings him?” You asked.

 

“No because he manages to jump into the pool of his neighbour’s house.” Your ex crush said and the two of you chuckles.

 

“Is there any funny moment between the two of you?” You asked.

 

“Yes there is.” Your ex crush said then smiled.

 

“Seungri-ah and I were 12 that time. The two of us prank the ahjummas by ringing their doorbell then ran away when they opened the door.”

 

“Omo, how naughty.” You cupped your mouth.

 

“Yes we are.” He laughed.

 

“Did he have a girlfriend before?” You asked.

 

“Wait let me reminisce the past.” He paused.

 

You played with your fingers.

 

“Oh, yes. There were too many until I can’t even count each of them.”

 

You pouted.

 

“He likes to flirt with them.” He said then laughed.

 

“Hmm, as I was expected.”

 

“Aish, he is not that bad. He’s changed now. I can see that he is loyal only to you.”

 

“R-really?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Can you approve it to me?” You asked.

 

“Well, I always by his side beside of the BIGBANG’s member. When ever the pretty girls passed by, he ignores them.”

 

“Or he acted like one.” You rolled off your eyes.

 

“Aish you shouldn’t say such a thing. He is your boyfriend anyway.” Your ex crush said.

 

You were about to say something but Seungri cut you off.

 

“What are you doing here? I almost make a police report about your missing.” Seungri sighed.

 

“Why do you come here?” You coldly asked.

 

“Yah, is that how you treat me? By answering me back?” Seungri asked in disbelief.

 

You glared at his panda’s eyes.

 

“Okay, I’d better go.” Your ex crush was about to walk away but Seungri grabbed his arm.

 

“You’re not going anyway. Planning to make me jealous, huh? YES I AM JEALOUS SO WHAT?” Seungri said.

 

You looked at him.

 

“Do I look like I care?” You asked.

 

“What?” Seungri asked in disbelief. “Yah, I wasted my time looking for you and this is what you’ve paid me?” Seungri shouted.

 

“Why don’t you stop shouting at me when you’re talking? Huh?” You shouted back.

 

Your ex crush shook his head.

 

“Please do forgive each other. If the two of you keep on going to be like this, you guys won’t gonna settle this problems.” Your ex crush said.

 

You and Seungri looked at him.

 

“Yeah, he is right.” Seungri sighed. “I’m sorry, ______-ah. I should talk more to you and stop from playing games.” Seungri apologized then pulled you into a hug.

 

You started to cry in his arms. Seungri patted you on your head as your ex crush looked away, now it is his turn to be jealous.


So, how was it? :)

-TabiOppa