Seventy-Six

Random Scenarios

Title: When he become my first boyfriend and he so lovely.
Pairing: TOP; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: junghyeji.

 

You waited outside of the YG building, waiting for your friend to

pick you up. You looked at your watch then sighed. It is getting late now. You took out your phone and dialled her number.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yah, where are you?” You asked, disappointedly.

 

“Oh, _______-ah. I’m so sorry!”

 

“What? Is it for forgot to pick me up as usual?”

 

“No… It’s not that.”

 

“What then?”

 

“Um, _______-ah. I’m at hospital right now. Something happens to my boyfriend. Why don’t you asked any of your senior to give you a lift? Bye.” She said and hung up.

 

“Whoa seriously.” You smack your forehead. “What should I do now?”

 

“Need help?” TOP suddenly asked from your back.

 

You immediately turn to your back and bowed at him.

 

“S-senior.” You stuttered.

 

“I’ll give you a lift since that everyone had gone home already. Come.” TOP offered, making you widened you eyes.

 

“Ye?”

 

“Let’s go, it’s getting late. Your mom surely worried about you.” TOP said and pulled your arm towards his car.

 

---------------

 

You just kept quiet in TOP’s car. He cleared his throat to break the awkward silent. You looked at him who is still focusing on the road.

 

“So….” TOP started the conversation. “Just call me oppa next time. Alright?” He said.

 

You nodded. “Y-ye…”

 

“_______-ah, how old are you anyway?” TOP asked.

 

You were shocked to hear him called out your name.

 

‘He knew my name!’ You happily thought.

 

“Uh, I’m eighteen this year.”

 

“Eighteen? Not too young for me.” Top mumbled.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Ahh nothing. So, which way is your house?” TOP asked.

 

“It’s about thirty minutes from here.” You said.

 

“Oh…”

 

Then there is an awkward silent again. When you reached to your house safely, you thanked TOP for giving you a lift.

 

“It’s just a small matter. If you need me, just call my number that I just gave you. Alright?” TOP asked then smiled.

 

“Y-ye.”

 

“And don’t startle every time you meet me.” TOP teased you.

 

“Y-ye. I mean ye.”

 

TOP smiled and drive off.

 

“Ah! I’m such a freak! I should’ve confessed my feelings towards her! I don’t care even though she’s a trainee or what. She has to know my feelings towards her. I’ll do it tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow it is!” TOP said to himself when he is alone in the car.

 

-------------

 

“Oppa, why do you want to meet me here?” You asked as you looked around the café.

 

“Um…” TOP rubbed the back of his neck. “There’s something you need to know.” TOP nervously said.

 

“Oh… What is it?” You raised your eyebrows.

 

“It’s about you.”

 

“Me?” You pointed at yourself.

 

TOP nodded.

 

“What is it? Am I been kicked out of the YG?” You asked when you saw TOP’s worried look.

 

“No… It’s not that. It’s about you and me.”

 

You widened you eyes. “What did we do? How can people make such a scandal for the both of us? This is crazy.” You said as you startled.

 

“Clam down could you, _____-ah?” TOP said between his laugh.

 

“I’m sorry, oppa.” You blushed.

 

“I’ve fall for you, ______-ah. Would you be my girlfriend?” TOP asked.

 

You immediately looked at him.

 

“What is your answer?” TOP asked with full of hope written all over his face.

 

“Yes…” You shyly replied.

 

TOP smiled. “So, I’ll treat you lunch. Just order anything you want.” He said.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Come on, yeobo. Is it okay to call you that? You’re officially my girlfriend now.” TOP said and smiled at you.

 

“Oh… Y-ye…”

 

TOP caressed your hair and handed you the menu. “Order now or else…” TOP said.

 

“Or else?”

 

“We break up.”

 

You widened your eyes.

 

“I was just kidding!” TOP said and chuckled at you who are still giving him a shock look.


Is this good? :)

-TabiOppa