Seventy-Five

Random Scenarios

Title: When it is his birthday.
Pairing: Maru; Sid.
Fandom: C-Clown
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: TopKidMin.

 

 

It was Maru’s birthday and Sid still hasn’t prepared anything for him. She paces back and forth her bedroom.

 

“Oh my, what should I do? I forgot that his birthday was today…” Sid bit her bottom lips and looked again at the calendar on her study table.

 

She walks towards her the table and took the calendar.

 

“And I even forgot to mark that today was his birthday! Oh what is wrong with me?” Sid groaned and put back the calendar on the table.

 

When she is still thinking deeply, suddenly she receives a call from Maru. She cleared before answering the call. She never felt this nervous when Maru called her. She answered the call.

 

“Hello, oppa?” Sid greeted.

 

“Hi, Sid-ah!” Maru greeted happily from the other line.

 

“W-why did you call me?” She asked.

 

“Why? Oh, I was about to ask if you wanna hangout with me later?” Maru asked.

 

“Later? Sure!” Sid happily said.

 

“Great! I’ll pick you up at seven. See you later. Oh yeah, dress nicely because I wanna bring you to somewhere special.” Maru said then hung up the call.

 

Sid squealed.

 

“Oh my gosh I need to buy him a present!” Sid smacks her forehead then grabs her purse before she went out.

 

---------------

 

Maru smiles then put his phone aside. He is now in a café, enjoying his break time with the other C-Clown members. Maru keep smiling when he thinks about Sid. That girl sure forgot that his birthday was today but Maru didn’t mind at all.

 

“Maru-ah, what does she say?” Kangjun asked.

 

“Huh?” Maru asked as he raised one of his eyebrows up.

 

“Yah, you like to make me repeat my word.” Kangjun said while shaking his head.

 

The other C-Clown members laugh at Maru. Maru shyly rubbed the back of his neck and bowed a little at Kangjun.

 

“I’m sorry, hyung.” Maru apologized.

 

“Nah it’s okay. So what does she say?” Kangjun repeated.

 

“Ah… She agreed to hangout with me.” Maru excitedly said.

 

“Whoa, that’s great!” Ray butts in.

 

“So when you’re going to pick her up?” T.K asked.

 

“Um…” Maru paused. “At seven. Is it too early?” Maru asked.

 

“No, not at all.” T.K said.

 

Maru smiled at his elders.

 

“So….” Rome paused.

 

“Hmm?” Maru looked up at him.

 

“Where are you going to bring her anyway?” Rome continued.

 

“I’m going to bring her to a place where the two of us will taste my mom’s cooking.” Maru smiled.

 

“Whoa this kid is a genius.” Siwoo praised, making Maru blushed.

 

“Yeah, he’s creative! Aigo, my maknae has grown up.” Ray said.

 

“Aha, I never thought of bringing my girlfriend to somewhere we can share the taste of our mom’s cooking. Mom’s cooking was the best!” Siwoo said while showing his two thumbs up.

 

“I know.” Maru said then they laughed.

 

--------------

 

You put on your best outfit and twirl in front of the mirror.

 

“Perfect, now I have to choose which heels to wear.” Sid said.

 

She thought that Maru is going to bring her to a restaurant or something so she wore her best dress that she just bought.

 

She waited for Maru to show up. When she looked at the watch, suddenly a car stopped in front of her. Sid looked up and saw Maru waving at her in the car. Maru walk put of the car and opened the door for her. Sid shyly bowed at him and entered the car.

 

Maru shut the door for her then went to the driver seat and they drove off.

 

“So, where are we going?” Sid asked when she saw Maru wearing his casual wear.

 

Sid suddenly felt embarrassed for thinking that Maru is going to bring her to a restaurant. She covered her dress with her handbag, making Maru turn to look at her.

 

“Why? Is it too cold? I’ll lower down the temperature.” Maru said.

 

“Nah, the temperature is just alright.” Sid said.

 

“Wait, you’re worried about your outfit, aren’t you?” Maru asked.

 

Sid immediately looked at his face.

 

“Don’t worry too much about it! It’s perfect!” Maru assured her.

 

When they reached at the hill where people get to view the whole Seoul City from up there, Maru blindfolded Sid’s eyes. Sid was dumbfounded.

 

“Wait here in the car.” Maru said and she nodded.

 

After a few minutes, Maru led Sid out of the car and led her somewhere. When Sid opens her eyes, she saw a beautiful view of Seoul City at night with a light candle dinner. Sid ran towards Maru and hugged him. Maru smiled and hugged her back.

 

“Don’t you think this is too much?” Sid asked.

 

Maru shook his head. “No.”

 

“I’m the one who suppose to prepare this kind of things, not you.” Sid pouted.

 

“Ah, don’t think too much about it. I just wanna share you my mom’s cooking before you get to meet her in person.” Maru said and caressed your hair.

 

“Oh yeah, your present is in the car. You can open it later.” Sid said, grinning at him.

 

Maru smirk. “I thought my present was here?” Maru asked and kissed her.


Sorry for making you wait. Tell me how was it :)

-TabiOppa