Thirty-One

Random Scenarios

Title: When he smokes again.
Pairing: T.O.P; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

You had spotted TOP smoking for how many times already. The first time you knew that he starts smoking is when you saw a fans of him posts a photo of him smoking in one of his fan pages.

 

You had warned him for only-god-knows how many times but still, he keeps repeating his bad habit. You just don’t know how to help him to quit from smoking.

 

TOP now is on his way to the restroom, not wanting you to go near to him. He is scared that you might smell his breath, and yeah, he smokes again without you knowing.

 

You frowned to see TOP is trying his best to prevent from going near to you today. What is happening to him? You stopped from chasing him as he entered the restroom. You sighed.

 

“He smoked again, isn’t he?” You asked yourself.

 

You waited for him outside of the restroom for about how many minutes already but still, he didn’t come out of the restroom. You just can’t stand waiting for your husband for another minute so you decided to give him a call.

 

“Yes?” TOP asked from the other line.

 

“What took you so long?” You asked as you heard TOP’s cough.

 

“Um, I’m doing my business right now. You don’t have to wait for me.” TOP replied.

 

“What business? Wait a second, are you smoking again?” You asked.

 

“Wait, what? No! No I’m not.” TOP startled.

 

“Then why are you coughing? Oppa, how many times I had to remind you to quit smok-,” When you were about to finish your word, TOP immediately hung up the call.

 

‘I knew it.’ You thought as you let out a heavy sigh.

 

You decided to hide behind the big vase so that TOP won’t see you waiting for him. As you expected, you saw TOP peeking through the door frame as he searched around for you.

 

When TOP thinks it is the right time for him to come out from the restroom, he immediately bolted towards the recording room. When he passed by the big vase, you immediately showed up, making him stopped.

 

“Yeobo…” TOP said as he held his chest, shocked.

 

“So… Planning to run away from me, huh?” You asked as you crossed your arms and smirked at him.

 

TOP shook his head and was about to grab your hand but you immediately pulled away. You were very disappointed with him. He keeps breaking his promises.

 

“Oppa, I’m asking you to quit from smoking because I had my own reason.” You said as your eyes were shaking.

 

TOP sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. You looked at him in the eyes, staring at the brown orbs angrily.

 

“It’s for our baby, oppa.” You cried.

 

TOP widened his eyes as he stared at you who are now crying. He turns his gaze towards your stomach.

 

“I… I didn’t know about that…” TOP paused as he ran towards you and hugged you as tight as he can. “I promise not to smoke again, okay yeobo?” TOP asked as you nodded your head.

 

The both of you stayed in that position until you stop crying and the both of you headed to the recording room.


So, how was it? :)

-TabiOppa