Fifty-Two

Random Scenarios

Title: When you're at his funeral.
Pairing: Namjoo x Ilhoon
Fandom: A Pink; BTOB.
Ending: Sad.
Requested by: ouobabyminnie.

 

Namjoo put on her black veil. She stared at the black dress that she is wearing then sighed. She tries not to cry but it seems that it doesn’t work at all. She is not as strong as she was before. She became weak after Ilhoon’s death. It feels like she had lost something important, something that is so precious to her.

 

“Namjoo-ah…” Minhyuk called.

 

Namjoo turn her gaze towards Minhyuk.

 

“Let’s go…” Minhyuk said.

 

Namjoo just nodded. She doesn’t feel like talking to anyone now.

 

“I’ll drive.” Minhyuk patted on her shoulder and Namjoo just nodded.

 

It started to rain and the both of them are now slowly walking towards Ilhoon’s coffin. Namjoo cupped and started to cry when she saw Ilhoon’s pale face. She just can’t forgive herself for making him like this.

 

 

|Flashback|

 

It was summer so Namjoo decided to cool herself down by buying an ice-cream. Ilhoon who is still busy fanning himself suddenly stops when he saw Namjoo walk pass by to where he is sitting right now.

 

‘She’s pretty.’ Ilhoon thought.

 

Namjoo were too busy thinking about the ice-cream until she got tripped over a rock but Ilhoon manages to grab her arm. She was too shocked so she just stayed in that position until Ilhoon shakes her.

 

“Um, miss are you okay?”

 

Namjoo shook her head then looked at Ilhoon. She is amazed with Ilhoon’s handsomeness.

 

“Y-yeah.”

 

Namjoo immediately stood up straight and bowed at Ilhoon. Ilhoon bowed back at her and the both of them decided to be friends. The both of them walk together towards the ice-cream stall.

 

|End of flashback|

 

 

Namjoo shook her head again. She try to not reminiscing her past at the moment. She crouch beside the coffin and caressed the glass of the coffin. She stared at Ilhoon’s white lips that usually used to be in pink, the lips that usually kissed her lips. She can’t help to remembered what she did to him.

 

 

|Flashback|

 

Ilhoon was about to press the second floor button on the elevator but Namjoo stops him by holding his arm.

 

“Oppa… I think I left something inside the car.” Namjoo said.

 

“Do you want me to take it for you?”

 

“No thanks. I’ll take it by myself.”

 

“Namjoo-ah… Just let me go instead.”

 

“Aish, oppa… You’re worrying about me too much. I can take care of myself.” Namjoo assured him.

 

“No. It’s for your own safety. Just let me go and take it for you, alright?”

 

“Oppa just handed me the car key.”

 

“No.”

 

“Oppa…” Namjoo called him in a cute manner.

 

“Aish, fine…”

 

“Yay!” Namjoo took the key from Ilhoon and peck him on his cheek.

 

Ilhoon shook his head then wait for her at the elevator of the shopping mall. Namjoo walks towards the car then was about to unlock the door but someone cupped and pulled her somewhere.

 

She was struggling but the murderers are too strong. There was the two of them. One of the murderers threw her towards the pile of rubbish. Namjoo was about to shout but she immediately shut when one of them threatened her by ing the knife towards her neck.

 

Namjoo is now silently crying.

 

“What do you want from me?” Namjoo bravely asked.

 

“We want our money back.” One of the murderers said.

 

“What? I didn’t even borrow a single penny from you guys.” She frowned.

 

“Of course you didn’t.”

 

“Then why are you guys doing this to me?”

 

“Your friend, she had paid us with a handsome sum of money to get rid of you.”

 

One of the murderers was about to stab the knife towards Namjoo but Ilhoon suddenly showed up from nowhere and he got stabbed right on his chest. Ilhoon hold his chest tightly as he groaned in pain.

 

“We are police so say where you are!” The police suddenly shouted as they pointed the guns towards the two murderers, making the two of them raises their hands.

 

“Oppa! We’d better-,” Namjoo was cut off by Ilhoon’s last word.

 

“I love you…”

 

“No! Oppa please open your eyes. Oppa!” Namjoo cried.

 

|End of flashback|

 

 

Namjoo cried in Minhyuk’s arm. Minhyuk caressed her hair as he stared at Ilhoon’s coffin which is right in front of him.

 

“It was my fault. Just let me die instead!” Namjoo shouted, making her family gathered around her and comforted her.

 

“No, it’s not your fault. It’s my fault.” Chorong suddenly butts in. “I’m the one who paid the serial murderer to kill you because I’m too jealous of you.”

 

“But… why?” Namjoo asked.

 

“I love Ilhoon but you had stolen his heart first. I envied you.” Chorong sadly said.

 

Namjoo glared at Chorong. She stood up and was about to slap Chorong but stops when she saw the handcuff on Chorong’s wrist. Chorong lowered down her head and cried. Namjoo hugged Chorong, making Chorong shocked.

 

“I’m going to hate you like forever but because Ilhoon told me once not to hate my own friend, I’ll not gonna hate you but I’ll never forgive you… and myself.” Namjoo whispered.

 

“Stop accusing yourself. It’s my fault! I’m sorry!” Chorong cried and the police brought her into the car and drove off.

 

The other members of BTOB just stood behind Namjoo and watched the whole scene without making any sound. Namjoo turn then gave them a warm smile. The other members just bowed at her and smiled at her back excluded Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk walks towards Namjoo and hugged her. “I’ll help Ilhoon to protect you and I promise to treat you like my own sister.” Minhyuk said, making Namjoo cried harder.


I’m not sure if this oneshot satisfies your request. Do let me know what you think :)

-TabiOppa