Fifty-Five

Random Scenarios

Title: When you saw him hugging your BFF.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

You flip through the pages of the book. You were acting like you were reading but actually you were not. You were in the school library, stalking TOP from afar. He is your crush and you had been crushing on him since last three years, yeah quite a long time.

 

When TOP turned to look at you, you immediately covered your face with the book or acted like you were reading. TOP smiles when he knew that you were in the library just to see him there.

 

TOP walks towards you and stood beside you without you knowing. You put down the book and searched for TOP but he was nowhere to be found. You sighed then shut the book and put it back on the shelf.

 

When you turn around, you were shocked to see TOP crossing his arms, looking at you with a serious look. You froze. TOP tilted his head and observed you from head to toes. You lowered down your head in embarrassment.

 

“Why are you always staring at me?” TOP asked.

 

“I… I…” You couldn’t answer him because you were to shy.

 

“I… I… What?”

 

“I didn’t even stare at you.” You denied.

 

“Stop lying, girl. I’ve been watching you for along time already.”

 

“What? Y-you did?!”

 

“Why? Shocked, huh?”

 

You covered your red-like-tomato face and ran away from him. He is just too hot to see in person. You rather stared at him from far than standing for about a few centimetres away from him. He is just too hot.

 

“Wait up!” TOP said.

 

You just ran out of the library without looking back. You ran towards your class and sat beside your best friend who is now still scribbling some random things in her book. She looked up at you who are now panting.

 

“What’s up, ____ -ah? Did TOP does something hot again today?”

 

“No… It’s even worse than that.”

 

“Even worse?”

 

You nodded and held your chest. Your heartbeat beats rapidly.

 

“Yeah.. Even worse than before.”

 

“What did he do?”

 

“He… He…” You paused, catching up some air to breathe.

 

“He… What? Oh come on, ____-ah! Just get straight to the point already.”

 

“I can’t tell you. I’m so embarrassed.”

 

“Eh? Oh wait, he opened up his shirt in the library?”

 

“What the… No!”

 

“Then?”

 

“He knew that I was stalking him all along!”

 

“O.M.G.”

 

“Yeah.. OMG is the right thing to say.”

 

Your best friend ran outside of the classroom out of a blue, making you frowned. You decided to follow her so you ran after her. She was too fast so you had lost her. You sighed then slowly walking towards the toilet.

 

On your way, you saw a couple hugging each other. You turn away but when you looked at them again, you were so shocked. Your best friend just hugged TOP! She just hugged your crush! Your heart broke into pieces.

 

Your best friend pulled from the hug and looked at you with a shocked look written on her shameless face. You bottled up your anger. You had to control yourself in front of TOP. You clenched your fist when the both of them walk towards you.

 

“______-ah…” Your best friend called you.

 

You gave her a fake smile. “Yes?”

 

“Please don’t take it wrongly.” She said as TOP nodded,

 

“About what?”

 

“About me hugging TOP.”

 

“Do I look like I care?” You said and were about to walk away but TOP held your hand. “Oh… Congratulation to the both of you.” You said then tried to pull away from TOP’s grip but he is too strong.

 

“Hey, listen to me, girl. She is my cousin.” TOP said, making you immediately turn to look at him.

 

“What?!” You widened you eyes.

 

“It’s true, sorry for not telling you about this, ____-ah. My cousin also fell for you but he is too shy to confess his feelings towards you.” Your best friend said.

 

“Is it true?” You asked TOP.

 

He nodded then pulled you into his arms. You smiled. Your best friend wiggled her eyebrows at TOP and walks away, leaving the both of you in that position.


Tell me what you think ;)

-TabiOppa