Thirty

Random Scenarios

Title: When he ask you to meet his family.
Pairing: Seungri; OC.
Fandom: BIGBANG.
Ending: Happy.
Requested by: InanyNanie.

 

Seungri caressed your hair as you smiled at him. He smiled back at you as he peck on your cheek, making you blushed. He was about to leaned in to kiss you but you pushed him away.

 

“Oppa, I haven’t brush me teeth yet.” You said as you cupped your mouth.

 

Seungri laughed as you glared at him. “Don’t be mad…” Seungri said as he nudges you on your arm. “Babe…” Seungri called you as he traced his fingers on your face as you gave him a weird look.

 

“What?” You asked as you pushed away his hand.

 

“Let’s us…” Seungri gave you a naughty look.

 

You looked at him nervously. “Let’s us… What?”

 

“You know?” Seungri wiggle his eyebrows as he his lips.

 

“No...” You said as you immediately get out of the bed, leaving the shirtless Seungri alone.

 

“What? I was about to say let’s us meet my family.” Seungri pouts.

 

You looked at him in disbelief. “Why don’t you say it straight to me at the first place? Aish this guy…” You said.

 

“I’m sorry, babe. I just wanna joked around with you. You know that we always fought with each other until we never had time to joke around.”

 

“Eh? I didn’t recognise about that…”

 

“Me, too… Oh yeah, so how what’s your answer?” Seungri asked as he grabs his t-shirt and wore it.

 

“Today?” You asked.

 

“Yes, today. What about now?” Seungri said as he immediately grabbed your arm and the both of you headed towards Seungri’s parents’ house.

 

Now the both of you are standing in front of Hanna, Seungri’s sister.

 

“Who is that girl beside you, oppa?” Hanna asked as she tilted her head at you.

 

“She’s my girlfriend. Oh, where’s appa and omma?” Seungri asked.

Hanna was about to say something when suddenly Mrs. Lee showed up.

 

“Seungri-ah, you’re home-,” Mrs. Lee paused as she looked at you. “Who is she?”

 

“She’s Seungri oppa’s girlfriend.” Hanna said.

 

“Oh, nice to meet you.” Mrs. Lee said as you bowed at her.

 

Then suddenly Mr. Lee appeared form nowhere. “Are you ____-sshi?” Mr. Lee asked.

 

“Yes, I am. How did you know my name?” You asked.

 

“You really look like your appa, that’s why. Well, your appa is my childhood friend.” Mr. Lee said, making your and Seungri’s eyes widened.

 

“So, she’s automatically accepted into our family?” Seungri asked as Mr. Lee laughed.

 

“Of course, Seungri-ah.” Mr. Lee said as he patted you on your shoulder.

 

‘Whoa… I’m lucky I guess…’ You thought.


Need your feedback! :)

-TabiOppa