Fifty-Four

Random Scenarios

Title: When you're his dance partner.
Pairing: Eunhyuk; OC.
Fandom: Super Junior.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: sapphirefox.

 

You widened your eyes when you received a bad news telling that Donghae is not going to dance with you for the international dance competition. Donghae will be busy with his photo shoot for High Cut magazine so he couldn’t make it.

 

You had begged him to not to go for the photo shoot but it seems that the photo shoot is more important for him. You bang your head on the table after reading the text that you have just received from Donghae.

 

He says that Eunhyuk will be replacing him for the competition. You sighed then looked at the mirror in front of you. You looked around the practising room before looking at your phone again. You had received a new text message.

 

 

From: Donghae oppa.

 

Hey, ______-ah… Eunhyuk is now on his way to the practising room. I wish luck for the both of you ;)

 

 

You pout and just leave the text just like that. You didn’t want to reply him because you are very disappointed with him but you were okay with Eunhyuk because he is good at dancing and you have known him for a month.

 

You laid your head on the table and closed your eyes. You had fallen asleep without you knowing. When you were busy sleeping, suddenly something or someone knocked on the table, making you awake.

 

“Hey, _____-ah. Long time no see.” Eunhyuk said and sat opposite to your seat.

 

You blinked at him. “Oh, hi… Oh my globe, Eunhyuk oppa!” You immediately covered your face, embarrassed.

 

“Yes, it’s me.” Eunhyuk said and laughed.

 

“How long have you been here?”

 

“A while ago. Why?”

 

“N-nothing.”

 

“So, are you ready?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“So let’s get started!”

 

Eunhyuk pulled you from your seat and led you to the middle of the practising room. He held your waist, making you widened your eyes. You looked at him, shocked. He smiled then leaned in. You closed your eyes.

 

Then suddenly Eunhyuk whispered, “We have to start practising or else we’ll gonna lose for the competition.” He paused. “You know that we have to dance to Troublemaker no matter how much we hate it?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Oh…”

 

The both of you started practising to Troublemaker. You blushed for a quite sometimes whenever you had to dance Hyuna’s part. Sometimes you fell because you were too embarrassed to continue on dancing.

 

The choreographer laughs when she saw you gave her your puppy eyes. She shook her head and asked you to continue on practising with Eunhyuk. You looked at Eunhyuk who is dancing to Hyun Seung’s part.

 

Eunhyuk is too y for this. You covered your face with your hands when he does his y moves. You felt like fangirling but you had to control yourself. You admit that you had a crush on Eunhyuk since the first time you met him.

 

So the day had come and today is the day of the competition. The both of you are now at the back stage, looking around at the competitors. You watched they practised their dance moves for the last time before going on the stage.

 

You felt more nervous when a couple of competitors showed off their dance moves, making you widened you eyes. They were good at dancing. Eunhyuk held your hand and squeezed it, assuring you that everything is going to be fine since that the both of you are the last competitors.

 

Now the both of you are on the stage. Eunhyuk and you bowed to the panel of judgers before going to your place. The music started and everybody when wild. You took a deep breath before started dancing.

 

The both of you dance to Troublemaker, making everyone squealed. You blushed when Eunhyuk leaned behind you. You tried to control yourself not to run away from him just like you usually did every time the both of you had to make a skin contact.

 

When Eunhyuk and you finished dancing, everybody cheered for the both of you. You bowed at them. You were more shocked to see the judges stood up from their seat and clapped for the both of you.

 

Eunhyuk leaned and whispered something to you. “I’m sure that we’ll going to win this.”

 

You just nodded then the both of you went to wards the back stage. The other competitors congratulate the both of you. The both of you thanked them. Eunhyuk pulled you towards the seat and sat there to take a break.

 

“You’ve done well, ____-ah” Eunhyuk praised you.

 

You blushed again. “T-thanks, oppa.”

 

“I heard that you had a crush on me, is it true?” Eunhyuk asked as he tilted his head towards you.

 

“Huh? How did you-,” Eunhyuk cut you off with a kiss.

 

You immediately pulled from the kiss when the MC called out Eunhyuk and you. You and Eunhyuk get on the stage and stood up with the other competitors. You closed your eyes and squeezed Eunhyuk’s hand tightly, making Eunhyuk smiles.

 

“And the winner is… Eunhyuk-sshi and _____-sshi! Congratulations to the both of you. You just had won the first place!” The MC said.

 

You and Eunhyuk hugged each other but you immediately pulled away when you recognise that you had just HUG him. You covered your face in embarrassment as Eunhyuk laughs.


Um, I'm not sure if this is good enough.
Please do kindly tell me what's on your mind :)

-TabiOppa