Thirty-Six

Random Scenarios

Title: When he saw you at his fan meet.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

You were so excited that today, you are going to TOP’s fan meet. TOP is your ultimate bias among the other BIGBANG members. You like him so much or in the other words mean obsessed with him until you are willing to spend almost all of your money on buying his albums, banners and even posters.

 

You even downloaded every photos of TOP in your phone and laptop. You even print out his pictures and used it as a bookmark. It may sound crazy but fanatic fans will do everything if it comes to their ultimate bias.

 

You are now standing nearby the stage as there are many other fans of TOP chitchatting among themselves, waiting for TOP to show up. You stared at the banner that you are holding as you caressed TOP’s face on the banner.

 

“Aish, why are you so handsome?” You said as you giggled.

 

You immediately looked up towards the stage when you heard every girl squealed and cheering TOP’s name. TOP waved towards them as they gone wild. You think the both of your ears would be deaf because of the screaming of TOP’s fan girls. Your eyes glittering when you saw TOP is now standing right in front of you, well of course he is still on the stage.

 

You got lucky to stand nearby him even though it is a few metres away. You cupped your mouth when he raised his eyebrows towards the camera. He is so hot when he raised his eyebrows. TOP smiled as he sat down on one of the chair next to the MC.

 

“Well, annyeong haseyo T.O.P-sshi. Thanks for coming.” The MC said as TOP turn on his microphone.

 

“Annyeong haseyo.” TOP replied as the girls started to squealed again.

 

“Whoa, T.O.P-sshi… You sure had a lot of fan girls out there.”

 

The fans squealed when TOP stood up and bowed towards them. You squealed too when he walked towards the front as the camera flashes from every angle. He looks cool with his nerd specs.

 

You were busy staring at him until you didn’t recognise that TOP is now looking at you. You got back to reality when he pointed towards you. You widened your eyes as you looked around you. Every eye in the hall is now on you.

 

You looked back at him as you pointed towards yourself. He nodded, making his fans gone wild. He waved towards you as you covered your mouth with the banner. He smiled and went back towards his seat next to the MC.

 

After the fan meet, you walked out of the hall as you grinned to see a lot of TOP’s photos that you had just snap a while ago. You put on your headphone as you turn on the volume high. You hummed along the song as you walked towards the bus stop.

 

You can’t hear that every girls are squealing when they saw TOP came out of the hall. TOP followed you from behind as his bodyguards busy protecting him from his fans. TOP patted you on your shoulder. You turn around as you drop you phone, shocked to see TOP face to face.

 

TOP smiled at you as he took off you headphone. “Hi…” He greeted you.

 

“H-hi, T.O.P oppa…” You stuttered.

 

“Here, this is for you.” TOP said as he put his new album that you really wanted to buy but you don’t have enough money in your bag.

 

“Omo… Thanks, oppa.” You thanked as you bowed at him.

 

He patted your head as he put back the headphone on your head and walked away with his bodyguards into the car. You cupped your mouth as you immediately ran into the bus before the other fans attacked you. You keep smiling in the bus as you stared at TOP’s album which is now in your bag.


How was it? ^^

-TabiOppa