Seventy-Eight

Random Scenarios

Title: When he is jealous with your ex crush.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy. 

Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

You were walking with TOP in a shopping mall. The two of you went there to buy something for your mom’s birthday. You decided to go for the accessories but TOP didn’t want to. He wants something nicer than just accessories.

 

“Yeobo, let’s go to the woman’s cloth instead of going here. You know that your mom doesn’t wear a lot of accessories?” TOP asked.

 

You stop from looking the suitable accessories for your mom and turn to look at the tall handsome guy who is standing right beside you. He waited for your answer.

 

“If you wanna go to there so much, why don’t you go by yourself? Choose any outfit that suits her. You know what my mom’s style, right?” You said then continue on looking for the accessories.

 

TOP stared at you for a moment.

 

“Okay, fine.” TOP said then walk away.

 

You looked at him while smiling. “Aigo, he is being sulky again.” You said.

 

TOP turn then stick out his tongue at you. You rolled your eyes at him. He rolled his eyes back at you then continued walking. You chuckled then continue on looking for your mom’s gift.

 

“Which one suits her? Purple or light green?” You asked yourself as you compared the bracelet.

 

“Purple.” Someone answered from behind.

 

You turn to see your ex crush. You immediately put back the bracelet and bowed at him. He smiled at you.

 

“Hello, oppa.” You excitedly greeted him.

 

He nodded. “Hi, _______-ah. It’s been a while.” He said.

 

“How are you?” You asked, staring at the face that you adore so much before.

 

“I’m fine. What about you?” Hs asked.

 

“I’m fine too.”

 

“So, are you alone?”

 

“Me?” You asked as you pointed towards yourself.

 

“Yes, you. Who else?” He chuckles.

 

“O-oh. I’m… I’m…” You paused.

 

He looked around then looked back at you.

 

“I guess you’re alone after all.” He said then smiled at you.

 

You just smiled at him. You can feel that you started to like him again even though he rejected you for many times. For you it was just a small matter.

 

“What are you doing here, anyway?” He continued.

 

“Oh, I was buying a gift for my mom.”

 

“I see.” He nodded then took the purple bracelet that you were holding just now and handed it to you.

 

You took it then looked at him.

 

“I’ll pay for that.” He said.

 

You widened your eyes. “No! It’s okay. TOP-…” You immediately shut your mouth.

 

“TOP? So he was here with you?” He asked as he looked around.

 

You startled.

 

“I don’t see him anywhere. I don’t care. I want to pay this for you. That’s it.” He said then caressed your hair and walks towards the counter.

 

TOP who is not far from where you were standing right now glared at your ex crush. He brought along the dress that he picked for your mom and rushed towards you. You were shocked to see him bringing a lot of dress.

 

“What did that guy want? I thought he rejected you?” TOP asked, still glaring at him.

 

“Uh, he was just saying hi.” You said then smiled.

 

“But he doesn’t even seem like that.” TOP looked at you.

 

“Aish…”

 

“What? Don’t tell me you fall for him again.” TOP widened his eyes at you.

 

You giggled at his cuteness.

 

“Of course not…” You was about to finish your sentence but your ex crush stop you from doing so when he came back.

 

“This is for your-,” He paused then look at TOP. “Oh, why hello TOP-sshi. Long time no see.” He smiled at TOP.

 

TOP forced himself to smile at him as jealousy had conquered him. You turn to look at TOP who is still holding the dress. You immediately snatched the dresses from TOP and grab his wallet.

 

“I’ll pay for this for you.” You said to TOP then bowed at the two guys and went towards the counter.

 

TOP crossed his arms at him. Your ex crush frowned.

 

“I warned you not to hit on her. She’s mine.” TOP coldly said.

 

“What are you talking about?” Your ex crush asked.

 

“Don’t act like you don’t know. Why do you have to like her now? Why not last time when she still adores you?” TOP asked.

 

“I… I…”

 

TOP grabbed his sleeve, making him startled. “Don’t show your face in front of me and _____-ah again. If you did, you’ll know what I’ll do to you.” TOP threatened him.

 

“Okay…” He said then pulled back his sleeve from TOP’s grip. “Give this to her. Bye.” He said then walked away, leaving the angry TOP alone.

 

“He left already?” You asked after you pay for the dresses.

 

TOP didn’t answer you but he went towards a random woman and handed the purple bracelet towards her. TOP walked back towards you with a smile on his face. You looked at him weirdly.

 

“I just wanna say that I love you, ____-ah. Come let’s go and eat some ice-cream.” He said then pulled your hand.

 

You smiled. “I can see that someone is jealous just now.” You .

 

TOP smirked. “What ever.”


Tell me what's on your mind! :)

-TabiOppa