Seventy-Nine

Random Scenarios

Title: When he is jealous with your ex crush.
Pairing: Taeyang; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

Taeyang were skateboarding with GD while you were staring at him.

 

“He is hot… Oh I’m melted…’ You thought when he does his tricks.

 

Taeyang acted like he didn’t recognise about your presence because he is irritated to see you everyday staring at him every time he skateboarding. Sometimes he didn’t go out to play because he didn’t want to see you.

 

There were other girls besides you who were there to see him skateboarding. Taeyang himself didn’t know why he doesn’t like seeing you among the other girls. You noticed that he keep looking away whenever he turns to look at you.

 

Your ex crush was there skateboarding with him too. Your ex crush always greeted you but you ignored him ever since you met Taeyang at the cafeteria of your school. You just don’t know what has got into your crush when he suddenly treats you nicely.

 

“Hey, you’re here!” Your ex crush greeted.

 

“Oh, hey.” You answered with no interested in him.

 

“I was about to say…” He paused.

 

He recognises that you were ignoring him.

 

“____-ah?” He called you as he waved his hand in front of you, blocking the view of Taeyang.

 

“What?” You asked.

 

“You’re not listening.” He pouted.

 

Taeyang stops when GD told them to rest. Taeyang looked at you who is now looking at your ex crush awkwardly. Taeyang chuckles to see your cute innocent face.

 

“I didn’t know she’s this cute.” Taeyang said to himself.

 

“Huh?” GD asked as he handed Taeyang a drink.

 

Taeyang gladly took it and drank all of the water before answering GD.

 

“That girl.” Taeyang said then pointed towards you.

 

Gd frowned at Taeyang.

 

“I thought you didn’t like seeing her here?” GD asked.

 

“Not from now on.” Taeyang said as he spun his skateboard around. It fell and got landed onto his head. “OUCH!” Taeyang groaned.

 

GD burst into laughter. You responded towards Taeyang’s groan and looked at Taeyang who is rubbing his sore head. You chuckled.

 

“How cute…” You said.

 

Your ex crush looked at Taeyang then at you.

 

“So, you like him?” He asked.

 

Without any hesitation, you nodded.

 

“I’ll let him know about your feelings towards him.” Your ex crush said and was about to lift but you grabbed his shirt.

 

“What are you thinking you’re doing?” You asked.

 

“I’m helping here?”

 

“You’re not even helping! You’ll just ruin everything.” You said as you pulled him to sit back on his seat.

 

“In that case, kiss me.” He said then wiggles his eyebrows at you.

 

“WHAT?” You asked in disbelief.

 

He pointed towards his lips. Taeyang who is now looking at the two of you suddenly felt jealous when your ex crush asked you to kiss him. Taeyang clenched his teeth.

 

“What the heck did that guy want? I thought he always talk bad about that girl behind her?” Taeyang asked in disbelief.

 

GD shrugged.

 

“This can’t be. This is so wrong.” Taeyang said.

 

Your ex crush leaned closer but you pushed him away.

 

“Go away! I don’t like you anymore!” You worriedly said.

 

“But I like you.” He said and grabbed your shoulder, making you shocked.

 

“No, please stop!” You said while shaking your head.

 

“Why should I? I thought that this is what you’ve been dreaming for?” He asked.

 

“That’s a long time ago!” You said.

 

Your ex crush smirked.

 

“Whoa, you better go there and save her, hyung.” GD said while pushing Taeyang forward.

 

“What? No!” Taeyang shook his head.

 

“Yah, if you like her, then help her!” GD pushed him again.

 

“No! I’m embarrassed.” Taeyang pushed away GD’s hand.

 

GD crossed his arms.

 

“Okay, then let that guy stole her first kiss then.” GD said while evilly laughing.

 

“Fine.” Taeyang immediately rushed towards the two of you and pulled your ex crush away from you.

 

“Taeyang-ah…” Your ex crush looked at Taeyang.

 

“Why are you doing this? I thought you hate her so much?” Taeyang frowned.

 

“She likes me.” Your ex crush proudly said.

 

“NO! I like Taeyang-,“ You immediately cupped your mouth.

 

Taeyang looked at you then smiled. “You see? She likes me. Now get off.” Taeyang said and pushed your ex crush away.

 

“What ever, Taeyang-ah. You won this time.” He said then walked towards GD.

 

“Who cares, right?” Taeyang asked you then laughed.

 

You shyly nodded.


How was it? :)

-TabiOppa