Thirty-Four

Random Scenarios

Title: When he suddenly ignores you.
Pairing: Dongwoon; OC.
Fandom: Beast.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: proudtobeab2uty.

 

Today is your birthday so you decided to celebrate it with your beloved husband, Dongwoon. You woke up early today just to ask for a morning kiss from him but when you the night lamp beside you, Dongwoon was not there.

 

You stared at the empty space beside you. Usually Dongwoon is still sleeping beside you peacefully but today, he was not there, on your birthday. You sighed as you got out of the bed and tried to look for him downstairs.

 

You looked around the living room but he was not there. Then suddenly you heard Dongwoon’s voice coming from the kitchen. You can barely hear that he is humming your favourite song. You smiled as you tiptoed towards the kitchen.

 

When you were about to greet him, then suddenly your eyes widened to see him trying to bake something. Probably it is a birthday cake. You never thought your husband would bake you a birthday cake instead of buying it.

 

Dongwoon is shocked to see you standing by the door frame of the kitchen as he immediately covered all the ingredients with his hand. He threw all the ingredients into the rubbish can as he glared at you angrily.

 

“Oppa… Why did you threw-,” He cut you off by walking away, ignoring you.

 

You just don’t understand what has got into him this early in the morning. Why does he threw the ingredient instead of continue on doing the cake? You felt awkward and disappointed because he never ignores you ever since he met you and yet today he ignored you on your birthday.

 

You immediately walk towards the living room to find Dongwoon is putting on his sweater and was getting ready to go out. You rushed towards him as you held his arm as he turns his gaze towards you. You gave him your puppy eyes but he immediately looked away.

 

“Oppa, what’s wrong? Are you angry?” You asked, still holding his arm.

 

Dongwoon pulled his arm as he immediately went out of the house, leaving you alone in your pyjamas. You just watched Dongwoon walked away as you sat on the floor.

 

You just stared blankly towards the front door as the sound of Dongwoon’s car’s engine started to fade from your hearing.

 

‘What is going on? What happen to him? Did I do something wrong towards him?’ You asked yourself as tears sled through your cheek.

 

While in the other line, Dongwoon felt guilty to treat you badly early in the morning. He did it on purpose and he had a reason for doing it. He messed his hair as he groaned and punched the steering wheel. He let out a heavy sigh when his plan of baking you a cake didn’t work because you had seen what he is doing.

 

Dongwoon wanted to bake the cake without you knowing but you had waked up early today so his plan is a little bit ruined. He supposed to celebrate your birthday last night but he came home late because Beast had an important meeting to attend. Dongwoon felt sorry for not giving you a call last night.

 

When he came home, he found that you are sleeping on couch because tired of waiting for him. He sighed again. He still have plan B and plan C with him. His plan B was to ignore you and his plan C was to buy you a cake instead of baking it. He looked at his watch and he still has enough time so he headed towards the bakery.

 

He entered the bakery and walked around to find a perfect cake for your birthday. He keeps walking around the bakery but he just doesn’t know what kind of cakes is your favourite. He was about to dialled your number but he immediately stopped when he remembered his plan B. He walked towards the counter to ask for help.

 

“Excuse me…” Dongwoon said as he fixed his cap and his nerd specs.

 

“Yes, sir may I help you?”

 

“I wanted to buy a cake for my wife but I had difficulties on choosing the cakes here. Could you help me?”

 

“Yes sir. May I know what kind of cakes would you like to buy for your wife?”

 

“Um, well, just help me to find a suitable birthday cake for a sweet, pretty and lovely lady.”

 

“I see. It’s at the corner of this bakery. Let me show you where it is.”

 

Dongwoon nodded as he and the girl walked towards the corner of the bakery. He grinned when he had found the perfect birthday cake just for you. He pointed towards the cake that catches his attention and paid for it.

 

-------------

You were still crying on the couch. You felt down so you ignored all the texts and calls from your family and friends. You never felt like this before. Well, maybe it is because this is your first time being ignored by your husband.

 

You hugged your knees to your chest as you stared at the portrait of you and Dongwoon on the wall. You just stared at it blankly as your phone rang again. You sighed as you wipe your tears and looked at the caller ID.

 

It’s Dongwoon. You swipe the red button and was about to threw it away when you saw Dongwoon’s car entered the car porch. You immediately stood up and opened the door to see Dongwoon smiled genuinely towards you with a birthday cake on his hands.

 

He cupped your mouth as he entered the living room and put down the cake on the table. You looked at the birthday cake as Dongwoon walked towards you. You looked at him.

 

“I’m sorry for ignoring you. It’s actually one of my plans. Don’t take it too serious, alright? Happy birthday, jagiya.” Dongwoon said as he leaned in and kiss you.

 

You pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him. “Thanks oppa. Just don’t simply throw away the cake, next time. Alright?” You said as Dongwoon nodded.

 

“Alright.” He replied as he kissed you passionately before lighting up the candles.


Do tell me what you think! :)

-TabiOppa