Three

Random Scenarios

Title: When you’re having your unlucky day.
Pairing: G-Dragon | You
Fandom: BIGBANG
Ending: Happy.

 

You were waiting at the bus stop since it’s raining. You forgot to bring along your umbrella with you because you’re in a hurry just now morning.

 

It’s getting dark and the rain is getting heavier. You sighed as you looked at your wet school uniform.

 

“Why am I so unlucky today? I’ve lost my wallet, forgot to bring my textbook, forgot to finish my homework and I even forgot to bring my umbrella.”

 

You were about to mumble some more when suddenly a car passed by at a high speed and made the water at the side of the road splashed at you. You were now soaked.

 

“Can’t it get any worse?!” You groaned as you threw your schoolbag on the ground.

 

You were about to untie your shoe laces to let your feet dry when suddenly you sneezed. You immediately ignore your shoe laces and searched for your handkerchief. When you found it, it’s totally got soaked.

 

You groaned some more.

 

You keep sniffing when suddenly someone stood in front of you. You looked up to see your neighbour, G-Dragon, the guy that you’re obsessed with.

 

“Here.” G-Dragon handed you his dry handkerchief.

 

You gladly took it. “T-thanks, oppa…”

 

“You’re welcome. Um, come with me. Let’s go home.”

 

You looked up at him for the second time as you frowned.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Your mom couldn’t’ pick you up so she asked for my help. She told me to pick you up here, at this bus stop because you usually waited for her here.”

 

“Oh…” You blushed.

 

Then G-Dragon lead you towards his car as he hold your cold hand with his warm one.


There...

-TabiOppa