Ninety

Random Scenarios

Title: When you win a date with him.
Pairing: Leeteuk; OC.
Fandom: Super Junior.
Ending: Happy.

Requested by: --obsidian.

 

You were cleaning your apartment. You looked around and smiled to see the tidiness of your apartment. Last night you and your friends were having a party for your win. You had won a date with your bias so your best friend decided to threw a party at your apartment.

 

 

|Flashback|

 

You were still in the kitchen, having your lunch. Suddenly someone rang your doorbell. You put down your spoon and walked towards the front door. You open to see your friend smiling brightly at you.

 

“________-ah!” She greeted you happily.

 

You frowned. “Oh, hello.”

 

“You don’t like seeing me here?” She asked.

 

“Huh? Oh, no. I’m happy that you’re here.” You smiled.

 

“I came here to show you something.” She continued.

 

“What is it?” You asked.

 

Your best friend showed you a newspaper. You look at it then turn to look at her again. She waved the newspaper in front of you and smiled again. You raised your eyebrows at her. She handed you the newspaper but you just stared at it.

 

“What’s up with the newspaper? You want me to recycle it for you?” You asked.

 

She handed you the newspaper and you took it from her.

 

“Why would I ask you to recycle the newspaper? I can do it myself. I just wanna you to read the news.” She said.

 

“Oh, hey, let’s talk inside.” You said and led her into your apartment.

 

Your best friend sat on the couch and look around. “Whoa your apartment is sure tidy but soon this apartment will be messy.” She chuckled.

 

“What do you mean?” You asked.

 

“I’ll mess it up soon.” She smiled.

 

“Don’t you dare?” You glared at her.

 

“You’ll know what I mean, soon.”

 

“Geez, can’t you let me know now?” You asked.

 

“No until you read the news.”

 

“Read the news?” You asked then look at the newspaper that you are holding.

 

You flip through the pages and found out your name written on it.

 

“Someone had a similar name with me in the news? That’s all you wanna show me?” You laughed.

 

“Hey, read the contents too. Not only the title.” She pouted.

 

“Okay.” You said and started to read the newspaper. “Omo.” You widened your eyes.

 

“Did you just send my name for the contest?” You asked, still with your wide eyes.

 

“Yup.” Your best friend smiled.

 

“Are you nuts? I was only joking! I’m gonna date someone I don’t know and probably the guy is a rich old man!”

 

“Have you read the last paragraph?”

 

You look at her then started to read the last paragraph.

 

 

The winner of this contest gets to have a date with Leeteuk, the leader of the Super Junior.

 

 

“L-Leeteuk oppa?!” You widened your eyes as soon as you finish reading it.

 

Your best friend nodded. “Yup.” She said.

 

“Omo, I’m going to date my bias?” You cupped your mouth.

 

“And this…” Your best friend handed you her phone.

 

You took it and read the news in her phone and you widened your eyes more to see Leeteuk’s comments.

 

 

… and Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior responded, “I’ve been told who’s the winner of the contest earlier and I knew her since the Super Junior fan signing. She was one of my fans and I would be happy to meet her again. ”…

 

 

You look at your best friend. “He said he knew me?” You asked.

 

“Yup, I was also shocked when I read it but then I realised that it was not shocking news anymore. I think he still remember your name until now since the Super Junior fan signing. _____-ah, let’s throw a party at here. I wanna mess your tidy apartment like I’ve said earlier.” She happily said.

 

You smiled at her.

 

|End of flashback|

 

 

You were snapped back into reality when you heard your doorbell ringing. You took off your apron and walked towards the front door. You were shocked to see Leeteuk and some other unknown man with him. You opened the door and bowed at him.

 

“_____-sshi, may I take you out?” Leeteuk smiled at you.

 

“Neh?” You widened your eyes.

 

Leeteuk laughed. “I said, may I take you out?” He asked.

 

“But, I thought… I thought it was tonight?” You shyly asked.

 

“Yes it is but I wanna take you out for shopping so that we don’t feel awkward tonight. I will be waiting for you in my car. You’ll be riding with me.” Leeteuk smiled.


What do you think? :)

-TabiOppa