Forty-Eight

Random Scenarios

Title: When you're sick and he take care of you
Pairing: TOP;OC
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy,Fluff 

Requested by: ChoiSeungHyunlover

 

You sneezed again. “Ugh, this is so irritating!” You shouted.

 

You looked at the time. It is seven in the evening but TOP still haven’t come home. He is sure busy with his schedule. You took out your handkerchief that TOP bought for you yesterday and blow your nose.

 

“Honey, I’m home!” TOP shouted from downstairs.

 

You smiled and was about to stand up but fell back on the bed. Your headache is killing you much. You decided to call TOP to go upstairs instead of you going downstairs with that condition.

 

“I’m up here! Haa… chu!” You sneezed again.

 

TOP frowned to hear you sneeze.

 

“Eh? I thought she was okay just now morning?” TOP asked himself.

 

TOP immediately rushed towards the bedroom upstairs. He saw you sitting on the bed, cupping your mouth with the handkerchief that he gave you yesterday. TOP smiled to see your red nose and watery eyes. It seems that you had fallen sick.

 

“Did you catch a cold?” TOP asked as he sat beside you.

 

You nodded and pouts at him. TOP chuckled and pinched your cheek.

 

“Wait here. I’ll bring you some medicine.” TOP said and walk out of the bedroom.

 

You played with your fingers and looked at the door frame. After a few minutes, TOP came in with a bottle of medicine and a glass of water. You stared at him who is now looking down at you.

 

“What?” TOP asked.

 

“You know that I hate medicine, right?”

 

“If you love me, then eat this.” TOP said and shoved the spoon right into your mouth.

 

You stick out your tongue, can’t stand with the bitterness or the medicine.

 

“Yuck, how can people even call this as a medicine? It’s more like a poison to me.” You said.

 

TOP burst into laughter. “I didn’t know that you had ever eaten a poison.” TOP said.

 

“I did. I ate a poison berry.” You joked.

 

“Okay, okay. Here take another spoon.” TOP said and was about to shove it into your mouth but you pushed it away, making it spill on his shirt.

 

“Oh my god, oppa I’m so sorry! H-Haa chu!” You sneezed right on TOP’s face.

 

TOP wipe off his face and looked at you blankly.

 

“Open your mouth. Don’t waste my time.” TOP shoved another spoonful of medicine but you push it away, again.

 

“I don’t want.”

 

“Please… I don’t have time for this.”

 

“No.”

 

“Aaaa?”

 

“No.”

 

“Come on, you’re a good girl, right?”

 

“No.”

 

“Aish… Just open your mouth already.”

 

“No, no, no.”

 

“What should I do to make you eat this, huh?”

 

“Hmm… Why don’t you make porridge instead of wasting your time feeding me this bitter medicine?”

 

“I don’t cook.”

 

“Don’t lie to me, oppa. Your mom told me that you know how to cook a simple dish. It’s not hard to cook one.”

 

“Please eat this medicine…” TOP manages to shove it into your mouth but you spit it out.

 

“Uhhh…. It tastes terrible.”

 

TOP gave you his cold expression then left you alone in the room. You sighed. You took the bottle of the medicine then pour in onto the spoon and shoved it into your mouth. You are doing it for TOP.

 

“Yuck….” You said after you swallowed that bitter medicine.

 

“Excellent!” TOP said as he clapped his hand.

 

“Y-you saw me?”

 

“Yes, honey. If I didn’t do that, you’re not gonna eat it until I don’t know when.”

 

“So… What about my porridge?” You asked.

 

“Hmm…” TOP taps his chin.

 

Suddenly he went towards the door and locked it. You frowned to see him locking the door. He turns and walked towards you. You widened your eyes when he smiles naughtily at you.

 

“W-what are yo d-doing?” You asked as you sniff.

 

“Doing my job as a husband?” TOP wiggled his eyebrows and pushed you towards the bed, gently.

 

“Aye, aye. Stop right there, mister.” You said as you pushed his chest but he is too strong that he didn’t even move.

 

“Hush…” TOP put his finger against your lips.

 

TOP was about to kiss you suddenly stops when you sneezed at his face. You burst into laughter.

 

“Funny, huh?” TOP wipe his face off then crushes his lips onto yours.


How was it? :)

-TabiOppa