Sixteen

Random Scenarios

Title: When he is trying to win over your heart.
Pairing: Daesung; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

 As always, Daesung is still hiding at the corner of the wall. He’s waiting for you to open your locker. He had a crush on you ever since you borrowed him your handkerchief which is he still kept it in a good condition until now.

 

Every break time, he sneaked through girl’s locker and put a letter inside your locker. He does it for almost everyday except on holidays and that letter always makes you feel creepy for having a secret admirer but sometimes that letter makes you blush too.

 

Every word in the letter seems meaningful towards you and some of it even makes you feel strong every time you feel down. Mr. D…. You wonder who it might be. You are the one of the Queenka of the school. You had lots of admirer and you do receive lots of letter, love letter to be exact.

 

But this particular admirer of yours only sends a sentence in each letter that he always put in your locker, which makes your attention attracted only at him. He’s Mr. D, a mysterious guy who called himself as Mr. D.

 

You had a boyfriend but he seems to be ignoring you and enjoying most of all his time playing basketball and talk to other girls. You also ignored him because even you ignored him for the whole month, he still didn’t noticed it.

 

Today, you opened your locker and as usual, all the letters scattered from your locker. Like always, you picked them up one by one and as you expected, Mr. D had send you another letter.

 

You immediately opened the letter to read the contents and as you expected, there’s only once sentence written on it. A smile curved on your pink lips. It’s written:

 

Every time you passed by me, my hearts beats rapidly…

 

-Mr. D

 

You fold it back as you stuff all the letters that you received for today into your bag and walked towards the cafeteria. All eyes were on you every time you entered there. Not to mention, your dad owns almost 67% of the buildings in Korea and that makes you famous. You didn’t like it though because you want to be just like other normal kid.

 

You sat down on one of the table as you can see your boyfriend is now walking towards you. You looked up at him as he smiled at you and sat opposite to you. Daesung only watched the both of you from far.

 

“Hey, babe... How’s the letter today?”

“Same as always…” You answered him coldly. You didn’t know why but you started to hate him ever since he ignored you and probably he’s cheating behind your back. Who knows, right?

 

“Eh? Why are you being so cold to me? Is it because I didn’t write you a letter just like the other desperate admirer of yours?” He asked as he smirked.

 

You glared at him when you heard him saying the word desperate admirer. It’s a little bit too much for you to hear.

 

“Yah, do you eat with that mouth?” You asked him.

 

“So what is I eat with this mouth of mine? Oh, I can see that you’re defending the useless creature who wants you desperately.” He smirked some more.

 

You almost stood up from your seat but you try to calm down yourself as you remembered one Mr. D’s sentences saying “The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” so you sat down back to your seat.

 

“What? Why did you sat back? Trying to calm your self? Well, I had enough with you, we broke up! Officially broke up.” He angrily said as he stood up from his seat and sit with other girl.

 

Your anger starts to bottle up, now you don’t even care about your patience as you stood from your seat. You brought your food and drink along with you as you walked towards your boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend for now.  You stood right at his back, without he noticing, you poured your food on his head and splash your drink right on his face. You smirked at him and walks away, leaving your dumbfounded ex-boyfriend behind.

 

Now you’re walking towards the rooftop of your school, and stood at there as your right hand holding Mr. D’s letter. Little did you know, Daesung was following you towards the rooftop, staring at you behind the door. You cried as you sat down there, hugging the letter towards your chest.

 

“Mr. D… Thanks for the quotes. How I wish you were here to be with me when I feel down. You’ve won my heart, yes… You had won my heart…” You cried.

 

Daesung who is still there, suddenly smiled when he heard that he had won your heart. Daesung sighed as he revealed himself towards you. You widened your eyes to see a cute guy suddenly appeared from nowhere.

 

“W-who are you?” You asked between your hiccups.

 

“Mr. D…”

 

“You’re Mr. D?” You asked.

 

Daesung shyly nodded. You immediately stood up, ran towards him and hugged him tightly. You cried in his chest as he smiled and hugged you back. Then suddenly Daesung remembered about your handkerchief. He pulled from the hug as you looked at him. He took out the handkerchief of yours from his pocket and handed it towards you.

 

You pushed it back to him as you said, “You can keep that as a sign of my appreciation towards you.” You said, making Daesung blushed as he keep it back into his pocket.

 

He looked at the ground then shyly smiled at you. You chuckled at his cuteness.


Let me know what you think about this chapter.
Do leave your comment below and I'll reply. Trust me. ;)

-TabiOppa