One

Random Scenarios

Title: When you’re embarrassed.
Pairing: TOP | You
Fandom: BIGBANG
Ending: Happy.

 

You watched you one years old son walking towards TOP. TOP starched his arms out to reach your son. When your son was about to walk towards TOP, he suddenly turn his pace towards you. TOP widened his eyes.

 

“Yah, baby! Where did you wanna go?” TOP asked your son.

 

You chuckled when your son came nearer towards you. You were about to pick him up but your son tumble down but managed to grab your skirt and made your skirt falls from it’s position. Revealing something you didn’t want to mention about.

 

TOP who was in front of you widened his eyes as he immediately ran towards your son instead of you. You immediately pulled up your skirt and walked towards the kitchen, trying to calm yourself down.

 

You can barely heard TOP’s and your son’s laughter. You cupped your face in embarrassment as tears sled through your cheek. You were silently crying when something or someone’s arms s along your waist.

 

“Don’t cry, jagiya…”

 

You turned your head to look at TOP’s face which is a few inch from yours.

 

“Where is our son?” You try to change the topic.

 

“Um, he’s playing with his bear bricks. Are you okay?” TOP asked as he turned your body towards him.

 

“Yeah, I guessed.” You answered as TOP wiped off your tears with his thumb.

 

“There’s nothing to be embarrassed with because I had seen more than that.” TOP simply said. You widened your eyes as you punched him lightly on his chest.


My first try. ^^

-TabiOppa