Forty-Five

Random Scenarios

Title: When he knows that you have serious illness.
Pairing: GD; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy/ Sad.
Requested by: JiyonGri.

 

GD held your hand in his and stares at your pale face. You are sleeping peacefully while him? He just can’t even sleep properly ever since he knew that you have a serious illness. He caresses your soft hand and placed it against his forehead and closes his eyes.

 

You are awake by something warm on your hand. You slowly opened your eyes and turn to your right to see GD putting your hand against his forehead. You smile at him as you use your free hand to caress his hair.

 

GD was shock when he felt something touching his hair and immediately looked up to find you smiling at him. He widened his eyes as he gave you his warm smile and peck you on your temple.

 

“You’re awake…” GD said as he caressed your hair.

 

You nodded. “Yes…”

 

“Um, did you dream about me?”

 

You chuckled at his joke.

 

“Aye, come on. I know you dream about me.”

 

“It’s too bad that you didn’t show up in my dream.”

 

“It’s okay. At least you still can meet me, now.” GD said and winks at you.

 

You chuckled again.

 

“Oppa…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“What actually happened to me?”

 

GD’s smiles suddenly disappear. He squeezed your hand and shook his head. You stared at his handsome face, waiting for him to answer you. GD turn his head away and let go off your hand.

 

“I… I’d better go.”

 

“Oppa… Where are you going? Please don’t leave me alone.”

 

“Jagiya…” GD caressed your cheek. “I’m going to the toilet for a while.”

 

You blushed as GD giggled to see you blush.

 

“I’ll be back, okay?” GD said as he waved at you.

 

You nodded and watched him walk away. You let out a sigh and looked at the patience that is lying down beside your hospital bed.

“Hi, how was your day?” You greeted her.

 

She looked at you then smiled. Her face is pale but not as pale as yours. She sat down on her bed and her hair behind her ear.

 

“Good. What about you, _____-sshi?”

 

“Not really. I don’t know why did my boyfriend doesn’t want to talk about what had happened to me these days. Do you know why?” You asked.

 

“I think so but I think I shouldn’t talk to you about it.” She said as she played with her fingers.

 

“Eh? Why?”

 

“Well, Jiyong oppa told me not to talk about it.”

 

“Hmm… It’s okay.” You said as the both of you smiled at each other.

-------------

 

GD leaned against the wall. He messed his hair and sat down on the floor. He cried when he think about what the doctor had said to him last night.

 

|Flashback|

 

GD was busy washing fruits for you while you were listening to music on your hospital bed. When GD was about to leave, suddenly a doctor approached him and patted him on his shoulder. GD turns around and bowed at the doctor.

 

“Are you Mr. Kwon?” Doctor Cha asked.

 

“Yes, I am. What’s wrong, doc?” GD asked back.

 

“I had a bad news for you. Your wife is suffering from a serious illness and it has no cure. I’m scared that by telling about her illness to her would make things worse. I hope that you could understand.”

 

“What?” GD asked in disbelief.

 

“She had a cancer, Mr. Kwon.”

 

GD’s fruits loose from his grips. Doctor Cha sighed and patted on GD’s shoulder. GD shook his head.

 

“No, you’re lying, right?” GD asked.

 

“I’m sorry.” Doctor Cha said and helped GD to pick up the fruits.

 

GD cupped his face and scream in disappointment.

 

|End of flashback|

 

GD shook his head and stared at you who are still talking happily to the patience beside you. GD wipes off his tears, took a deep breath and walks in. It is time for him to tell you everything.


Is this good? :)

-TabiOppa