Twenty Five

Random Scenarios

Title: When he accidentally hug you.
Pairing: Nam Woohyun; OC.
Fandom: Infinite.
Ending: Fluff; romance.
Requested by: IloveInfinite7.

 

You were now waiting for the Infinite to show up on the stage for their press conference. You’ve been working as a journalist for six years already. You were standing right in front of the stage.

 

When the whole Infinite showed up, the entire journalist started to get ready with their pens and notebooks as the camera started to flashed from every angle as the Infinite waved towards the camera. You’re amazed with their new look.

 

Actually you decided to bring along your laptop but it seems to be broken down this morning. When the MC started to asked questions, you started to jot down the information as fast as you can. Because you’re too busy jotting down the information, you didn’t recognise that Woohyun is now staring at you, yes only at you.

 

He was amazed with your beauty until he didn’t recognise that his mouth automatically opened, making Myungsoo who now sitting right beside him is looking at him weirdly.

 

“Yah, Woohyun-ah…” Myungsoo called him softly.

 

Woohyun looked at Myungsoo, still with his mouth opened. Myungsoo gave him please-shut-your-mouth look. Woohyun recognised about it as he immediately closed his mouth, making Myungsoo chuckled.

 

You looked up as you heard one of the journalists whispering about Woohyun. Not to mention that you adore Woohyun the most among the other Infinite’s members. You looked at the stage as the Infinite members still busy answering the questions.

 

“I heard you talked about Woohyun. What happened to him just now?” You asked to the male journalist who is standing beside you.

 

“Ah… He randomly opened his mouth wide when he looked towards here. I’m not so sure what he’s looking at but probably he’s looking at you because you’re the only female journalist who was standing here.”

 

“Eh? Impossible…” You denied as the both of you chuckled.

 

Then after the press conference has ended, you went to the backstage to look for a restroom. It was your first time here so you didn’t know where to go. You were about to asked somebody but no one seems to be there at the backstage.

 

“Huh? Where did everybody go?” You asked yourself.

 

At the same time, Woohyun felt like he needs to use the restroom so he bolted towards the restroom. He had to pass by the backstage to get there. He was about to run but stopped when he saw you there.

 

You looked at him who stopped not far from where you are standing right now. You startled as you bowed at him. He shyly bowed back at you. He was about to run when suddenly you stopped him.

 

“Woohyun-sshi!”

 

He turned around. “Yes?” He asked.

 

“Can I ask you where the restroom is? I can’t seem to find it.”

 

“Oh… just walk to your east then turn to your right.”

 

“Oh, thanks, again.”

 

“Sure. Oh, by the way, just call me oppa.” He smiled.

 

You nodded. Woohyun and you was about to walk at the same time when suddenly he tripped over something and he accidentally hugged you and the both of you landed on the floor with him on top of you.

 

You blushed as he widened his eyes. Then suddenly he looked around as he leaned in to kiss you. You were so shocked so you just let him stole your first kiss. The both of you stayed in that position when suddenly someone appeared from one of the room, making Woohyun immediately broke the kiss.

 

The both of you shyly bowed at the person as the person bowed back at the both of you. Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck as he chuckled. You shyly smiled at him as he grabbed your hand and led you towards the restroom.


I'm not so sure if it is good. Do tell me what you think. :)

-TabiOppa