Twelve

Random Scenarios

Title: When he is trying to win over your heart.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

TOP and you lived together ever since you moved in to Seoul. You are actually from Busan but your dad had a business trip so you and your family moved together along with your dad to Seoul.

 

Mrs. Choi and your mom are actually once a classmate when they were still in high school. One day, when Mrs. Choi knew about your family is going to move, she immediately offered your family to stay with them. Because your mom is Mrs. Choi’s best friend, your mom immediately accepted her offer.

 

It’s been a month since you and your family moved here, in Seoul and it’s been a month since you’re trying to ignore TOP. For you, TOP is a type of guy who disturbs girls but actually he is not. He had tried many ways to win your heart but everything he does always ended with failure.

 

You’re now still busy watering the flowers at the mini garden alone. This mini garden used to be TOP’s favourite hangout place but ever since you moved in with them, What TOP can only do is just looked and stared at the mini garden which is already becoming your favourite hangout place.

 

TOP just can’t stand with you anymore. So, that day, he secretly picked some flowers from the mini garden without you knowing. When he was done, he immediately sneaked out from there. When he was about to walk out of the mini garden entrance, he accidentally got bumped into you.

 

‘Oh ow…’ He thought.

 

“Yah, what are you doing here? And what are you gonna do with those flowers, huh? Give it back to me, now.” You coldly said as you try to take those flowers from TOP’s grip.

 

“This mini garden used to be mine but you stole it from me so, I’m going to pick some flowers from there as a payment.” TOP said as he sticks out his tongue towards you.

 

You looked at him in disbelief. You gave him a glare as you crossed your arms to your chest. You tapped your feet, waiting for him to hand those flowers to you but, TOP just stood there.

 

Instead of giving it back to you, TOP walked out of the garden with it. You widened your eyes at his action as you stomped your feet.

 

“Yah, Seunghyun-ah!” You shouted his name.

 

He turns his head with amaze. “Whoa, I thought you never knew my name.” He said as he turn his head to the front and continue walking.

 

You’re so angry with him so you decided to chase after him to get back those precious flowers that he had just picked. TOP was shock when he sees you chased after him so he decided to run until he led towards his secret hiding place which only TOP who knew where the place was. Well, he did that on purpose.

 

You stopped chasing after him when you say TOP stopped and looked at you. You looked at him as you looked around. You widened your eyes, amazed with the beautiful surrounding around you.

 

You can see a huge tree house on the large old tree in front of you. Below the tree, there’s a basketball court and a swing which is only enough for one person to sit on.

 

“Do you like it?” TOP asked as he walks nearer towards you.

 

You turn your head to look at him and nodded. You felt touched with the surroundings. Seoul used to be a busy city but this place is just peaceful yet beautiful, it’s just nice to see.

 

Then suddenly TOP held your hand as he kneeled in front of you. He held those flowers in front of you, waiting for you to take it from his hand. You’re so shocked, speechless. You held you chest which is now beating rapidly.

 

“I think I have won over your heart, aren’t I?” TOP asked right after you took those flowers from him.

 

You shyly nodded as TOP stood up and hugged you. You let go off those flowers as you hugged him back.

 

“You know what?” You paused, making TOP pulled away from the hug as he frowned at you. “You even make me fall for you.” You continued.

 

TOP immediately hugged you back as he secretly smiled at what you’ve just said to him.


How was it? *startled*

-TabiOppa