Thirty-Five

Random Scenarios

Title: When he go on military.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Sad.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

You decided to meet TOP today so you went to his apartment. When you reached there, you ring the doorbell but TOP didn’t open the door. You ring the doorbell for the second time but still, he didn’t open the door.

 

That is weird because he usually immediately opened the door and greets you with a hug or a kiss or something. You sighed. What has got into him? He didn’t answer your call. He didn’t even reply your texts.

 

‘What is wrong with you, oppa? Why aren’t you answering my calls or even replying my texts? What did I do until you treat me like this?’ You thought.

 

In the other line, TOP was sleeping in his room. He can’t sleep last night after he received the call from Seungri telling him that he is going on military. TOP scared that you might broke up with him if he told you about this.

 

TOP turns off his phone so that no one could disturb him. He was stressed out. He heard his doorbell but he denied it. He knew you would come to see him. The worse thing is he will be going on the military by tomorrow.

 

When he heard the doorbell rang for the second time, he sat down on his bed as he messed his own hair. He stood up and walked towards the window in the living room, peek you through the window.

 

“Oppa… Please open the door. It’s me, ______.” You called from outside.

 

He just stared at you as his tears started to make his vision become blurry. He caressed the window glass as if he is caressing your face. You looked at the window where you can see TOP is staring at you.

 

You immediately ran towards the window and were about to ask him to open the door but he immediately closed the curtain. You stopped as you stared blankly on the window. You know that he is still standing by the window because you can barely see his shadow.

 

“Oppa, if you had problems do tell me. I am here, ready to help you. Please open the door.” You said.

 

“No… I can’t, jagiya. I can’t.” TOP whispered.

 

“Please?” You begged.

 

TOP shook his head but you can’t see him. He wipes off his tears and his hair behind. He peek trough the window again as he saw you covered your face with both of your hands, crying.

You lowered down your head as you walked away, not recognising that TOP is staring at you from the window. You dragged your feet as you looked at the ring on one of your fingers. There’s TOP’s name written on it.

 

TOP stared at the ring that he is using right now and there’s your name written on it too. He smiled a little as he kissed the ring and stared at it again. He sighed as he immediately opened the door.

 

He looked for you but you are nowhere to be seen. He ran towards the elevator and saw you entered the elevator. He ran as fast as he could but he suddenly tripped when his leg accidentally kicked the vase nearby.

 

He manages to see you crying in the elevator before the door of the elevator shut. He punched the floor as he looked at the stairs. He immediately stood up and ran down the stairs to chase after you.

 

You wiped your tears as you walked towards your car. You turn to look at the apartment before going entering the car. You started the engine and were about to drove off but suddenly TOP showed up from nowhere to stop you as you accidentally hit him with your car.

 

You widened your eyes as you immediately come out of the car and ran towards TOP who is now laying down under your car, bleeding. You cupped your mouth as you entered the car and reverse it a little and ran back towards him.

 

You put his head on your lap as you’re crying. “Oppa, please wake up. Please open your eyes. Don’t close it, please…” You cried as you patted on his cheek lightly.

 

TOP opened his eyes a little as he smiles at you. You stared at him as people started to surrounded the both of you. TOP caressed your cheek with his shaky hands as you grab his hand and caressed it.

 

“Oppa, let’s go to the hospital.” You said as you were about to help him to stand up but he stopped you.

 

“There’s no need…” TOP paused as he took a deep breathe. “I just wanna say sorry for ignoring your calls and texts… There’s a reason why I did this to you. Only Seungri knows…” TOP said before he closed his eyes, forever.

 

“No! Oppa, wake up! Oppa!!!” You shouted.

 

TOP just died in your arms. You pulled his head to your chest as you cried as hard as you can. You kissed his pale face which is now red because of his blood.


There, how was it? Is it sad enough? Do let me know. :)

-TabiOppa