Sixty-Six

Random Scenarios

Title: When you surprise him at a fan meet.
Pairing: Leeteuk; OC.
Fandom: Super Junior.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: --obsidian.

 

You just receive a text from your friend saying that Super Junior is having a fan meet in Korea. You choked your drink when you finished reading it.

 

“What? Oh no… Why it has to be today when I’m in Japan?” You asked to yourself.

 

You reached out the calendar and look at the date. You sigh. Your photo shot in Japan will last until tomorrow. You work as a model and soon to be Leeteuk’s wife. You look at the ring that Leeteuk bought for you before you fly to Japan.

 

You played with the ring and then something popped in your mind.

 

“Why don’t I go back to Korea now?” You smiled and immediately rushed towards your manager who is still having a nice conversation with the photographer.

 

Your manager looked up at you who are smiling at her brightly.

 

“Okay, why am I always had a bad feeling every time you smiled at me like that?” Your manager asked.

 

“Guess what?” You sat beside her.

 

“What?”

 

“I wanna go back to…” She cut you off.

 

“No. You know what? I hung up your fiancé’s call just for this photo shoot, _____-ah.” She said and crossed her arms.

 

“Y-you did?” You asked.

 

‘Ahh, no wonder I didn’t receive any texts and calls from him.’ You thought.

 

“Yes, I’m so sorry. He told me that he had a fan meet today and he want me to passes this news to you but I didn’t. You see…” Your manager paused and caressed your hair. “I’m doing this for you. You know that I treat you like my own daughter.” She sighs.

 

You feel bad about her. She’s right. She had treat you nicely just like her own daughter.

 

“I-I know… I’m sorry. Let’s just start with the photo taking then.” You said then tried to smile.

 

Your manager stared at you.

 

“If you wanna met him so badly… I guess I have to let you go and postponed this photo shoot until tomorrow.” Your manager said and stood up from her seat.

 

You widened your eyes.

 

“Really?” You asked in disbelief.

 

She nodded.

 

“OMG thank you so much!” You said then hugged her really tight.

 

She laughs then hugged you back. “Welcome, dear.” She whispered.

 

----------

 

 

You were now standing between the ELFS. You disguise so that nobody can recognise you. You squealed every time Leeteuk’s acts cute. You fixed your nerd glasses and began to squeal like other fan girls did.

 

It is time for the lucky fans to get picked to come up to the stage and gets free hugs from the Super Junior. You walk towards the guards and the guard recognises you and he let you in. You were now standing in front of Leeteuk who looks a little bit sad.

 

“Oppa!” You smiled.

 

Leeteuk who is not looking at you spread out his arms. You hugged him then suddenly he pulls form the hug. He felt something familiar about you.

 

“OMO! _____-ah?!” He widened his eyes, observing you from head to toes.

 

You nodded.

 

“Yes.” You laugh.

 

“H-how did you get here?”

 

“My manager. But I have to fly back to Japan by tomorrow.” You chuckled then shook hands with him.

 

He your hair, making the other fan girls squealed. You acted like other normal fan girls as you cupped your mouth, blushing. Leeteuk laughed at your acting. He leaned in, making the girls gone crazy.

 

“I think I’ll fly to Japan with you.” Leeteuk whispered then pinches your cheek.

 

You nodded as the other fan girls approaches you.

 

“You’re so lucky!” One of them said and squeal some more.

 

“I know.” You smiled.

 

“W-wait. Are you ______-sshi, the Korea super model?” They asked.

 

“Hush…” You put your fingers to your lips, making them squealed louder.

 

Leeteuk smiled from the stage when he saw you giving your fans a hug and autographs.

 

“Wah, is she one of the Super Junior members? Why are the girls getting autographs from her?” Heechul asked.

 

“She’s _____-ah. Don’t you recognise her?” Leeteuk said and made a face.

 

“Omo, really? I’m a fan of hers!” Heechul immediately rushed towards you, making Leeteuk burst into laughter.


Sorry if it 's not fluffy enough *bow bow*

-TabiOppa