Sixty-Four

Random Scenarios

Title: When you go to music bank with your daughter to visit him and end up catching him cheating.
Pairing: Kris; OC.
Fandom: EXO.
Ending: Sad; angst. 
Requested by: proudtobeab2uty

 

 

You dried your daughter’s hair with a towel as she plays with her doll. She looked up at you with her round eyes and pulled your arm, making you bend down towards her.

 

“What is it, dear?”

 

“Where are we going, omma?” She asked then looked at her doll.

 

“We’re going to visit your appa.”

 

“Really? You mean it omma?” Your daughter immediately turns to look at you when she heard you mention ‘appa’.

 

You nodded then smiled. “Yes, dear.” You said.

 

“Yay! Appa, here we come!” She happily said.

 

You chuckled at her cuteness.

 

---------

 

Kris looked at his watch then turns his gaze towards the other EXO members who is now at the backstage. Chanyeol looked at him and smiled. Kris smiled back then looked around, he is waiting for someone.

 

“Why are you looking for?” Tao asked.

 

“Huh?” Kris asked.

 

“Man, do I need to repeat?” Tao joked.

 

“What did you say just now? My mind was not here just now.” Kris rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“Are you thinking about your wife and daughter?” Tao wiggles his eyebrows at him.

 

“Yea right.” Kris glared at him.

 

“Hey, did I say something wrong? Don’t you miss the two of them?” Tao asked.

 

Kris ignored Tao then walks towards Chorong and bowed at her. Chorong bowed back then smiled at him. Tao stared at them but then walks away with the other members towards the changing room.

 

---------

 

You were now walking towards the backstage with your daughter in your arms. You kissed her cheek before continue walking towards EXO’s changing room. You knocked on the door and Luhan opened the door then bowed at you.

 

“May I know where Kris is?” You asked.

 

Luhan looked at the other members then looked at you.

 

“Um… I’m sorry ____-ah. He’s not here with us since our performance has ended.” Luhan replied.

 

“Oh… Do you know where he is?”

 

Luhan shook his head.

 

“Hi ____-ah! What are you doing here?” Chanyeol greeted you as the other EXO members walks towards you and pinches your daughter’s cheek.

 

“Nah, I’m just visiting Kris.” You said then smiled.

 

Tao’s expression changed when he heard you’re looking for Kris.

 

“I see, sorry that he’s not here.” Chanyeol said.

 

“Yes, I know that. Luhan told me just now.”

 

“May I pick her up?” Sehun smiled at you.

 

You nodded then handed your daughter towards Sehun and the other EXO members were busy with your daughter except for Tao. He seems like he had no interest with your daughter today.

 

“Aren’t you gonna play with my daughter lie you usually did?” You asked Tao.

 

“Um…. _____-ah, we need to talk.” Tao said.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Um… Nah I’m just glad to see you here.” Tao said after he shook his head then walks towards the other members.

 

You frowned.

 

“Hmm, maybe he had problems.” You said,

 

You suddenly felt like using the restroom so you immediately looked for the restroom. When you were about to ask direction from a couple, you suddenly stops when you saw it was your own husband, Kris, holding hands with another girl.

 

You cupped your mouth as you slowly walk towards the both of them. Kris is too busy talking with Chorong so he didn’t recognise your presence. You tried not to be mad at him so you stood right beside the both of them.

 

Kris widened his eyes to see you beside him. He immediately pulled his hands from Chorong’s grip. Kris rubbed the back of his neck and smiles innocently at you. You smirked at him then glared at Chorong.

 

“So this is what you’re doing all the time when I was not around, huh?” You asked.

 

“Who is she?” Chorong asked.

 

“She’s… She’s…”

 

“What? Are you scared to admit that I’m your wife? Fine!” You angrily said then walk away.

 

Kris Held your arm but you harshly pulled it away from him. You glared at him. He pulled your arm again, making you stop.

 

“Wait yeobo, please listen to me.” Kris begged.

 

“Why should I.” You said then pulled your arm from him and walk towards EXO’s changing room and took your daughter with you and went towards the car park.

 

The other EXO members were shocked to see you crying while bringing your daughter and then immediately walk away. Tao shook his head as he knew what is going to happen. Kris ran towards the car park as your car passed by him and you drove off. Kris messed his hair and cupped his face.


Is this good? :O

-TabiOppa