Six

Random Scenarios

Title: When he cheated on you with your sister.
Pairing: L.Joe | You
Fandom: TEENTOP
Ending: Sad.

 

It was your birthday so L. Joe and you decided to celebrate it together at his apartment. He told you to meet him at his apartment and you knew he didn’t pick you up because he’s busy with his surprise.

 

You put on your favourite dress, put on a light makeup and grab your favourite heels. You know you’ll not gonna walk much that’s why you choose your six inch heels.

 

You observed your reflection in front of the mirror. “Perfect!”

 

You walked towards the cab that you’ve called earlier. You did this because you want to stay a night at his apartment or either you want him to send you back to your apartment.

 

You were in the cab, trying to calm yourself down. You keep on looking at yourself at the mirror, worried that the sweat on your nervous face would ruin it.

 

You’re now in front of L.Joe’s front door. You decided not to ring the doorbell so you gave him a call instead.

 

“Hello, baby, I think we’ll gonna celebrate your birthday tomorrow. I’m kind of busy right now so, sorry.”

 

He hung up right before you manage to open your mouth. You sighed as you looked at his door. You don’t know why but something forces you to twist the door knob so you twist the door knob. It’s unlocked.

 

“Eh?”

 

You opened the door ajar as you saw your sister playfully punched on L.Joe’s chest. L.Joe chuckled as he pulled your sister to sit on his lap. Your anger bottled up as you bang the door hard, making the both of them shocked.

 

“I can see that you’re BUSY right now!” You shouted.

 

You ran towards the elevator as you threw your heels aside, leaving the guilty L.Joe and your dumbfounded sister.


Teentop is here!

-TabiOppa