Nine

Random Scenarios

Title: When you reject him.
Pairing: Jinyoung; OC
Fandom: B1A4.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: Nisa247

 

You can barely see Jinyoung waiting for you at the main gate of the school. You sighed as you stood up and packed your things up. You grab your schoolbag and walked out of your classroom.

 

You were now walking towards the main gate. Jinyoung who is still leaning his back against the wall immediately stood up straight when he saw you. He walked towards you as he took your schoolbag from your hold. You politely pulled it back form him.

 

“Um, oppa… It’s okay. I can carry it own my own. It’s not heavy at all.”

 

Jinyoung looked at you as you keep walking, leaving him behind. Jinyoung ran a little as he managed to catch up with you. You can clearly hear his heavy breath. You stopped, letting him catching his breath.

 

“Y-you’re… You’re too fast.” He said as took a deep breath and fixed his uniform.

 

“You ask for it.” You said as you chuckled. “Um, aren’t you tired waiting for me every after school?”

 

“No…”

 

“Really? But why?”

 

“B-Because, it’s because I, I like you…” Jinyoung shyly said.

 

You frowned as you crossed your arms. Jinyoung rubbed the back of his neck, shyly looking at you. You walked towards him. He just stared at you.

 

“I need to say this. I’ve been waiting for this moment.” Jinyoung paused. You raised your eyebrows, waiting for him to finish his sentences. “Would you be my, um, girlfriend?” Jinyoung asked you with full of hope written on his handsome face.

 

You widened your eyes. You didn’t expect him to say this kind of things towards you. You just can’t accept him because you just considered him as your older brother, not more than that.

 

“____?” Jinyoung called you.

 

You looked up at him. “I’m, I’m sorry oppa…”

 

Jinyoung frowned as he lowered down his head as he kicked the small rock on the ground. He sighed.

 

“I understand.” Jinyoung said as he started to walk, leaving you behind.

You stared at his back. You can see his body is shaking. Probably he’s crying. He ruffles his hair as he raised his head up, looking at the sky. He let out a heavy sigh. You suddenly feel bad about it.

 

He had protected you from all around you and this is what you’ve paid him? You looked at the small rock that Jinyoung just kicked. You picked it up and threw it towards Jinyoung.

 

“Pabo!” You yelled at him.

 

He turned his head when the small rock landed on his neck. He looked at you with his red teary eyes. You just stared at him from afar. He stared back at you.

 

You started to run after him.

 

“Alright, alright. I’ll be your girlfriend.” You said as you hugged him tightly.

 

He was shocked at your sudden action but then he hugged you back.

 

“I thought you would reject me like forever…” Jinyoung whispered at you as he caressed your hair.


Tell me what you think about this oneshot. ^^

-TabiOppa